What price should i buy eth at?

what price should i buy eth at?

$800-900

bout tree fiddy

I don't think any of the top cryptos will ever be this cheap again

$650

$3

One.

At the $970 dip right now. It can't go any lower.

I'm putting in everything I've got.

A few months I am going to buy so many fucking lambos.

I'm going to have so many lambos, I'm go to start using one as a toilet.

I'm going to build a house out of lambos.

HODL for life.

K avg is 720. thanks /biz

Buy alts instead. You’re welcome

ETH is the best to buy alts with though, so OPs question is still relevant

You buy it where you think it is priced fairly at as a rational actor.

There's not enough blood yet. You need to see the HODL memes dry up, you need to see the will and optimism of the community burn down. You need to see so much pain that you start to feel empathy with the 32 year old developer whose suicide you just saw at the top of /r/cryptocurrency... Then click buy, immediately.

Soon.

im gonna start at 800, will buy 5, then at 750 I will buy 5 more, etc. all the way down by increments of $50. Then I am on a mission to hold until ETH reaches ~3500

I had all the money in the world to throw at Eth in 2016. But I thought it was a pipe dream.

i say the same thing abuot every successful idea ever, stfu

Same, had like 30 eth. Sold them all and cashed out because I never even dreamed it would go anywhere. I was just fucking around on Poloniex trying to make quick micro gains for fun.

eth is going to bounce back even harder, after this crash is over i can see 1500 being stable price quite easily, then when crashes come around 1110-1200 bottom

The bet time is now.

But it has no intrinsic value.

I just wanna buy it at some price X and pray some idiot buys it at more than X.

Nothing has intrinsic value you brainlet, the word value is by definition subjective.

Then you don't buy it.

you can't think like this. hindsight is 20/20 and you can't blame yourself for not being able to predict the future. learn and play.

there are plenty of people who got lucky and will espose their intelligence readily. fewer believed in the tech or predicted the mass speculation.

be the fewer next time

It is at $940 now, but it will definitely never go below that.

buy it now.. people were making this thread when ETH was 100, 200, 300, etc..you don't want to ask if you should buy back in once it hits $1500 soon

$938