It's not a bubble

>it's not a bubble
kek dont worry fags it'll stop dropping soon

It is a bubble but it bursted already and we will see it going up in next two months.

Nice graph op like this one

Can see it settling around bitcoins long term moving average of $6k.

btc was worth $300 two years ago
this is not final crash and everyone who believes will get burned

But now more people own bitcoin driving price up.

2013 btc supply x number of holders = $300

2018 btc supply x number of holders = $????

$5000 isn't that big of a deal for anyone who isn't a complete newfag.

Most of us bought Bitcoin when it was a couple of hundred dollars.

we all know bitcoin is fucking done dont kid yourself, itll keep bleeding till its worth fucking 1 dollar

>Most of us bought Bitcoin when it was a couple of hundred dollars.

Well..I did. I thought biz was a bunch of savvy early adopters.

I thought so too, but looking at those blockfolio posts from last couple of weeks made me realize how full of poor newfags is this board currently.
It made me depressed. Am I the last early adopter still visiting this board for fun?

I bought $8000 worth at $11.7k for .669 BTC, Coinbase fee and all rofl, as my entry into crypto a couple weeks ago. Looked good as it went to like 12.8k in the next couple days, then dropped to 10kish until the latest drop. But by then I'd converted all of that into ETH and shitcoins.

2bh an acquaintance told me to buy Bitcoin when it was 800$ and I didnt cause poorfag student and no way this shit is going any higher.
Now I feel bad for not asking my dad for a loan or sth.

even if btc is dying its not doing it today
7500 is a strong bounce and there is more money can be made on a bear trap instead of simply shorting it from current levels

your black line is skewed upwarrds too much
see where it starts, it should be more up on the left, down on the right
about $4k, the mining cost
is what the graph tells you

but it will drop below that price, to bounce to 4k
it will drop to $2k.

I bought at 20k because I thought it was a psychological level that has been broken and therefore people would fomo buy

That floor line is arbitrary

Fuck off MSM shill
Fucking nigger

no, that was 10k level
everything above was pure fomo

Done some math:

Currently there are 31 times less bitcoin per user than in w 2016 when it was worth $300.
It means btc organic price is $9300.

If BTC is such an outdated coin and is being beaten technologically by a lot of other alts, what stops BTC from plummeting to zero, along with all the altcoins that are paired with it, and being replaced by something like ETH?

It's probably the only coin that's not controlled by a development group because Satoshi is likely dead.

Seeing as censorship resistant value is it's primary use case this is quite a big deal.

You don't know what plans moneyskelly has for your money over the next 5 years.