Expect more panic selling

Expect more panic selling

BTC 6k in 24h

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/live/us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was obvious it was going back down to 8k eventually because it grew from there with little to no resistance. There was always going to be a correction.

sure good goy, keep selling

kek what the fuck is this
how would it be bigger than the previous housing bubble in 2000-2008

How can it be the biggest bubble when the crypto market cap is so comparatively low?

because some nigger needs to sell more books

Jews use their complete control over the medias to FUD things they want to buy cheap.
Did it in June, do it now.

The good thing is that it means it'll go back up even harder once they change tune after buying, since normies are retards slave to the kikes, they'll eat it up and make another bullrun.

I do not know what to hate more, the kikes and their patently obvious manipulations, or the mouthbreather normies falling for said obvious manipulation. Whatever, i guess they both add to the volatility and so profitability, it is how it is need to exploit it.

>is the biggest bubble in human history
this is incorrect

He's not wrong, you know?

after adjusting for the change in total monetary supply. $500bn is worth much more than $500bn when the tulip bubble happened

(((They))) already own at least 51% of btc. So BTC is already useless desu,

what the fuck is this post

He forgot some buzzwords

Prove it

6 AM EST is 2 mins from now, right?
Watch it live here then:
bloomberg.com/live/us

>I do not know what to hate more, the kikes and their patently obvious manipulations, or the mouthbreather normies falling for said obvious manipulation

For me it's definitely the Jews and their lies.

Dec 20, 2014 05:27:36 IST

Economist Nouriel Roubini is back on the circuit with his Doomsday predictions. In an interview to WSJ.com, 'Dr Doom' prophesies that there is now a greater than 50 percent risk of a global recession, and that this is not the time to be invested in risky assets.

You only lost out on a 36% rally if you listened to him and sold. Plus the transaction fees.

The news, regarding crypto, is like a fickle bitch to a point that is so foreseeable that it's funny

And this goes for normies too

When the hear people talking about it and the price is not going up, they poo-poo it and feel morally above everyone

Then when the price is going up they fomo, get sucked into hype, start poo pulling out "experts" in articles/clips, and shout new paradigm!!1

Then, when the price is going down, they freak out, start calling scam, pull out different "experts" in articles/clips, and forget about the whole thing until next time

>bloomberg.com/live/us
This is live now.

>Nouriel Roubini
He just said it's all a scam.

>kripto is the largest babbl
>all the way down to 0

BTG 100k by March, ok

>establishment nogs telling you to panic sell
H O D L
O
D
L

Yes, keep selling, it is a 'bubble'.

ALL VAPORWARE

>Tulip
>Babble
>Vaporwave
Italian bringing the pain.

>innovations
>alibaba
>paypal

This guy is a hardcore bitcoin hater. He's been talking for months about how Bitcoin is useless and how it's a bubble. He's and his fans over on /r/buttcoin are bitcoin haters.

>roubini
biggest ponzi scheme
suckers will hold the losses

You have to be a complete and utter retard to think the crypto market cap is anywhere near representative of the money that was actually put into crypto.

BURGER IS WAKING UP
SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>roubini
without tether manipulation, bitcoin will be 80% lower

he mad

he is not italian

Isn't Roubini pretty much a failed economist?

I wonder how many times he predicted doomsday. Stocks were the best thing to be in since 2014 and he told everyone to sell them. Sad!

>muh tether
>muh high fees
>blockchain is anonymous hurr durr
how do bcash cucks feel knowing they hold the same exact opinions as kike boomers nocoiners?

He might hate it, but he has a legit point though.
Tons of shitcoins in the market, huge ass bubble backed by nothing, high transaction costs, full of swindlers etc..
He's not wrong there.
I do believe in crypto itself, but Bitcoin and the market in general has gone full retard and ends up hurting itself and the credibility of the tech in the process.

Shit, you're right.
That accent and the name fooled me.

Girl on bloomberg has bitcoins confirmed.

thats not... no

He is a brainlet. He does not understand we are moving towards a post-labour society and crypto is at the forefront of that.
All those shitcoins are expectations that the market has unconsciously and that are not even realised yet to a small extent. Did you see how seething he was? You would expect someone who think he's on the winning side not to be so butthurt and upset. He knows he is full of shit and desperately hoping he can buy lower

>Waaah, I'm mad at the banks for having money and also trying to make more money in their own interest

Also the whole hating Jews thing is basically equivalent to nigs hating whites, the Jews are smarter on the mean, often richer, and are overrepresented in circles of power, and known for their Asian-like parental strictness towards their children

>It's almost as if they have a culture that allows them to get ahead while some whites on the internet bitch at them for gibs me dats

What does this mean?

There are plenty of coins out there that have small transaction fees or none at all (XRB).
If we could replace Bitcoin with XRB (or anything else with 0 fees, and instant transactions), it could really lead to mass adoption.
The problem is everything is tied to BTC because of it stupid first mover advantage, and its very hard to change that.
And normies only know Bitcoin so if BTC is bad, in their mind all crypto is bad.

If you wanna see a really big bubble, look at the derivatives market. $1.2 quadrillion and rising. The BTC bubble is babby tier.

>Bitcoin is the biggest bubble in history
>500 billion market cap
lol ok, dotcom boom was like 5 trillion at peak

Every normie that was gonna sell already sold.

None of the other coins have found a way to be both decentralized and have low fees. The good thing is that the Lightning Network is coming and that will solve the problem

Then who the fuck is selling right now?

Let's imagine UBI is a thing.
How the fuck do your car wash tokens play into that scenario, exactly?
There will be a panopticon state solution to the crypto coin and XMR.
Every other option is literal retardation.

weakhanded faggots.

Also, Im sure we are closing the bottom, seems risky to sell now.

I don't know, whatever, gonna ride this out, lambo or cardboard box, no inbetween.

Crypto is manipulated by the (((British Queen))) and the European (((royal dynasties)))

>BTC 6k in 24h
Seems like that would make sense.
Got the popcorn ready.

It would make more sense if everything btc gained last year was lost so around 3k.

is that 1200 trillion?

Why everything?

Dumbest thing ever, Normies who bought high don’t sell, especially if they never invested. They notoriously follow sunk cost fallacies

If you believe the tether manipulation.

You're forgetting that normies tend to invest more than they can bear losing.
They panic sell, is what they do.

ubi will never be a thing, we might hve it for the current workforce that lose their jobs because of automation, but theres no way young people not in a job, or generations of people not even born yet are ever going to get free money.

these claims are bullshit

cryptomarkets are tiny

and how Bitcoin could be bubble when there is over 7 000 000 000 people in world, and only about 16 000 000 Bitcoins, and max supply Bitcoin is going to be 21 million.

>implying 90% of Veeky Forums is not all in

I've been eating ramen and sausages only for weeks now. The only reason we don't sell is because we would rather ride this to 0 than to be a dirty nocoiner.

>The only reason we don't sell is because we would rather ride this to 0 than to be a dirty nocoiner.
Which is exactly what distinguishes the normie from the non-normie.

What the hell sell man, fuck this crypto garbage.

Eeeyup. The 2008 crash was caused by an implosion in the derivatives market, which was around $500 trillion at the time. When it happens again, it'll be beyond the ability of any government to control, and we'll finally have another Great Depression.

it was in one because the current state of the tech doesnt deserve the valuation, just like the .com bubble. we could still have a long way to go up, but at some point bitcoin needs to push forward in making a network thats usable for those 7b.

why selling now?

demand for Bitcoin is big and growing whole time, and majority people even dont know what Bitcoin is, so demand is going to grow

this one expert says , that it cost over 1000 dollar to mine one Bitcoin, so even make 1 Bitcoin cost over 1000 dollar

when you add these facts, how rare Bitcoin is, only 21 million Bitcoin ever going to be circulation, and how many oeople world live, then Bitcoin is now cheap, because its so rare and cost more and more money to mine 1 Bitcoin

>why selling now?
Because they see the price plummeting.

>cheap
it was around 1k 1y ago, cheap is relative, for early adopters bitcoin is incredibly expensive

Because people don't give a shit about your production cost and its scarcity if it's not bought enough.

Been waiting to post this

never head of price manipulation

Bitcoin price started going down same time when CME futures came in

so big players want nerds etc. common people to sell their Bitcoins, so they can buy cheap Bitcoins from themselfs

remember that US dollar is backed by nothing, and they create US dollar by thin air, and there is no limit how many US dollar you could create

creating US dollars by thin air by FED cost nothing, they create dollar by thin air, and that lead to inflation

Bitcoin, you could not create it by thin air, you have to mine it, and its cost lots of money, and max supply Bitcoin is only 21 million, so that means that Bitcoin value is going to grow, because its coming rare and rare

so US dollar is ponzi but Bicoin could not be ponzi, because there is going to be max 21 millioin Bicoin and you could not create Bitcoins by nothing, by thin air like US dollars

Bro, I was saying normies tend to panic sell when prices plummet.
This does not represent my personal views, as I'm simply hodling.

Alright ESL-kun.

>so big players want nerds etc. common people to sell their Bitcoins, so they can buy cheap Bitcoins from themselfs

You don't understand how futures work

You're so fucking dumb, it's incredible.

"Being a ponzi" has nothing to do with supply or mining. This is the lowest quality post I've seen awhile.

You must be a real pajeet "my friend".

>biggest bubble in human history
>down 460 billion from 830 peak
>dotcom bubble lost 1750 billion from a 2950 billion peak
TIL pets.com shareholders literally weren't human

I understand this nigger is trying to sell books or some shit, but i don't think anyone above 2 braincells can read this and end up thinking "wow i'm really interested in reading much more of this man's quality content, let's see how i might acquire some of his valuable insights!"

wow yet another person with no understanding of economics OR blockchain! how cool! this board gets better everyday!

stock markets are record high because basicly all central banks pump stock markets printing fiat money by thin air, like FED printing US dollars by thin air and doing this pumping stock markets, QE program, same happen Japan, China, etc, etc, this is why stock markets are reocord high becaus central banks have printed astronomical mount of money and buy stocks, nothing to do with real economy

stock markets are biggest bubble, cryptomarkets are very tiny tiny markets

big players use future trading to manipulate assets prices

when Bitcoin CME futures came, Bitcoin value start going down, interesting coincidence

FUCKING KIKE STOP TRYING TO DESTROY MY MONEY REEEE

yeah claiming Bitcoin biggest bubble in human history is simple retard claim whit no backing with reality

how about current stock markets bubble, why he doest say anyting about that