LISTEN THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mastercard.com/product/mastercard-blockchain#blockchain-use-cases
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=cincinnatus_new.jpg&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good posts, I appreciate serious contributions to conversations like this. Good job OP.

Thank you. Your advice is on point every time. Biz doesn't deserve you but I at least am grateful you're here. I already knew these things but I'm still comforted to have the reassurance. Hope others follow your advice.

great post. thanks OP.

do you like OMG?

aww dont be such a tsundere OP. You do like us. actually you are one of us. ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

btw thanks for the tips

Thanks OP I will heed your words

Your missing something: the blockchain tech might be revolutionary but all these coins are worthless
That's why you'll see all these big companies making their own blockahins, they won't start using your shitty erc20 token overnight to make you rich

Appreciate the time you put into this but...

You had me until the very end

TA is very real you just aren't good enough at it to make it work.

Those that learn it and learn it well will make far more than you will

could you point me to where to start to learn TA's? or which ones work the best? loves and kisses and tendies

hey senpai why the hate on xrb? Is it because theres no passive income rewards?

LOL FUCKING NO. The only people that actually believe in TAs are fucking indian retards and I think I can tell you're one. The best fucking investors of all time agree that TA is fucking retarded like reading tarot cards.

If you actually believe in TA, you are going to stay poor forever.

You are a beacon of light in the darkness

only thing i disagreed with in all of this is not advising people to go all in on link

the problem with TA is there is always someone better at it than you. Or there is someone who is only 80% your skill level but with 3x the capital.

>only thing i disagreed with in all of this is not advising people to go all in on link

then why is it $.40 motherfucking cents? convince me NOOOWWWW

fuck you ty lopez. burn in your lambo

no actually please tell me why its good senpai :D

Posting in a decent bread.

I like you op

>secure your own financial future
>and that of your children
stopped reading right there

HEEY HEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEY

Guys, srsly.. I've made like 7 or 8 threads in the past 3 weeks warning you about this.

Got pajeeted and MuhTAed to oblivion.

Now listen, if you didn't sell back then, don't sell now. Yes, there's a good probability that we're going to 7,5k, there's also a chance that we see 5k, but less probable.

And then, we will bounce and start a new cycle. Smart money is waiting to catch the capitulation, don't be that retard. You fucked up, tough luck, you'll have to wait 2 or 3 months to break even... and it's maybe the best thing that can happen to you, just stop trading and enjoy real life.

tdlr: if you have not sold above 10k, don't sell now.

>this is good for bitcoin
stopped reading here, brainlet lol

I like you. Can we be friends

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAH RICHER THAN BUFFETT

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THIS FUCK IS BRAINDEAD

Follow Nicola Duke (she's the best, does a 1h live stream every monday) follow Tone Vays (does daily videos on BTC) Follow theDlavrov (gives good analysis and buy signals)

>tdlr: if you have not sold above 10k, don't sell now.

senpai how can we retards know when its finished crashing? please advise

i'm not gonna regurgitate all the reasons to buy link that are spouted off in every other thread but it's a long term hold. fill your bag, forget about it, and go trade other shit to mitigate loses if you're that worried about the short term value of something you won't be touching any time soon

>the market will go up again

Good post user. What are your current holds?

TD:DR
Basically don't be a retard, the post...

but other threads about LINK is filled with shit tier memes and them not putting out any updates. why is it better than mobius

OP, respond to this please. Been hearing this FUD today, not liking it.

theta

You have to look for a trend reversal... long ass capitulation candle with a long ass green candle in short, check volumes, MACD crossing,etc...but there's much more to this... I can't really extrapolate if you don't know the basics of trading I'd be just losing our time.

>no market for xrb

what did he mean by this?

too fucking long, only read first post. but it was good post op. i cashed out already tho

DELETE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR BRAIN THAT YOU READ ON /BIZ TODAY AND ONLY ABSORB THIS FOR GODS FUCKING SAKES

>amazon and google create all their technology from scratch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING BRAINDEAD RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHAH

GO BACK TO INDIA YOU DUMBASS STREET SHITTER

it's useless

Thanks OP

Also keep in mind that 2018 is will be a big year for crypto. Working products are set to appear in around q2, scalability solution for both ETH and BTC should be implemented, state actors are going on the crypto scene...

there's too much innovation and good thing comming for crypto to just go through sudden death.

>instant transactions
>no fees

i can't see why this would be useless...

You ok mate? having a psychotic breakdown because you havn't seen this comming boyo?

Give this guy a fucking clap

Not from scratch, that's why you see sergey helping swift so they can build their OWN blockchain, MasterCard doing the same (source: developer.mastercard.com/product/mastercard-blockchain#blockchain-use-cases ).
It's not even that hard and these companies are huge enough to afford a group of people that can do it for them.
So yea, no, Facebook google amazon won't be using bitcoin, litecoin or any crypto that you know of right now. Lol.

It's also the year that inflation kicks in hard. That's what caused the dotcom bubble to pop. Pay attention to 50 yr caps...

cause OP is Sergey and he doesn't like hype

What "verified billionaire" is this retard talking about and why should I bother listening to this stupid fucking pajeet? Jk. Great post OP, I love you.

Hold on, what the hell does inflation have to do with crypto? It's an advantage for it.

great posts thanks senpai
but doing my own research and finding coins that aren't shit/scams is too hard, time-consuming, and not at all foolproof
so I will simply dump my money in the top 10 coins and assume that other people have already determined that those coins are solid.

what are TA, FAD and meme lines?

You're literally doing the opposite of what OP is advising.
Go read if you're interested.
No one is going to spoonfeed you.

thank you for post sir

Are YOU paying attention?

>listen up you dumbfucks

utter raging aspie confirmed. learn how to actually talk like a functional human being if you want anyone to read your little school project.

thank you very smart not autistic person

what investing books/resources would you suggest for somebody wanting to get into it but not knowing where to start

Good fuckin post. I honestly thought BTC was gonna just keep crashing but this actually makes sense. I wanna get more into Veeky Forums, and this is really helpful. Cheers mate.

Just think. Why would there be so many coins with corporate partnerships? Why don't they all make their own websites and build their own PCs in-house? Why don't they have their own call centres? Why aren't all their contractors full-time employees with benefits? They focus on core competencies, and they can't make one faster than their competitors who adopt a ready made one, and beat them to market with a superior service.

Also, there's just no point in a private blockchain. That's just a database and a blockchain is a shit-performing database even in the best case. The verification of the data by a bunch of different parties with opposing/neutral interests is what makes it secure and immune to tampering.

This FUD is people saying "why would we need the internet? We can already communicate instantly by fax".

Thank you for writing this. I’d send you a tip, but I’m poor af now
God bless

thanks for the great read. 9/10
have a cocaine bump.COMPED COMPED

when you see a post predicting support, rise, or basically predicting price, see the other 1 million "is this the floor/ support at x/ its going down to 5k/ etc" threads literally fucking everywhere

it's like if gordon gecko was 110lbs, had a receding hairline at 23 and the posture of a question mark.

nobody who ever had a good point to make had to USE ALL CAPS to make it.

What is TA?

Best post I've seen in a while. Thanks OP

It’s a fun concept but Sellar already does it (very cheap fast transactions) better (ico’s, trading book, inflation pools etc) and has the community and partnership to pull it off

Same with ADA. It’s a fucking cool project, but NEO and ETH are already there with a working product.

Technical Analysis
See

I love you user, what are you holding?

Thanks op. We are in this for the Long haul. I just hope a better day comes sooner than later.

DBC

Not reading your blog faggot. Tell me what the rich cocksucker gave you insider info about when the fanbois were raving about tron?

Post the picture of what "actual real market research and investment strategy looks like" pls

Is it pòssible you're the person that got me into XLM? I hate it here.

So I can just hodl and be fine right

>if they were real wouldn't people build machine learning systems that would invest automatically based on identifying these patterns
What the fuck? People do do this retard.

Holy shit op I needed this, I've lost 40k in a week almost too much to handle, thanks...

XLM is objectively the only coin with a confirmed future at this time.

Thanks for sharing this.

This is probably the finest larp i've ever read

>ALL CAPS
>I'm so fucking smart holy fucking shit fuck you

Get fucked OP.
Seriously, go lose your virginity

You sure do have a love for Augustus though op.

>XRB has no use case

Bro, decentralized money is what started crypto. Nice FUD attempt.

Part of the Veeky Forums part of the crew

He taking his own advice and FUDing it to lower price

Best post I’ve seen in a long while. Thanks OP.

Nice caps

Bravo OP

We’re gonna make it goys

It's because he's a fucking nigger and he just made it all up. Had massive gains from chadcoin

>muh emerging markets

Fair enough, decent post, some obvious stuff here, but good broad-scale perspective.

So what are your bets for 2018?

>investing in tulips
even cinnamon was worth 14x more than silver at some point in history

crypto is no better than fiat. the underlaying value of crypto is in the internet black market, other than that it's just speculation

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=cincinnatus_new.jpg&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Op is a pretty cool guy, top 1er% apparently but his posts are very coherent, modern day philosopher. All of his posts are good reads. God bless op if you're reading this.

OP has posted as Augustus a few times

Can someone post more of his previous posts? I'd be grateful for more wisdom from Augustus

yeah, find some from 16k.

you could've doubled your money if you ignored him.