Bow down to your future king

Bow down to your future king.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CounterMarkets/status/958518915486818304
coingeek.com/centbee-to-deliver-a-game-changing-eco-system-replacement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flags when

go back to /r/btc pls

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT GOING TO GO UP FOR FUCKS SAKE IVE BEEN MARGING LONGING THIS SHIT SINCE DECEMBER I KEEP ADDING MORE TO AVOID LIQUIDATION I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin.

Never been justed so hard in my life and by dad died this year and I'm caring for my sick mom and brother working a minimum wage job.

Fuck this shitcoin.

I'm with you brother, fuck, I know it will take over, I've known it since October, it should be over 5k by May, but fuck till then I'm getting utterly fucking justed to oblivion with my margin long

this desu

I know its going to take over, but Jesus fucking Christ when? This hodl hurts.

Why must you make us suffer so BCH?

Please tell me this was the final bottom this time, tell me that from now on it's at least gonna go up in fucking sats, how can there be so little buy pressure

BCH to $1,000 then will begin fractal #3 to ATH.

BCH is less useful than ETH even though it's scarce. No adoption, tedious taxes per transaction. It can't compete with feeless coins like XRB and MIOTA long-term. Will not even be top 10 EOY.

can't argue with triangles

DAGs are for fags.

Hun, just... just no. Stop. Nano has a better chance.

visit r/btc...all they talk about is how much merchant adoption BCH has.

>triangles show moon and then crash back to 2k
>mfw I'll fail to sell the top again and hodl like an idiot back to 2k

this coin is going to kill me

go back to r.e.d.d.i.t

IOTA is centralized backdoored shit, XRB is prone to attacks, smart contracts are coming to BCH

Also...

twitter.com/CounterMarkets/status/958518915486818304
coingeek.com/centbee-to-deliver-a-game-changing-eco-system-replacement/
Bitpay integration coming this month

tell me about it. I will not fuck up and miss selling the top of fractal 3 like I did with the last one.

If you can’t even understand the fact that the lightning network and segwit will be exponentially better than all forms of payment tx/s wise, get out of crypto.

I bought this shit at .236 BTC and now it's down to .136 BTC

Stop

everyone IS getting out of crypto...

Bitcoin will destroy itself, BCH will just take its place.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
BCASH IS BITCOIN

Fantastic argument, well played
>Prone to attacks
Then do it bitch, they'll literally give you hundreds of thousands of dollars if you can
>smart contracts are coming to BCH
Is that before or after lightning?

more like bitcoin crash

>Then do it bitch
Someone will at some point if it ever goes more mainstream

>Is that before or after lightning?
What does lightning have to do with smart contracts?

Lightning is a centralized piece of shit that relies on an unsolved routing problem and that people won't ever use because guess what, lightning hubs will be banks that add nothing to traditional banks

>Someone will at some point if it ever goes more mainstream
>I mean I can't, but I'm confident that someone else will because you know, reasons. Very confident it can be done. I saw someone say so on Veeky Forums. So it can. I don't know how. But I know it can.
Sounds about right
>What does lightning have to do with smart contracts?
The joke is that maybe they should be releasing the shit they've been promising forever now before making promises about their next update. Otherwise it's just more promises of it being able to do shit that competitors on the market are already capable of
>Buh muh buttcoin brand name

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Roger Ver
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Roger looks at his phone, sees the option to pay with either BCH or Nano
>BCH total: $93.50 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Roger chooses to pay with BCH
>Me: "Why'd you choose to pay with B-cash instead of Nano?"
>Roger: "IT'S CALLED BITCOIN CASH WHAT IF I CALLED YOU STUPID.COM STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL"
>Me: "Ouch! Okay buddy."
>Pays $2.87 for coffee, no fees

Merchant adoption doesnt mean people use it. DOGE has more on-chain daily transactions than btrash. r/btc should be called r/bch. Fkn Roger and his brainwashed sock puppets need to wake up

>high fees
>lvl 3 lightning
>BCH

wat

Crypto is dead. No future kings, just corpses

They did wake up, they woke up and said fuck you Bitcoin Core Segwit and told them to fork off, resulting in Bitcoin Cash, a usable merchant friendly payment option.

sold my free bcash to some dumb cunt at .4btc hahaha.