Whats the next get rich quick scheme/scam?

now that crypto is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kneepads

Working hard at a job and being frugal.

sucking dick

I'm going all in on FUN so I can at least gamble it all away.

we can try selling our mouths to horny Arab cock

Make a shitty indie game and hope for the masses to jizz all over it. Think Undertale. Not that I'm saying it's bad, but the millions upon millions the dev made are not warranted.

Investing in first and second company that makes commercial mechanical limbs available

ethpyramid

unironically, yes

Buy physical silver and wait for the USD hyperinflation to set in and bond yields skyrocket.

art
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

starting your own business

ethpryraaaaaa

There's a huge market for shemales now so invest in making yourself into a cute girl (boy)

This, you can't even tell the boys from the girls anymore. You just need to eat Monsanto Corn and drink Nestle Estrogen water.

this

>working hard at a job
this is absolutely shit tier advice. have you ever been in a work environment? people are scum. some were felons, some had kids they cant afford, some are only let up because they are in the family business.

ehh. I started with 10k and made enough to buy a hotel in detroit with 70% mortage. ill be fine

Opportunities like this only come around once a decade or so imo.

If you didn't make it in crypto you'll probably have to wait.

Next will be crypto v.2 - currencies backed by assets.

Two companies has already started, Element and Canamex.
ICO SOON!

Hopefully internet restrictions will get tougher and people will be forced to buy music again so I can become a rich and famous touring organ musician

etherspace.co

Solarbankers, skycoin

drop shipping

wageslaving cannot get you rich wtf. Living in a capitalist economy and not trying to start your own business is fucking retarded

>crypto backed by assets
yeah tether worked really well

No real tangible way to touch the market yet but Asteroid mining will make the first trillionairs by the the 2050s

MARK MY WORDS

Find the company that perfects that shit, invest early, and you'll make Bezos look like a wagecuck.

I do the design
Now i need someone that can program

tether is a scam

We're going back to the gold standard, baby!
The fiat kikes are howling in fear

Everyone says this, but I don't know what to do.

Soy futures

Start licking toilets, work your way up to sucking dick