You look at this and tell me why every one of you "HODLERS" isn't about to get absolutely fucking JUSTed...

You look at this and tell me why every one of you "HODLERS" isn't about to get absolutely fucking JUSTed, more than you thought was even possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1801.07501.pdf?utm_source=securitydailynews.com
forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2017/12/11/how-will-the-china-and-south-korea-ico-bans-impact-cryptocurrencies/#53fe55485124
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spooky

even if true 1500$ is 6000$ in crypto.

I'm fine with 6k$

Because the bitcoin chart is missing a while months worth of data. You pick just tge right dates so it fits your comparison.

ohhh so one minute you people say "bitcoin movves 12 times the speed of the market"

Now you say it doesnt matter? it has to go along the same period of times? Th absolute state of cryptofags. Get smoked

This. There is concerted FUDing going on this board right now, more than ever before.

It's more comparably the the meme bubble chart that gets posted all the time, and according to it the price floor will be around 7-9k, we could be at the floor right now even.

Wat tit he meant by tis

just buy at the green and sell at the red brainlet

Because crypto topped out at 700 billion and dot com topped out at 10 trillion when taking into account inflation since 1999.

What a retard.

zoom out retard

The meme graph isn’t a meme, everybody who said it was a meme is a meme

and that was $10 trillion of mostly US fiat worth of stocks

700 billion of speculative market cap worth of crypto is fucking nothing in comparison

we'll be at 5+ trillion by eoy screencap this

They'll continue to deny it even at $1000 dollars because it means they actually have to work for a living.

Ok let me get out right now ty for this graph it is new.

Because some of us invested into useful "dotcoms" like google is

Uh sorry boyo meme bubble chart says we’re going to 1.7k
Sorry to........................pop your bubble
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

I'm a filthy wagecuck here only to laugh at all that suicidal NEETS

Nice hat. I want one of those. It would be great to have while I short Nividia drivers after 3 month of holding

I invested in pizza.com
>t. We're going to make it, user

This graph apparatus every 6months or so.

Last China fud market and btc dropped 53% , so on and so on.
The thing about crypto is that every dip looks like the end of times for Stockmarket, crypto isn’t the stock market u would have to be retarded to use one to predict the other.

This is just the correction that was supposed to happen last year when Bitfenix when apeshit on tether to shove the market up. Shit should have hit 10k at EOY last year, not 19k, that manic surge in dec is obv going to have pullback,

What happened after 2003?
Why am I asking? Because crypto did in 3 months what dotcom did in half a decade. Think.

Youtube.com was created that time more or less

proportionally, when it hits bottom the price is around 6k

He gets it

>just hodl for a decade to break even

15 years to recover

Where is the next green, jenious ?

By the same logic, it'll recover at the same fast pace

So I don't see a big issue anywhere

Why not 1 Quad ?

Facebook was founded in 2004.

No. That movement down took like 3 years. We're seeing it in less than a months time if the chart is to be believed.

Yawn.

Why doesn't OP tell the whole story?

How could he shitpost then? But really if your hodling you should of sold at 16k on the dead cat bounce but if your still holding now just don't let go.

Because this is what BTC looked like in 2014

That lasted a whole year. We're fucked.

Because, the whole bubble FUD is meant to scare people off who have no foresight. Even if this is a bubble and it is right now bursting, that doesn't mean this technology won't develop into the future and become an integral part of human life, just like what happened with the internet after the dot-com crash.

Was about to make this exact comparison. No where near an actual bubble, the market wasnt even worth 800 billion, The fud cucks loved to use that one when the tether scandal was meant to crash the market. Now that tethers clear their argument has taken a 180. Fucking cucks.

then you should sell now and buy more when it's even lower?

>tell me why every one of you "HODLERS" isn't about to get absolutely fucking JUSTed, more than you thought was even possible.

Because BTC dying would be the best thing that could ever happen to the market.

Old slow overpriced tech that holds down everyone else dies

WallStreet, Normies and boomers get the fuck out for good

Swoop up valuable alts for penny’s

Yeah the bubble also took a few years to complete, rather than a month.

It gets better. How many US lads sold their bitcoins for a huge gain last year and then turned around and bought more? They'll have to pay the IRS taxes on those now lost gains. That tax money is coming due in April and it's gotta come from somewhere....

Because I don’t care. Already secured my initial investment and used some profit to buy a new car.
>End of crypto -> No loss
>Not the end of crypto -> more profit
>Win Win

Price was $400 @peak followed by a downtrend to $300 then $200 for a whole year (down by 50%). Look at what happened after that.
>2015: $500
>2016: $750
>2017: $10000
>2018: $?????
Holders don't care about crashes, Facebook was just a Hardvard students page called Facemash before mass adoption it has now.
Invest in some technology you know. If you don't know about the technology, then don't invest in it or you will lose money (what you're seeing right now).
Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It's digital gold. Bitcoin Cash is the real peer-to-peer currency. You can argue all you want. Yes, it was a bubble, just like every economic market had. And this one isn't even globally regulated yet which makes it even more interesting to speculators.
This is going to end in a third industrial revolution and probably a third world war.
It has happened before and it will happen again.
>Enterpreneur VS employee
>Hitler VS EEUU
>Banks VS Bitcoin

Now show Amazon and Google charts.
Hodling my REQ and FUN, comfy as fuck.

Selling would trigger tax for me so instant -1/3 to the government. I'd rather ride the slope wherever it goes.

what use do memecoins have other than get-rich-quick scheme?

>Banks VS Bitcoin
you'll win that dont worry

pic related its you and bitcoin

>Trust banks supported by IMF
>Global crisis anyways
>mfw
We will win. It's unstoppable, just like internet and email.

mfw I invested when the market cap was sub $50 billion so I couldn't care how low it goes and I would still be in the green

you're naive and you know it
governments: hey yea lets make all payments anonymous we dont care about tax and knowing what our citizens are doing
banks: yeah good idea i dont care if we become obsolete
lets go for it

Crypto moves faster

so everybody saying wait a decade suck a chode

ok, it's not an advice for investment but theese may help you fucking understand what some cryptoes do:

absidian
oyster pearl
rlc

these examples are easy to understand.

obsidian*

If anonymous payments get scalable, the people will eventually ignore the government. It's like using Uber even when it's illegal.

unironically this

You just showed you know close-to-nothing about this technology. Bitcoin is far from being anonymous. In fact, they're using it to deanonymize the deep web.
arxiv.org/pdf/1801.07501.pdf?utm_source=securitydailynews.com
>Naive

the dot com bubble was also due to not so much credit being available though....

bitcoin may be not anonymouse but it's still decentralized. decentralization here means that noone can print it, of course it's not yet widely adopted it's hardly manipulated but I still can use it without banks/visa/whatever behind me and someone I want to send money to.

it's value depends on it's authority, yes it's pretty volatile now but you can change it to fiat or just hold. you can take it with you without showing anyone, you can't be blocked by bank etc. since it already has some adoption it's world-wide currency without any government controlling it. It can't inflate just because your government wanted to print more etc.

it will not be as volatile as it is after time, as for me it's a matter of time and I don't think it will die soon.

also fiat can be as volatile and even more volatile depending on the will of a little group in every country.

it eventually recovered even though it took years

What about the time differences, the same period for the tech bubble took 3 years while it took 9 months to reach the same period for crypto, on that basis BTC should reach 1 million in 6 months time.
We are a drop in the ocean compared to the dot com bubble, the whole cryptocurrency market cap didn't even reach 1 trillion while the dot com bubble popped at 6.7 trillion.

As soon as I sell it’ll pump to new heights. No thanks. I’ll ride this bitch straight to 0. Bought in at $19k btw.

the whole story is the destruction of every shitty competitor that the survivors had and the emergence of new class leaders, your fucking meme coins are guaranteed nothing.

crypto isn't a bubble itself, cryptomarket is full of bubbles.

since it's not regulated we must regulate it - we must not shill our bags at least and we must inform new people about scamcoins and about good projects.

>your fucking meme coins are guaranteed nothing.

I agree. But it's probable an Amazon or Apple arises from this group and blockchain technology.

>implying fiat or stocks guarantee to grow

you burgers don't know how it is to wake up in the morning and realise that your fiat's cost has lost 90% it's value while you was asleep.

and THERE ARE PEOPLE TO BLAME. it happened not because someone wanted to buy more or less, not because of fud or fomo, but because your government fucked it

could be true, in which case you just have to zoom in and compare to a more equivalent time frame, I'm sure that patterns repeat within each little bump on the way up,

additionally this time around news and information spread orders of magnitude faster (thanks entirely to the internet) and thanks to the absolute boom to the global economy, especially first world countries, and the open nature of crypto you have a lot more people hearing about it a lot faster, and those people have a lot more capital to put in.

dot come was investors and speculators going nutz, crypto is some investors and speculators, and a whole lot of retail investors too.

you also have to realize that when blockchain and similar tech reaches it's potential, it will be in situations where you don't even realize it's there.

just like with the internet, it is going to act a vehicle for new technologies. it will be a new tool to implement things in novel ways.
just like how internet has ISPs and device manufactures as one group and websites and software as another group,
blockchain tech companies like eth, ada, neo, xlm will be the platforms (group one) upon which use cases and other tech will be built. you have the tech "blockchain 2.0" side, then you have the use "x on the blockchain" side

this means that at a certain point, getting rich by investing in the next ethreum will change to investing in very long term plays to iterate the next improved platform standard, and investing in "x on the blockchain" will be like investing in tech startups like apps or websites, in which case, the vast majority fail, and you better hope you picked the right one

Agreed. Right now there's a lot of blood and will be a lot more to come. But out of the ashes of the shitcoin market will come 1 shitcoin to rule them all. Probably ETH in all likelihood.

>deluded nigger soon to be assblasted by the tether crash and then skullfucked by the IRS : the post

Fuck yeah regulated crypto. Ban bitcoin.
Fuck yeah. Fuck government and regulations!

this crash may be on my side. muh accumulation

(And I'm white)

>"you can take it with you without showing anyone, you can't be blocked by bank etc. since it already has some adoption it's world-wide currency without any government controlling it."
forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2017/12/11/how-will-the-china-and-south-korea-ico-bans-impact-cryptocurrencies/#53fe55485124
China, South Korea and EEUU already regulated their market. There's even bank accounts blocked (in South Korea is forbidden to be anonymous and in EEUU you pay taxes with EVERY TRADE).
>"it happened not because someone wanted to buy more or less, not because of fud or fomo, but because your government fucked it"
Not even going to argue with you anymore. It's pointless.

>6.7 Trillion

Also: Without the huge inflation we have now

>trolling or didn't understand what i mean and being proud

Confirmed for having never paid taxes on investments. You can offset taxes owed with capital losses.

also dot com was only accredited US investors

crypto is worldwide

Everyone who sells becomes a fudder and hopes prices go down even more.

>Bought in at $19k btw.

oh taht explains evertyhging

Buy more at crash m80.

it took a whole year to crash

It's that guy with the $600 portfolio

This 60% down happens every year guys!

Because you are comparing something that took years and hit trillions, to something that has gone a few months and didn't even hit one trillion.
The bubble will probably burst at around 10-15 Trillion and then only the strongest will survive.
Also my initial investment if lost wouldn't make me want to commit suicide, it would just make me slightly annoyed so thus I couldn't give a fuck.

same here