Ethpyramid

ethpyramid.com/coins.html

Since this one will be running for years it might actually be worth a hodl

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7uqh24/exploit_analysis_results_ethpyramid_smart_contract/
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best investment especially right now in the bear market.

Only went about an eth, and already up significantly.

Yeah i couldn't put in much but its a nice idea

Everything else is red

lmao its only stable coin, ironically

>literally has pyramid in its name

thats the point retard

Dividends on buys and sells. Almost too good to be true. Threw in .6 eth, what the hell right

This is everything POWH dreamed to be. Now the dev might go disappear just like POWH

I find it terribly amusing that the ponzi pyramid coins are literally the only thing I've been swinging huge positives on over the last week. Now all I need to do is learn to keep the profits in ETH instead of immediately spreading it out to my various shitcoin moon holdings.

its sad but thats life

It's making me rich beyond my wildest dreams.

screens or larp

Just threw 1ETH dude! Lets see!

Just sell it guys. I need more dividends lol

what is this shadowpyramid thing? clone?

lool

Think about it, you ever see a BEAR near a PYRAMID? Thought so. PYRAMIDS are the natural enemies of BEARS.

Lol this is the only coin that you make money on holding when people dump it. Idk how the fuck that works but it does. Kek

don't worry burgers are waking up soon wait till they see the crypto market they're going to panic sell their fiat faster than you can cum on a trap's boipussy

The lead devs and Devine have the majority of the tokens since they bought in first with a logarithmic function.

Do not buy in, you will lose moneu

Divine is getting all the dividends, have tou done the math?

Yes im also in the discord so I know what you shills are up to

Thank god I sold

I would worry more about the whale coming for you buddy and less about FUDding the new ponzi

you retarded? if they sell off then someone else can go in on floor ground lmao, its like ponzi reset but without losing money

Except its proportional to the token share and divine and the dev team have most

Do NOT bag hold this

lmao i explained it already beainlet

hes right you guys should sell

I just bought 6 ETH and I'm already up 33%. This is a super comfy long term hold in this sea of red of a market. This is your last chance to get in now, anons

>Thank god I sold
Thanks for adding to the dividend pool, and thanks for dropping the price so I can buy more.

these pajeets who spread FUD don't know how it is supposed to work or they just want to get some divs lmao

lol

They are leeching money through cashing out the dividends

And when they cash out the price TANKS. Due to the log function while you get a measely 10% of the value they cashed out on

Please don't be dumb user
Just an user that got in early and took profit

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7uqh24/exploit_analysis_results_ethpyramid_smart_contract/

I bought in at 150 ETH and the big ramp up from to 540 and down back to 300 ETH got me an extra 5% to my stack

Why the FUCK would I hold this?

think about that over a year
100 percent

this is exactly how it is supposed to work. price must tank

lol

Just bought 2 ETH and I'm already up 50% and rising, don't believe in the baseless FUD and get in already

Thats a BIG movement AND i got in early

>he thinks big movements will last a year on this
Kek, look at crypto kittes
Except that if nobody buys in and everybody dumps youre left with the measly dividends and a pitiful sell price

>Except that if nobody buys in
lmao

Look im not fudding to Veeky Forums im telling you discord bros you WILL get fucked over

tru but not if it works which it will. atleast another x3

Just put in 10 ETH, we're mooning, boys!

Considering all coins are dropping like flies, and finding something that's actually giving a 5% return in this bear market is huge.

Sell you stack, and convert a coin, that will only keep dropping value then.

You really wanna bet big money this thing will be big?

It's not any worse than getting fucked over times 10 by POWh and the shadow fork.

I got in early thats the thing, the later you get in, the worse your cost basis and dividends

I only got 5% off a big fucking movement and I got in at 150 ETH

The 6.4 ETH I put into the first one on the first night went to 8.3 before I got cold feet and escaped.

Then later I got curious to see how much in dividends I could rack up if I left some ETH in there for a really long time and then lost $300 in ETH when that Jew pilfered the 950 ETHs in there.

This was the first one I bought into, im just warning the discord and biz bros what I see first hand whrre the money is going

Take profit and leave if you can

When people sell their shit, you get more dividends, and you get an opportunity to buy at lower price. And you move closer to the ground floor.

thanks maaaan

22 eth just in, sattle up boys

>he complains of "only" getting a 5% ROI within a few hours

the absolute state

No wonder you're clueless than. If people dump on you, you get more dividends. Plus you can now buy the coins at a lesser price.

Just bought 4.5 ETH, we're mooning already won't dump

ITS MOVING GUYS JUMP IN

The dev team have fuck all dude

The math just doesnt look good unless you got in before 100 eth for a HOLD imho

You are at the mercy of T and the dev team
Off a big movement after getting in relatively early

I left with a good profit but the point is to not get greedy if you bought in later

spent mums savings

absalute lad.

t. salty weakhander

I'm already pretty nicely into profit here without even re-investing divs yet. this is easy and its been tested with mythril so its actually good code for once.

Thanks, I just bought 7 ETH and I'm already up 45%. This is a super comfy long term hold in this sea of red of a market. This is your last chance to get in now, anons

They bought in first so they have a huge share of the tokens since it was literal bottom floor price

Have you seen a log function?
The top guy guys most the dividends, and then once the price is low youll have to hope it bounces back

best hold in my l8ife

you trying hard boy. this log function is fine. its good that they have that much cuz they can dump it which is GOOD

>salty I bought in early and took profit
user im just warning you all to NOT trust discord groups to NOT fuck you over

Anyway good luck guys, remember tl take profit and don't get greedy

Dev here. This actually brought me close to tears laughing.

it will bounce if the code is sound (which it is) because newfags will want in or the ones who missed the first buys will finally get their shot. People will play this up and down forever if there is no bug to break it or cash out other users balances.

You' shitty "math" completely disregards that people will continue to buy, sell, buy, sell, etc.

KEK. Almost died user

>watch this faggots

lool

It’s really not their last chance because it will dump and we will take profits lol then they can buy low if they want

You will get shit dividends unless you bought in early, i bought in at 150 eth and even my divs were bad. I couldnt imagine how bad they are at 500 ETH buyers

Good luck anons

I understand you need to shill this to get the gravy train going just remember to take profit

>remember tl take profit and don't get greedy
Look at the fucking chart, everything is bleeding.

You take "profit" and invest in one of these dying coins. Pyramid is currently the best and safest investment right now.

This.

tru

Dude do you not understand that we want this shit to go to 0? What part of the concept can’t you grasp.

Every single tx we make dividends.

noone knows

cant diagree

>Pyramid is currently the best and safest investment right now.
The absolute state of Veeky Forums lol

sAME

lmao thats genius right now. its like new type of cryptocurrency. new trend. and we are early adopters...

The cold truth

Im in love with a little slithery snek

Aint no one gets rich by honest means anymore. Gotta climb that pyramid instead, crypto is doomed

this
I took a look at the contract (had to dig around the source code to hack) and found their identities:

/*
,/`.
,'/ __`.
,'_/_ _ _`.
,'__/_ ___ _ `.
,'_ /___ __ _ __ `.
'-.._/___...-"-.-..__`.
B

EthPyramid. A no-bullshit, transparent, self-sustaining pyramid scheme.

Inspired by test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/

Developers:
Arc
Divine
Norsefire
ToCsIcK

Front-End:
Cardioth
tenmei
Trendium

Moral Support:
DeadCow.Rat
Dots
FatKreamy
Kaseylol
QuantumDeath666
Quentin

Shit-Tier:
HentaiChrist

*/

If I can hack them then others can hack too
worry!

We broke ceiling at 540 boys
LOOKING BULLISH

wow such hacks
great skills

Nigger I'm not falling for this again
>FOMO in anyways

we're gonna find you
see here:

WE GONNA MAKE IT

FOMO LOL

who want to buy falling crypto now. pyramid schemes takes crypto market control. u guys better hurry, you can be still early adopters and tell stories to grandchildren!!!!

dumping more in now this is obviously headed to 800+ again

>Buying Pyramid Kangz
>2500BC+4518

ISHYGDDT

listen to him

Pump this shit on youtube and reddit. We need the masses involved. Not a bunch of neckbeards living in their parents basement.