There are people who are legitimately worried right now

>there are people who are legitimately worried right now

Who else /chilling/ here? I don't worry about crypto at all because I know it has a big future. I just want to figure out a way to make my own dent in the universe desu.

Depends what you're holding. If I was holding some of the shit people have been buying on this board I'd be worried as fuck.

I'm not worried because I understand the technology and know that it will take over. There is no doubt about it. I'm a long term holder and I will never sell. I'm not even joking - this isn't an investment for me that I will sell for gains - this is a switch for me over to the crypto economy so I don't care about market fluctuations right now

Holding ETH, AION and XRB. I am down 10% in sats and know that my portfolio is going to do amazingly this year. I come here to laugh at wojacks.
You have a healthy attitude, OP. Keep being productive.

That's a good point. My portfolio is extraordinarily comfy. I might scoop up a few interesting alts on the cheap this week though.

It makes me smile to see others like this, too.

I'm completely with you. I remember when everything clicked for me - blockchain, cryptocurrency, the future of the internet - and I just never looked back.

We are headed towards an incredibly comfy time, my friend. I genuinely look forward to seeing how much of an impact smart contracts have on the world.

thissing hard over here

Crypto actually being used has absolutely nothing to do with its market value. All coins could crash another 99% and it wouldn't fucking matter for mass adoption. Yes, it will be used. No, that does not mean you'll be rich.

you don't understand user. Coins and tokens aren't going to be brought into the legitimized world of traditional securities. It's the traditional securities that are going to get tokenized.

Yes, it means you will be rich (if you're holding legit projects that will be the Googles and Amazons of the crypto-era, (pic related))

Cryptocurrency is the future but bitcoin is dying. The prices will return to normal in a month, 8 weeks max... but btc is easily going under $1000 some time this year.

Why do you think Bitcoin is dying user? It has the most mainstream adoption, and it is the most stable and most heavily developed crypto software, as well as the only token that has been listed on real world equity exchanges - the only one that will get a commodity tracking ETF any time soon

If you think BTC is going to die you're being naive

>We are headed towards an incredibly comfy time, my friend. I genuinely look forward to seeing how much of an impact smart contracts have on the world.
The benefits to the world will be immeasurable - the power of the entire global banking system brought into the hands of anyone with a smart phone and the internet. Remote villages in Africa finally being able to have a secure store of value that can't be manipulated by their local government through money printing. Access to the entire global financial system

This is not even an exaggeration and when stocks become not just contractual agreements between holding companies, clearing houses, brokerage firms, clients, and companies - and instead smart tokens executed on an underlying crypto framework like Ethereum - where the holder of the private keys owns that stock and each stock is fungible and each stock's dividends are paid automatically over the blockchain itself - then finally the world will move to a new financial future where everyone can take part

I can't wait, I can't fucking wait - even if I had no skin in the game I just CANNOT WAIT to see what is going to happen and how much this will help poor nations

I'm worried. My hands are strong, I won't sell. I'm still up like 25%. But I'm starting to feel a bit exhausted and uneasy from looking at this massacre. It looks like a bottomless pit that will never stop falling. But isn't it the same as in enormous bullruns? If it is going to hard in one direction then it might swing back. Right?

this'd. None of this crypto crash shit matters. This is what matters.

Just stop looking. Are you in it for the future or are you in it for now? Stop being in it for now unless you planned to cash out now

When did you plan to cash out? Now? Then cash out now. Or did you plan to cash out in a few years when you make really big gains? Then stop thinking about the current price and wait a few years.

>big future
sure maybe in 20 years, fuck even blockchain hasnt reached a purpose yet
gl hodling

> I understand the technology
If this were true you would not have faith in blockchain technology rofl

you are forgetting about the jews arent you little naive cunt

Why not user? I'm a software engineer at a high market cap company and I can assure you I fully understand how all of this works. It's not hard to understand if you have an understanding of basic data structures and algorithms, network protocols, cryptography, game theory, and economics.

The one world beast global system is coming to fruition. You will not be able to buy or sell without taking the mark and joining flesh and blood with the satanic singularity. If you partake in this you will automatically lose your soul for eternity, cast into outer darkness into the bottomless pit, the smoke will rise day and night forever and ever, there will be no end.

nice, just bought 100k souls

This is the comfiest timeline imaginable.

Not everyone gets it, that's okay too.

Didn't Novogratz scrap those
I do 100% believe in crypto as a future technology.
But
-It could be extremely overpriced right now
-the networking effect might not make the price jump as much as we would like to think
-my convictions might be wrong
Sorry for all the fud. It's stressing me out

Other user here. Bitcoin won't die, but it will take a huge blow this year. I recall reading 95% of yhe current crypto development is going through ETH. Not sure if 100% legit though.
Also, if BTC goes under $4300, miners won't be earning profit for their work, so they'll surely pull out. There's the inminent chance that the flipping with Ethereum happens, and now, of all times, it looks very possible. Might happen in Q2, I bet.
After everything, it won't die, but it will take a slow recover.

Everything is on sale you fucking retards. Who cares what you paid a few months ago. This is an opportunity to accumulate like you've never accumulated before.

I still wouldn't go all in yet, but if you have some money to get in on any projects you like put some in right now. This is the crash you've all been waiting for this late 2017.