YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

"BUY THE DIP, BUY THE DIP"

WELL I BROUGHT THE FUCKING DIP AND IT KEEPS FUCKING DIPPING ON FUCKING MARGIN

IM KILLING MYSELF. IM KILLING MY LIFE PARTNER And HER CHILDREN TOO. I PROMISED HER ID PAY FOR CARLOS AND MARIAS COLLEGE.

You can't know it's a dip until it stops dropping you goof

Don't blame other's for your shitty decisions.

Get the fuck out of here

These threads are the reason I still haven't abandoned this shithole

Congrats bro. You bought the dip. That's what we call: smart investing. Smart money. Just remember to HODL for dear life, or get REKT. That's all you gotta know to crush it in the crypto game baby. Happy camping.

You don't buy dips on Margin you fucking retard, the only time you margin is for when you are shorting.

keep buying the dip you dip

don't stop buying it till it stops dipping

I kept trying to blow myself for months but its just impossible.
no i'm not fat, almost skelly mode

Great thread op

>wait for it to actually stop dipping and go up
>it moons
>he misses the chance to get a good price

You. Cant. Fucking. Win.

the Jews have won. pack your bags and go home

It's not worth it unless you like the feeling of sucking a dick more than the feeling of getting your dick sucked.

Just keep holding.

>He thinks cryptocurrency is just going to go away

This is literally the future of online finance

Rule #1: you never should try to catch the falling knife. NEVER.

keep buying until it stops dipping, you dip

My Trump bonus arrives on 2/16. Hoping it's a nice ride down until then, but my sympathies OP. Been there done that.

>the gambling, money laundering, drug dealing, online market will just get up and leave one day
Use your head OP. Real dips are easy to catch but psychologically difficult to buy.

>Her children

I don't care how obvious, I find this funny every time.

We've told you retarded fucks several times. You have 3 options.

>Short BTC
>Use ETH/OMG as hedge since it will bounce back
>Cash out into fiat

When BTC goes below $8k, more than half the shitcoins won't regain their ATH for at least a year. The hyped ones are going to get fucked the most.

Poorly devised troll threads?

i could do it, you just need to spend like 30 minutes every day trying to do it. not worth it. Also unless you spend months consistently stretching for it, you'll never get it deep enough to be pleasurable