ADA / CARDANO

This will be your best shot during the recovery.

>cardanoroadmap.com

Update is coming in 2d 20h. Q1 / Q2, we can expect the following to be released:

>ATM / Debit system online in Japan, will spread to SE Asia later
>Daedalus wallet optimization
>Announcements and support from Zencash, in a parnership with IOHK (ADA devs)

ADA is likely to resist the bear market with the news the update will bring. If everything else begins to recover before then, $2 ADA is likely in a few days for a short time. Also a good long term HODL

Hop on the gains train

DOES CARDANO EVEN DO ANYTHING?

i'm about to dump my ltc and go all in in ada

nibba are u for real

I think ADA will go to 0.15 and stay there for at least half a year.

For the 1st time since buying ada I'm losing money. Pretty deep invested into ada and when everything else was bleeding i was still up on my initial. That changed today.

I don't know how much longer I can hodl. If I sell because of this crash I will suffer a big loss and would never come back to Veeky Forums or buy crypto again.

I hope this won't be my end guys

They don't have shit compared to any other platform at their mktcap

Overhyped af

just tripled my holdings

I'm holding for years my dude.

Sauce on grill?

They actually don't have any working product

Well said. It is a coin made by a bunch of scienitist's and professors. What do they say again? If you cant do teach...

I bought at .13 initially. Rode to 1.10, sold some, bought more at around .37. Bought this dip at .53 but hodling significant amounts for the long term

ADA has an ambitious vision and a highly qualified team behind it, not to mention who they're partnered with. If all updates are on time and go according to plan as they have thus far, I expect $8 EOY if not more.

Veronica Belmont

>new wallet
>new partnerships
>solid dev team

>cardano, ada, ouroboros
what the fuck were they thinking, this has the dumbest named shit in all of crypto. normies never gonna buy this shit

and what the fuck have they accomplished exactly? a shit token with a shitty wallet. nice, Garlicoin made one too

DELETE THIS

>bunch of scientists and professors

i.e. the people who developed cryptography to make all shitcoins possible.

(OP)
Cardano is BS.

Let mu summarize their supposed advantages:
- they do things slow by using 'academic standards' to verify everything.
Which means unless ethereum self-destructs (no, that doesn't mean smart contract bugs) they are going to be slower at introducing new things and that's it.

- they use haskell because it's easier to verify.
True, but it's also 10-100x slower than code written in lower level languages like rust. The only way to do things fast is to use unsafeIO which as the name suggests destroys the verification idea.
GHC (haskell's compiler) runtime also has a big problem with memory management, sometimes ram usage of (semi)compiled haskell programs can spike several times for seemingly no reason at all. That's because generation of lazy data is actually slightly nondeterministic for performance reasons.

That's it. Try to show some actual advantage of cardano over ethereum. You can't. "Throughput that grows with users like in bittorrent" as Hoskinson described is literally sharding which is at a way more advanced stage in ethereum.

functional currency != working product?
smart contracts and dapps are on the way. News dropping in two days.

Do you have sauce?
cuz that chick made my dick solid rock.

>If I sell because of this crash I will suffer a big loss
Why do people think like this? You already did suffer a big loss. Selling doesn't make the loss any more final than it already was.

I did it. I'm now 40% XMR, 30% BTC, 30% ADA.

Honestly, if I wake up and it's back to ten cents I'm going to turn my car on in the garage and run a hose to the tailpipe.

100% in ada, holding for years. Got in at 0.11 so i might get a little panicky when it gets near there

if it advertises itself as a "better eth" working product means working smart contracts.

Cheers mate

The only difference between XRP and Cardano is that after Cardano gets finished with blowing the government, it says "no homo".

>they are going to be slower at introducing new things
They are starting with the only PoS algorithms that are known to actually work. Both their algorithms, Ouroboros and Ouroboros Praos have been accepted into top crypto conferences. Cardano will go PoS long before Ethereum.
>True, but it's also 10-100x slower than code written in lower level languages like rust.
Execution speed is pretty irrelevant in a PoS node.
>sharding which is at a way more advanced stage in ethereum
We have no idea if ETH's sharding will actually work

Thank god I can finally buy into a $8B vaporware project.

nuh uh

The debit card system isn't going live until at least Q4 dude

You also forgot to mention that Oroborus is pretty much finished and DPoS will be possible in 1-3 months

In addition to the Ledger support, you will still be able to stake your bags even while your ADA is in cold storage

Sidechain in early development

Shared workspaces for ADA devs going up around the globe

It will be possible for apps to be built on cardano within the next 6-9 months

Anyone trying to FUD on ada is either trying to increase their position, or simply has very little understanding of the huge scale of this project.

Right now it's not about what it CAN do, but what it WILL do.

I only have ~1000 ADA but it seems promising.
Definitely a long term hold for me. Looking forward to see where it goes

Priced in for the next decade. Yawn.

nuh uh

I see the ADA market cap around 2 trillion in 10 years

Fluro green ID with double plus sign

You can't deny my prediction, buy now or stay poor

>They are starting with the only PoS algorithms that are known to actually work. Both their algorithms, Ouroboros and Ouroboros Praos have been accepted into top crypto conferences.

Proof of stake is not that complex and really amounts to a right set of incentives that encourages a majority of stakers to follow the protocol. Both ethereum and cardano are trying to make it into something it's not. It's not cryptography, it's game-theoretic. Both are going to work because even shit like DPoS or NXT sort-of works in practice because people don't actually behave like rational amoral agents.

>Cardano will go PoS long before Ethereum.

By what, weeks? Irrelevant.
Lack of mining dooms Cardano. Mining means distribution. Cardano should be worth

xem is also POS on masternodes as ETH is going to be. and it's easier to use it IRL why there is no hype