FUD me on Ox (ZRX)

Thinking about buying some ZRX on sale right now.
FUD me on it-- why should I avoid this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
theoceanx.com/team/
linkedin.com/in/johnpiotrowskiuva/
linkedin.com/jobs/view/community-director-for-blockchain-startup-at-the-ocean-x-580841512/
0xproject.com/about
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/goldman-wins-patent-setlcoin-technology
goldmansachs.com/what-we-do/securities/gset/equities/liquidity-access/
medium.com/@theoceanx/we-changed-our-name-slightly-4cd72bf4d386
cointelegraph.com/news/goldman-sachs-is-not-starting-a-crypto-trading-desk-but-they-did-invest-in-one
goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/
qz.com/1191794/goldman-sachs-gs-owns-a-stake-in-bitcoin-trading-desk-circle-trade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything connected to ETH is trash

Any other problems, or is that all?

bump

SAGGEEE
KEEP IT AWAY FROM BIZ

But why? We can accumulate plenty at these low prices, seems like the perfect time to talk about the coin without worrying about shill bullshit

THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN JUST MADE ME GO BELOW MY INITIAL INVESTMENT FUCK THIS NEVER INVEST IN THIS GARBAGE

b0x network will run on top of 0x which runs on top of ethereum

Goldman Sachs is using 0x for their new cryptocurrency trading desk that is be unveiled next week. Its pretty easy to see if you do a little research.

So we know Goldman Sachs is planning a cryptocurrency trading desk: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk

Now something interesting I've also noticed, is that The Ocean X, powered by 0x, has an interesting team: theoceanx.com/team/

If you look at the 3rd person, John Piotrowski, and check his LinkedIn page, you'll notice he is currently Vice President at Goldman Sachs, Finance Division, Capital Analysis: linkedin.com/in/johnpiotrowskiuva/

It also shows him doing "Business Development" for The Ocean X for the past couple of months. Yeah sure, going from Vice President at Goldman Sachs to Biz Dev guy for some startup while maintaining current status for both positions sounds like a totally natural career move. /s

The Bloomberg article says Goldman is "assembling a team in New York". The Ocean X now looking for a "Community Director" in New York, NY? - linkedin.com/jobs/view/community-director-for-blockchain-startup-at-the-ocean-x-580841512/

I wonder who else in the 0x ecosystem has ties to Goldman Sachs? Oh right, the co-founder of Coinbase, Fred Ehrsam, who now advises for 0x, was previously with Goldman Sachs: 0xproject.com/about

We know Goldman Sachs owns the SETLCoin patent, maybe they want to use 0x to connect SETL to other assets? - zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/goldman-wins-patent-setlcoin-technology

Another thing, on TheOceanX.com homepage, they say "Our mission is to build the world’s largest, deepest, and best supported token liquidity pool." Key words being "liquidity pool". Goldman Sachs' liquidity pools are called "Sigma X". - goldmansachs.com/what-we-do/securities/gset/equities/liquidity-access/ Any coincidence The 0cean recently rebranded to The Ocean X? - medium.com/@theoceanx/we-changed-our-name-slightly-4cd72bf4d386

Funny sidenote, their Sigma X platform executes orders using an NBBO they nick-named "Ocean".

This sales pitch is far, far more convincing than the FUD so far. :)
Thanks user

One important question, though:
Why do you say the trading desk is being unveiled NEXT WEEK?

Great. Now I feel like I have to buy 100k.

Also, what do you make of this news?

cointelegraph.com/news/goldman-sachs-is-not-starting-a-crypto-trading-desk-but-they-did-invest-in-one

The writing is on the wall plain as day for all to see. Live long and be prosperous user

I'd wait and see if user answers my last two questions first... Not even the link he sent said "next week," and I hope user will respond to the articles that came out yesterday

this coin held on like a motherfucking ANCHOR

WHY DID I SPEND ALL MY MONEY BUYING LINK AT ATH

By roommate from college works there

goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/

Here's more:

>Even so, Goldman owns a stake in a trading >desk, albeit somewhat inadvertently. The New >York bank was part of a $50 million funding >round in Circle Internet Financial in 2015, >which was designed to allow users to transfer >and receive bitcoin. Circle Pay, its main >service, now lets people send and receive >money in fiat currencies the same way they >send texts and emails.

>Circle says its second product, Circle Trade, i>s the leading direct liquidity provider for >digital assets like bitcoin, with more than $2 >billion worth of transactions each month. >Circle says it quotes bids and offers for >exchanges, large institutions, and the broader >crypto market. (In other words, it’s a trading >desk.)

source: qz.com/1191794/goldman-sachs-gs-owns-a-stake-in-bitcoin-trading-desk-circle-trade/

Is there any connection between Circle and Ox?

Yes.

Source/proof?
Honestly, the news from yesterday (source: straight from Blankfein) makes it sound like ZRX got bypassed by Goldman...

You should avoid all coins for the moment. Going to a bottom of $320B, get in then.

Sigh. Looks like I had to do all the FUD myself. Took me only ten second of Googling to see that the long shill above was full of holes.

Well, if you’re allergic to solid technology, you might want to avoid this coin.

I'm interested in the tech-- that's why I started this thread.
But surely someone can come up with some intelligent FUD on this coin...

hory sheet

Careful-- this is fake shill. Read the link he has: it DOES NOT say Goldman is starting a trading desk "next week." user made that up.

Goldman did indeed invest in a trading operation... one called Circle Trade, which is NOT related in any way to ZRX.

Obviously they bypassed ZRX and chose Circle instead.

>source: qz.com/1191794/goldman-sachs-gs-owns-a-stake-in-bitcoin-trading-desk-circle-trade/