What are the social ramifications of crypto succeeding?

Let's say it's 5-10 years in the future, and the following things have been achieved in the crypto space (all of which are being worked on):

>simple point of sale use of crypto to buy and pay for things (crypto credit cards)
>easy, user friendly transfer to and between cryptos (fiat gateways)
>secure and user friendly wallets
>user friendly crowdfunding of insurance, loans etc (smart contracts)

When we transition to a point where not only is it obviously more beneficial for an individual to hold their wealth in crypto, but is also easy for Average Norm to do so, what happens? What actually happens when an AnCap paradise is realised? When a significant proportion of global wealth is in privacy coins? I know the hard libertarian side of Veeky Forums is rubbing their hands for this exact moment, but what happens when the government school system is completely unsustainable? Public roads are unmaintainable? Public health is nonexistent?
Pandora's Box is open when it comes to crypto, there is no doubt about that, but what sort of world is the ancap paradise that it leads to actually going to be?

It will be similar to the French Revolution. New NEET crypto millionaires will be vilified for taking all the wealth from women and minorities. Crypto will be declared illegal and unjust and we will be beheaded in the streets

>but what happens when the government school system is completely unsustainable
I though they get most of their money from property tax in the US.

Private schools and roads already exist. There'll just be more of them.

Toll roads everywhere sounds like hell.

Free market can amd will solve all of those problems, on a local scale.

Nigger and spic neighborhoods will not be serviced. Death squads will be deployed.

Not sound but are. I had to have a long conversation with the Illinois Tollway today.

Shit is over the top at times.

>what are crypto micro payments

Would be no thang, fampai.

You already pay fees for a toll road system (gas taxes, property taxes, income taxes, etc). Only the road system is a monopoly perpetuated through threats of violence against its user base with no incentive to increase quality or decrease costs.

I guess that governments would no longer be able tax people reliably based on income so they would have to go back to doing head taxes for everything that they need money for.

More wealth inequality

Why would a private company have any incentive to reduce costs? Or do we want a "free market" solution where instead of a freeway you have 5 freeways running parallel, each owned by a different company?

> What are the social ramifications.

Worldwide collapse. There would be a major hack and we'd have Revelation 18:17

>5-10 years

Way too short a time period. 10 years is nothing, I have shoes older than that.

Illinoisfag here. The toll roads are fucking unbearable. And the people running that shit...I used to deliver food back in college and I delivered to where they had a major customer service hub. Holy fuck the ignorant ass nigs that worked there would kill even the best days

>Why would a private company have any incentive to reduce costs?
What is competition?

Health- No more bills to spread out diseases

Savings- No more middleman so those savings on fee go directly into the economy

Economic-No more predatory loans from banks,payday, etc. We aren't at the whims of the government who can decide to put us into a war and bankrupt the country from the spending alone. The money can't be endlessly printed to further degrade the purchasing power of people, people won't have to hold down 3 jobs just to make ends meet because the purchasing power gets lower.

Automation - It solves the problem of people no longer having a source of income due to the eventual robot takeover of 80%+ jobs.

Privacy- Your accounts don't get frozen, you can stay as anonymous as you want, identity theft becomes extremely hard since you can tie addresses to people.

These are just a few off the top of my head.

This discussion about privately owned freeways makes me realize Snowcrash is actually all ancap cyberpunk

GUSNHDE

Dont worry about public institutions, robots and AI running on the blockchain will be taking care of that.

I am going to make the world around me a better place with my gains.

How does competition work with toll roads? Multiple parallel roads?

We don't need roads where we're going.

This State is terrible. I feel like half my paycheck goes to taxes, and then I hear about Judges complaining that the Soda tax got repealed. Fuck off.