Now that it's over, show off your gains

Got in litecoin at $55, forgot about it for a bit. Traded it for Iota one day after I quit a shitty job. Iota mooned then I just rode moon after moon. hit kucoin and raiblocks hard. learned a fuckin ton about crypto. kind of miss it already...staying up for days chasing moons...

I was in for around $1k last september, out very successful. Paid off $8k in debt, bought a new-ish motorcycle for $5k and still chillin on about $4k in crypto. might sell the next few days tho.

havent had to work for months and i'm riding this motorcycle to alaska in april.

i got a kawasaki klr650 with my gains, what did you get user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5DbcTiImJY
youtu.be/m3MprKqMmTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i got hemorrhoids

Started at about $3k last year. Bought ETH under $20, bought the KNC, ICX, and LINK ICOs, bought a ton of ELIX when it was still Timereum, and day-traded a bunch of other things.

Total portfolio is still around $250k now after this crash, but I'm sitting mostly in BTC and ETH for the recovery.

Nice KLR

>cashing out your gains
>might sell in the next few days too
Only complete morons do this though.

Paid a total of $1900 over time since bitcoin was $6000. Made about $350. Looking to reenter into altcoins after this crashes more. Expecting a major crash alongside the crash of the real life stockmarket.

I had a 2010 KLR and sold it to buy a triumph tiger 800 xc. Congrats user

I've also paid off over 8K in debt and still have plenty left in for more gains. My only goal is to be debt free (mortgage, everything.) Once I hit enough crypto for that, I may cash out altogether. No need for greed.

not bad user - that looks upgraded already

Bought this baby mostly with ETH, sold early though.

I've bought too much to name. I basically live off my gains using a shift card and have been for a while. I think i can even pay bills with it but I'm too lazy to look into how to stop drawing from my bank

did you got 10 galon tank for long rides ?

I bought your mom's pussy kid

How can I learn from others' mistakes in crypto or from looking at crypto's history?

6.1 with two 30oz aux fuel bottles

i work as a forester in the wilds of alaska in the summer and fuck off in the winter with some get rich quick scheme

i can use those bottles for the chainsaw as well. ive got ammo can panniers in the mail. shits gonna be sick as fuck. if crypto is pumping again i can just put all my job gains in it cause the cost of living is nothing...living under a fuckin tarp

weed and acid mostly

yea I'm also looking into same model right now but in camo

youtube.com/watch?v=F5DbcTiImJY

It's not over delet this

>started out with 3k
Jesus christ I hate myself for not starting last year

also whats your bug out bags looks like ? you staying long in the wild ?
>maybe do a video ?

youtu.be/m3MprKqMmTA

its mostly just drunk idiots fucking around but this was from last summer

went from 60k to 120k, top was 200k within a month. probably will see 5k btc so down to 100k or less. most of my money was made riding the ripple pump from 25 cents to 2 dollars. good gains are probably over for another year or two.