Stellar Lumens will SAVE this market

Here's why bozos:

1. Dedicated fiat to Stellar exchanges
2. Stellar/alt trading pairs
3. Stellar is slightly inflationary, it will be MUCH more stable than Bitcoin
4. Because we'll have a high stability coin to trade other coins with, the alt's value will be more reflective of their actual value and not plummet based on the piece of shit coin it's trading with

Discuss. NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

wellsfargo.com/online-banking/transfers/zelle?gclid=CjwKCAiAksvTBRBFEiwADSBZfClISWc6emWiBJY27XG0V2bkH1Swvy-ZHbcOQCnod3fw1feNDTAp6hoCd-wQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMO-xfbOhtkCFRi2yAodmcoPhw
earlywarning.com/news/press-releases/2017/zelle-expands-partner-ecosystem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didnt post a single real reason to buy stellar

You'll have to buy it if you want to buy your faggot little shitcoins, kind of like you have to do now with Bitcoin you little fucking homo.

right because demand doesn't have a positive effect on price amirite??? xD

Fairx will save the crypto market and delete the tether question.

There is no crypto anymore, there is only Stellar.

Stellar IS crpyto now.

Give it a few months bitch. Watch.

FairX beta launch was stated as launching "late jan, early feb".
FYI

nice subtle fud OP
>muh sidewayscoin

Don't forget that CC companies are now charging crypto purchases as cash advances. Depending on the issuer this can be anywhere from 4-29.99%. That's ON TOP of Coinbase's 3.5-4% fee AND mark-up. With CC no longer a viable option Coinbase has no advantage over an exchange like FairX

> Was the #3 coin in 2017
>Was #1 coin for most of 2018 already.

Retard calls it sideways coin. Fucking morons. Your kind of stupidity belongs on /r/politics.

My only regret is that I only used $2.5k of the $4.5k credit I had before they started doing the cash advance charges.

Stellar is the future.

So full of shit. Fairx will be in the later half of 2018. So tired of Xml bag holders making stupid posts and lies. Hey at least you dont make stupid snek memes anymore..

Do you know what a beta is you virgin?

Autistic niggers from leddit are leaking their globalist shitcoin into 4chizzle again

Xlm hold is so comfy. Feels good

>Depending on the issuer this can be anywhere from 4-29.99%.
oh my fucking god

when did this start?

They charge interest from the date of purchase pursuant to your cash back apr, so this isn't a flat fee, however it isn't subject to a grace period like a regular credit statement is

Coinbase sent out an email yesterday I think. It literally just happened. Chase charges 4% (or $10) and Barclaycard charges 24.99% as some examples. It's fucking ridiculous.

Welp good thing I haven't put any money in the day before but I'm still going to take a close look at my bank statement

i got mine!

IT's dumping

Which coin isn't dumping?

What use will it have when we don’t need exchanges because the pyramid schemes are over?

>CC companies are now charging crypto purchases as cash advances
Does that mean financial institutions consider cryptos real currency?

Only when it suits them

Lmao who gives a fuck. With Pundi X devices and cards, you can pay with almost no fee. Look it up. CC jews are gonna lose anyway.

> Fairx will be in the later half of 2018

lol fairX will be huge by that time u fucking idiot. stay poor

You forgot the fact that Stellar has multiple major market-makers looking to partner with it.
This along with the major synergy with IBM, Stripe and a seasoned tech-team will ensure XLM supremacy in the future.
Wells Fargo and IBM also have patents on FairX.

The reason why Mt. Gox & Bitfinex failed in the past is as the banks refused to give them access to credit as Wells Fargo pulled out and this is why Stellar will succeed.

wells fargo info on Zelle

wellsfargo.com/online-banking/transfers/zelle?gclid=CjwKCAiAksvTBRBFEiwADSBZfClISWc6emWiBJY27XG0V2bkH1Swvy-ZHbcOQCnod3fw1feNDTAp6hoCd-wQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMO-xfbOhtkCFRi2yAodmcoPhw

Zelle is owned by early warning services, LLC. Heres and article on Zelle partnerships including IBM

earlywarning.com/news/press-releases/2017/zelle-expands-partner-ecosystem.html

Could this have anything to do with Stellar Lumens?

Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services at IBM:
"My point here is that you're going to find that IBM will be delivering on blockchain on multiple fronts - and that's the point. Much of this is interconnected, and you're going to see more of this from IBM in 2018. Some will involve Stellar tech where appropriate (anything related to finance, payments, securitization, equities, bonds), some will involve Hyperledger Fabric (orchestration, process, provenance), some will involve other platforms for other purposes, where it makes sense. These solutions, I imagine, will evolve in 2018 and converge quite soon."

Public knowledge
Already priced in

>Everything is dying
>Stellarcunts keep shilling their overhyped shitcoin

Stfu ya jabroni

Which is why I have Kin ;)

Currently holding 12,000 XLM, 1.4k ENG and 2.2k LINK…today I'll be deciding where to spend my next $1300 in this nice little sale we've got going on.

jesus christ sub 40 if you have fiat and youre not buying you are fucking retarded

>mfw I fomo'ed in at 66 cents
Scared as fuck now

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either XLM or Nano
>XLM total: $2.875 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Choose to pay with XLM
>Chad: "Why'd you choose to pay with Stellar instead of Nano?"
>Me: "Check this out man. I chose XLM because it has smart contracts and REALLY cool technology and have you seen their website?? Plus they are partnered with IBM!"
>Chad: "Ouch! Okay buddy."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee, no fees

>Underrated token

>Stellar Lumens will SAVE this market

And it'll crash even more when that comes out. Historically it always does