How many missed payments until they repo cars on average?

How many missed payments until they repo cars on average?

like 3 just hide it at a friends house or something

take it to pay n spray

lol

perfect.

Clean out your garage faggot

Buy here. pay here car lot: 1
Normal bank financing: 3

There's no set amount. Most people say 3 times, but the contract you signed says as soon as you're late on your payment they can repo it.

happened to a friend once. repo dude made the mistake of coming onto his property, so he called the cops and pressed charges for trespassing. homie still has the car in his garage and takes it out once in awhile

Do they use the gps in it to track it?

>just leaving the car sitting there for someone to take it

It has wheels, fag. Just drive it somewhere else lol

I think they can track them since cars have computers in them

It depends on the state, most places its 90 days late.

Just turn off the WiFi

at about 3 missed payments they'll call and/or send you a warning letter before they repo

I’ve had a friend get his repod for 2 missed payments

Hyundai Motor Finance and Kia Motors Finance begin looking at repo options after 90 or 120 days of delinquency, can't remember.

3. After that, they hunt your ass down.
t. have a family member who got was REPOED

2-3 payments, though it also depends on the value of the vehicle. Repo costs money. They're going to be a lot quicker coming for a lambo than a 1998 Civic.

your friend can be charged for hiding it

When i was a kid we fell on hard times and they came to repo our jeep but my dad absolutely needed it for work so he just left it in the garage.

Repo truck rolled by maybe 3 times within a month and then my dad decided to let them have it. So he parked it on the street in front of the house.

They never came back for it. We still have it 15 years later but obviously no title. This was in Florida