Like Sad Pepe.

#nolambo #loss #below8k #sadboys

>start with 4k a month ago
>Goes up 55k ath
>Hold memed
>Holding 9k left and dipping

>ATH 120k
>currently 21k

i am pissed i lost 50% of my lifesavings and i will have to wagecuck for a few years longer because of that. But hopefully this will just recover since i'm still hodling

went liquid in december when btc was around 18k

>bought in with $40 @ $300/btc
>still laughing my ass off

not a coiner but you fuckers are dragging down the real market and making my life more difficult

buy real estate. god aint making any more of it

moron

>crypto crashes this time every year since the first telegraph-bitte was launched in the 1930s
>people still hodl this time of year

why

Didnt put in more than I could afford to lose so all is well

Holding XMR and watching

I'm totally fine. I'm at work. Where I have a stable job I've been at for 5 years, get paid well, have a 401k, and make enough to pay my mortgage and and all my bills and take care of my family and have a nice well running vehicle and a savings account and emergency fund.

I do hold crypto.

I put in 900 dollars back in August, which I have already recouped. My crypto portfolio has gone as high as 32k, but currently sitting around 8k, where I'm all in on chainlink. I have 25k LINK. 20k in cold storage on Trezor and 5k sitting on binance I'm hoping to swing trade once this market stabilizes again.

Anyone who's solely all in on crypto or this is their only source of income... yea, they probably pretty suicidal right now.

already sold the top
> felling for the hodl meme

Great because I'm not a FOTM trader. I invest in tech I believe in and dips like these don't matter to me at all. Even if BTC is $4000 tomorrow it doesn't bother me, it will only slow things down.

I continue to hold. Crypto is the future user.

i was going to buy in 2013 when you guys was talking about, didnt know how and only had $20 to put down on it anyway so i moved on
faggots started shilling some shit coin on other boards in december, look into crypto again but still a broke autist all these years later
thought fuck it i missed out last time because i was to lazy im not missing out again so i took out a 1k loan in janaury
and now its gone
80% down
all i wanted was a better life and now i have just made it worse
i dont know how much more i can take just watching normies effortlessly prance through life while im eternaly stuck in the pits inattentive ADD

I sold half at the top then bought the bottom, then it continued falling.

You retards are making it really hard to buy horse tranquilizer from the deep web, which is what bitcoin was invented for.

>FELL FOR THE HOLD MEME AND LOST ALMOST THE ENTIRETY OF MY LIFE SAVINGS
I put in 3k in December. Cashed out 1.7k. Now my portfolio is sitting at 1300. I just wanted to make a modest living trading crypto and now I've lost everything. Yeah I know I'm dumb, don't invest more than you can afford to lose etc. Crypto went from being my way out of poverty and misery to being the biggest source of pain and suffering in my life.

>Invested 30k
>ATH 430k
>Currently 95k

I mean, I'm pretty much going to ride this either into the ground or into mars at this point.

The lesson I've learnt is that I shoulda cashed out like 50k after it exponentially increased as initial investment + play around $$$

Kek I was looking for that as well, might look for cyanide now as an alternative.

>fell for the hold meme
but you didn't hold? you sold like a sucker. you are literally food for real traders. you haven't lost anything until you seel

>put in 6k
>drops down to 3k
Oh well, I still have 150k in my retirement account and 45k in savings

I did hold, I only cashed out 1.7k. I was at 9k early January and just watched my portfolio bleed because I didn't want to sell at a loss. I must be delusional because I thought for sure the market would recover in a month. Yes, I'm new to this.

I havent looked at my portfolio for over a month. Im sure its fine.