You guys just don't get it

I will make this overwhelmingly clear. This is your final warning, I am tired of trying to help you.

A small group of people who own 40% of bitcoins are selling for fundamental reasons. This includes miners and pre 2012 bitcoin whales. These people have hundreds of billions of dollars in unrealised gains. These people are will not stop until most of their crypto is sold. It will take them years to cash out without crashing the price to zero. The process is far more complex than it seems. They are essentially dumping, then propping the price to reel in traders, then dumping and repeat indefinitely at least for now. I estimate they have only sold 5% since the first call was made by the guys at the top back in late December. Pic related shows the ABCDE then dump pattern they are using. You should know these people are extremely loyal to eachother.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
I have seen this posted a few times, he is mostly correct. However the dump will last years, not be over in a few months. My buy in target is also around $1k.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto
archive.is/aJ2gW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

But how will this affect altcoins?

lmao

lmao it goes below 0

This is good for Bitcoin

Hope they weren't selling for Tether

Objectively yes. But crypto will not take off until 2020 at the earliest because of this. It is a necessary setback.

The whales don't need to manipulate that hard. There's so many pending buy orders on the exchanges they can just treat them like an atm

>You should know these people are extremely loyal to eachother.
>they control 40% of all bitcoin
i don't believe you

WE'RE GOING TO 1K BABY!
twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto
archive.is/aJ2gW

>buy in target is also around $1k
noice

Wasn't a bad fud until...
>My buy in target is also around $1k.

So what shall we do?

The real stratefy would be to sell X of coins, then stop and use 1/4 the profits from the number of x coins to initiate another bullrun after a few months that perpetuates with outsiders jumping in - which is what I fully expect they will do.

And what about the fact that once btc hits around ~4k it's no longer worth the electricity to mine? Rigs start being shut off and sold, compounding into the entire network eventually dying.

early adopter of crypto are the one who believed in it
the one one who hate fiats and everything that happen in 07

but yeah they are going to sell now right before an other stock crash. seems legit

Difficulty adjustments prevent something like that fully happening. Or at least try to.

There will be a few coins that make it out of this alive...these will be the industry leaders moving forward. Don't think that for one second these whales you speak of are killing crypto, they are simply repositioning themselves now that it has gone mainstream and the governments and wallstreets of the world want their pound of flesh.

Yes, whales are going to make themselves 95% poorer for no apparent reason whatsoever.

>There's so many pending buy orders on the exchanges they can just treat them like an atm

you're not thinking of the correct scale.

sure it's fine taking out a million dollars here and there, the market will bounce back like nothing, but if you're worth a billion dollars on paper with an asset that's falling through the floor, you're going to be considering an exit strategy.

a million dollars doesn't feel like a fucking thing when you start to realize that you can set your family up for generations and literally start whatever kind of enterprise your heart desires. 10 million every few weeks doesn't even cut it, but i'm sure they're doing this in a coordinated way so they don't all get fucked. seems plausible.

Not at 65 percent losses and dropping losses in a month. You've got a nice base at zero dollars. Get out while you can.

Yeah, OP is 100% full of shit

kek
with all the hype around a 40k prediction
and all their apparent funds to enable themselves to this point, even further cementing their wealth
yes the correct course of action would be to destroy their wealth

Oh, my word can you guys imagine...
if BTC hit...
$2k???

I would just about die laughing, ha ha holy shit

Ayo hol up
You be saying
We wuz bagholders n sheeit

Since the block chain allows to see the amount of bitcoins in anyone's wallet, and the richest owners address are known, why don't you provide graphs about the evolution of their balance over time to prove your claim?

they're not liquidating by any means, just taking their profits like all of you should have.

>Yes, whales are going to make themselves 95% poorer for no apparent reason whatsoever.
I see so many naive posts like yours all over the place.
>whales are just like us. they wanna ride the wave.
>fear is gone from this market people are just waiting best time to buy.
>charts dont buy or sell. it's the people that buy and sell.
>study the market not the charts :)
Whales are playing the long game and have the law on their side. People will have to pay taxes based on inflated rates at last year's BTC price. This hurts people with a majority of their wealth in cryptocurrency the most, the group which the whales want to target because they often have a low income relative to their net worth. By forcing the price to fall, whales can force that group to liquidate most of their assets to pay taxes.

>A small group of people who own 40% of bitcoins

they only adjust every 2000 blocks

if after one adjustment the profitability is NOTHING for all the miners, and they stop mining, how are you going to get to those 2000 blocks? Nobody is mining, so where are those blocks coming from?

Flibbr, cut it out.

Maybe Charlie Lee knows about this too =0

The whole time everyone was telling you it wasn’t a bubble

And the bubble literally burst

If I was one of the guys with over $1 billion dollars worth of BTC I'd definitely want to start cashing out
you can't do anything with a billion dollars of BTC
but with a billion dollars of fiat IRL you can live the life of a king

Right, so a bitcoin whale with a net worth of $500,000,000 is going to turn that into $25,000,000 just to spite a few normies. Gotcha.

>I hate fiat
>I'll just make my fake internet money and kindly ask people to use it
>6 years later accidentally a billionaire in fiat

Wtf I love fiat now!

It's easy to fix with software update or a fork.

i mean, most people only hate fiat cause they dont have enough of it. none of the early people knew what real wealth was so obviously they were opposed to and jealous of it

>Rationalizing selling 60% below ATHs

lol you guys the epitome of poor

>My buy in target is also around $1k.

its going to zero. flippening to ethereum and op is a faggot who understand nothing. Once the flip is complete a new dawn and bull will begin

$500,000,000 in bitcoin is not $500,000,000. Until it is in cold hard cash then it might as well be $0.

Speculation is all about making dollar bills, not accruing what you are speculating on.

If you dont tell now youre just dumb money, every single chart and TA is showing bottom 5k

yeah, that's right they will, fucking idiot

It happens every february, friendo. Last year, 2016, 2015.

they already have that, it's called Bitcoin cash and it does much more accurate block difficulty updates

but BTC never updated to it

This is classic correction. The trend looks exactly like what a shitcoin looks like during hype then during correction.

Uh... uh..

oh thats a good question

Guys guys guys .....

Has anyone been reading the news... Has anyone noticed the Indian government is putting a supposed ban on cryptos and keeping the Blockchain! It seems a controversy when they are hosting and testing with Ripple!

Proof of stake will be out soon, atomic swaps are on their way!
you will need to wait... it is a perfect time to buy!!!
We have seen such drops in the past too....

in addition please be aware there are legal cases being investigated against cryptos in Japan...
if bit coin that is the most popular crypto and the KING drops in value there will be investors interested in jumping the band......
Patience is a good....
If you have bought other ALTs with BTC then drop in BTC will help the rise of ALTs in BTC ...

Very underrated post. Find the coordinated whale dumping numbers and I'll believe.

>paying crypto taxes
I hope you paid your Santa Claus taxes too when you got presents as a kid.

>Ethereum is hurt even more than BTC.
oooh boi it's sure the flippening