Paycheck day

>paycheck day
>49 hours overtime
>free coffee every morning
Guess having a real job is not that bad after all! I'm actually making money!!!!!!!! $$$$$$
What about you, How's your ponzicoin treating you? Looks like not so well :) That really sucks, maybe time to get a job? Otherwise you'll never feel that warmness on your heart when your boss says "nice work". How do you cope with that huh coinfag?
Who here /comfynocoiner/?

They give out free coffee like every other week at McDonald's

Bought GPUs with my coin profits. $3200/month in ETH mining.

They still mine for me when I go on vacation. Dollars go pretty far in Mexico.

even though im waaay down from my ath im still up like 100x but honestly I was much happier before all this crypto stuff, being a wage cuck.

> I used to work as a lifeguard, working about 60-70 hours a week for 12 bucks an hour.
>I got to wake up every day, without having the panic of checking blockfolio.
>Pool was really dead so barely had kids there ever
>talked with coworker, napped, played games etc during empty swims
>always worked with the same person every day almost
>qt Filipino girl
>Pretty hot, really nice ass, cute face, beautiful hair
>Shes a conservative, christian, virgin, in premed (and she will actually get into med school)
>Literally getting paid to just hangout with this girl and talk to her all day
>First time I could see myself with a girl for the rest of my life
>Think I love her
>I was too autstic to say anything
> I moved away and ened up being a neet crypto loser, while living across the country
> havent worked up the courage to talk to her
>havent spoken in almost a year and probably never will again
>she will always be the one that got away
hold me Veeky Forums, I would trade in all my xlm to have her

Oi, you're a fucking loser user. Way to fuck it up. Have fun being a virgin NEET until you die.

that's not helping user, i sitll think about her every day

I actually think she was in to me too, once after swimming we were getting in the shower to rince off, she told me to not look while she got naked. I didnt know what to do or say so I just left... she was trying to drop a huge hint, right? I sitll dont know

priced in

hours overtime
bragging about trading even more precious time away for scraps
mmmm yes delicious

Been in crypto for 1 year and half, now I run a game dev company and give others monthly paycheck. Guess I am the one who gives you warmness into your heart?

The closest youll ever get to slamming anything hotter than some random country bar slut. Savor it user

not sure you know what 'financially independent' means. retard

>Winning the lottery
>not working anymore

>niggers of asia tier
You dodged a bullet, always a silver lining.

I only show up to work because if I don't, I will go to prison.

what is wrong with Filipinos? She seemed like a lot better wife material than any white girl i've met.

Replaying all of this is actually making me so fucking depressed

Im pulling your leg user, I have a girl like that in my life too. Even though I have a gf she still pops up in my head all the time.
feelsbadman.gif

You realize traders just increase their stacks on the way down. Ive almost 3x my coins during January. How does it feel to be the next boomer that can't use a computer, because that's what you're becoming

you deserve it user

guys is it worth trying to message her on facebook or something? Or do I just try to forget about her? Working with her was the happiest time of my life, and I think im coming to fully realize that just now

Just forget about her, there's way too many pussies out there waiting to get fucked

Send her a picture of your cock

Every minute you spend wage cucking someone higher up the company spends counting the cash you worked for and they pocketed.