Never Selling

>Rule #1: Only invest what you can afford to lose
>Rule #2: Buy low, sell high
>Rule #3: You only lose when you sell at a loss
Who else enjoying this purge?

too late for me to sell

i'll ride this thing out to 0

Thinking of ways to get quick funds to buy this dip.

I need to sell low to free up capital for Arcblock tomorrow :(.

same

I sold at 9k because I've never 'HODLING' coins before, I've always just bought in and sold at highs.

It's worked tremendous for me, and I'm happy because I wasn't in BTC, just some random crapcoins at the time.

Now that I sold at 9k (turned my alts into BTC and sold) I'm happy. ANd will buy BTC after it dips hardcore. :)

It's amazing to me how people didn't sell at 20k. Literally every single sign was there that it would crash hard, there was a good amount anons here all telling people to cash out, it was obvious as all fuck bitcoin wouldn't last since it has defeated its own purpose with how slow and costly it has become. Yet you faggots just didn't sell

Im not going to sell. I will go down with my portfolio as a real captain, no millenial pussy ...

Enjoy your losses that will become my profit.

How do you profit if he doesn't sell?

Cause others will sell.

still holding. fuck it.

lol you sold low mate.

it's not like LINK, REQ and ELA will just stop development. This is nothing user, and I don't care about the price at all. I'm still up 3x overall, and blockchain is still the future. This might take 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years, but crypto is going to come back with a vengeance.

People didn't sell because it's going to rally hard. No sense I'm stressing out over day trading when you have a good job. Much easier to hold good altcoins and not vaporware like most retards and probably you.

Yeah but you minimize losses when you sell low and buy lower. Whenever one of my coins has a slight bounce I sell 25-50% of it and set a buy order for 5-10% lower. I have increased my stack by more than 25% at this point so if I get it wrong and it never comes back down I will still come out ahead.

enjoy going down with your dying market

if you're not an idiot and invest what you can afford to lose, it's not a big deal.

I've been riding the XRB boat since October.
Haven't sold a damn thing, because I believe in this shit.
I'm ready to ride this ship to the bottom if I have to.
You know when I'll finally sell?
When I can buy a fucking pizza with it.

Sold low cause I never was hodling from a low price point. Now the price is nearly 1k under the pirice I sold at, and, may be a great buying opportunity in the future.

Either way, losing nothing.

So what? The archived thread received way too little replies. Furthermore, it's important to remind every retard of those three simple rules. They should be written in the sticky.

>You only lose when you sell at a loss
This is the only one of your "rules" that is false
You have x amount of value and buying/selling is simply transferring that value to a different form. Your value always is what it is, changing it to a different form doesn't make a loss more real or final. Thinking that way can hurt you, as you blindly hodl a bad investment thinking "i only lose when i sell" when the logical thing would be to reinvest into something you believe will give you a better return.

All three rules are still apply for me.
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER

>tfw only put in what I could afford to put in and considered it a loss the moment I spent the money
>tfw this bear market has given a poorfag like me the opportunity to buy way more than I would have been able to otherwise
>tfw I only check my folio maybe twice a day now and don't really care what I see
>tfw I bought all my coins with the intent to hold them 6 to 12 months at a minimum

It's amusing watching the normies, panicky weak hands, and wannabe day traders panic over this shit though. Anyone with a functioning brain knows what this market is, an opportunity to buy before the prices go back up. Shorts being punished and I couldn't be happier about it.

Yeah, I don't really care about copying threads. Agreed, rules should be in the sticky.

>Not selling at a loss
>Your losses will become my profits
>Being this much of a brainlette

Ethlend, I'm not even trying to shill if you don't hold shit coins you can grab a loan on their platform and buy the dip if your balls are big enough. You don't even have to buy their coin.

>invest only what you can afford to lose
Hilarious, in december you faggots were telling your family and friends to go all in on beanie babies. Cowardice is why you cling on for dear life

Nah mate Rule #1.
I'm more than happy to sell something I no longer use and put the money into crypto knowing full well I may never get it back, but becoming indebted is not my cup of tea.

Hahahahhahahahahahah. By your logic LTCM, Enron, Beanie Baby and Tulip holders are still rich.

The real rule should be:
>Rule #3: You only gain when you sell at a profit

This is why you are still poor.

I forgot about Bernie Madoff’s customers - I bet they are just waiting for that money to come back.

I still have insane profits because I just holded.

My little brother traded and well, his profits are only 10% of mine. While being in the same coins as me. And he's now making a loss. So I feel fbad for him.

thorough enjoyment, not invested in cryptoshits so jus laffin

You forgot rule 4

>Rule #4: Can’t take your gains to heaven

Have fun holding forever. None of these coins will last

Ripple, Stellar and Monero aren't going anywhere. Because they are actually being used.

sell then rebuy at a low price if you believe there is a future.

i wouldnt touch crypto with a ten foot pole at this point though, i see too much market manipulations like pump and dumps. people who are interested took the punge in december which prop'd up the prices and got burnt hard. bitcoin and all the alt coins tied to it will never see 20k again

Screencap'd for future suicide watch thread.

I can't sell. Thanks to this impeccably timed hack of coincheck, they have restricted all altcoin buy/sell until they have figured everything out

2000 XRP - still have a profit on that,
16 XMR - getting fucked up the ass by that tho

>>Rule #1: Only invest what you can afford to lose
>>Rule #2: Buy low, sell high
>>Rule #3: You only lose when you sell at a loss

Stupid rules. If you want to be rich, you will have to take risks, calculated risks. Also, you will need assets, which you probably should have to loan, or have a large investment, a stake which you cannot afford to lose. Rule two; no what if i short something? And three, do not fall in love with a stock/investment, pull out as soon as you can and minimize losses.

>Stupid rules. If you want to be rich, you will have to take risks, calculated risks.
That's what rule #1 is for, you fag.

>Rule two; no what if i short something?
It's obvious that the opposite is true, Einstein.

>And three, do not fall in love with a stock/investment, pull out as soon as you can and minimize losses.
Following the first rule already takes care of that. You're not as smart as you think you are.

you sound emotional.

do yourself a favor and just dont invest. your emotion will make you get manipulated.

if you still hold coins you sell out now and rebuy it at a later date. speculation assets is all about timing. if you can ride the bull you make money, if you get out early when it get bearish you still has the chance to buy in and make money later......

but what ever, only stupid people will buy in right now to offset the losses of those who were stupid enough to buy in at 10k+

>your emotion will make you get manipulated
Won't happen, faggot. Now go back to your designated shitting street.

Yup, I don't know who holds btc at all, hour long transcations and negative public opinion as "uses more energy thanfucking ireland"

Typical beginner mind set. While you hold on to a bad investment and make more losses before it (maybe) rises again you could have sold and invested in something more profitable.
You probably also keep investing more to make your buy-in lower. Don't throw good money after bad money

Bedtime grandpa, don’t shit your pants again

I don't understand why the exchanges haven't switched to Ethereum as the main exchange partner yet desu. Nobody wants Bitcoins.