$8400 is support guys..r-right?

$8400 is support guys..r-right?

Why dont you sell into it to test if there's a support

Unironically sitting here about to sell everything for a measly 40% gain from my once 1000% if BTC drops below $8400.

8000 is the key level. Rip If we break it

nice we are getting close to the bottom

nice fud, you know the real people who are about to get fucked? the dumbasses that 'locked' in thier
bitcoin at 13k, 15k and 20k with thier little trezor wallets, they will be the ones pink wojacking in about a week, screencap this

>we have just hit support line
>buy the dip

That's what people have been saying the whole ride down, buddy. Even if it's true, it won't bottom out and then immediately go back to 19k. It'll be literally fucking weeks before any kind of reasonable recovery happens. I'll have plenty of time to decide to jump back in or not.

Sorry mate.

We are in for an 100% retrace.

The shoulders + triangle target is now $5651

just think, some people unironically bought in at 20k, and at 17, and at 15, and at 11..

my opinion is this, if 10k wasnt the bottom, why the fuck would 8k be

that'd be foolish. The bubble isn't popping it's deflating and about to be inflated to the max come eoy

This seems about right, I cancelled my buy order at 8k

fiat is a way bigger bubble than btc, fiat printing will continue to generate new funds for btc holders, the cia needs to make money somehow

Support is a meme. Sorry user.

unironically sell you stupid fucker you were supposed to do that a month ago. rebuy at 5k

If the steepness of the buy walls mean anything---crypto is fucking dead if BTC drops below $7500.

$8400 just got wiped the fuck out.

~7500

we're going beneath 8k guys. i never thought this would happen.

Is that because we've broken 66% retracement and we must therefore go back to the start of "the trend"?

How does one determine where "the trend" starts?

holy shit the support line worked
BULL RUN

Even if you're right there's nothing stopping it from continuing to deflate to sub $1k BTC levels first.

Sometimes it's better to cash out and get in lower at a later time. I should have done this a month ago when all the normies were flooding the market. I knew that wasn't going to end well.

I can't take it anymore. We had a good run.

>Prepare for Falling Friday
5500!!!!!!!

>$15,000 is support
>$12,000 is support
>$10,000 is support
>$8,400 is support

But seriously hodl if you aren't out already.