Large if true

large if true.

Other urls found in this thread:

aethia.co/welcome/NWXy1xY5ffdDVUQSqqYhr6LKnWRG8itu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ffffffuuuuuck

giant if confirmed

epic if large,

but in all seriousness, pls use my reflink for the new crypto game: aethia.co/welcome/NWXy1xY5ffdDVUQSqqYhr6LKnWRG8itu

fucking normies

if social media hadn't shilled bitcoins so hard, normies wouldn't have poured their life savings into this, raising the price to 20k and then panic selling when it dips -0.1%

fucking beta uprising when

normie holocaust when

stop USING FOGGIN LOGSCALE

Bounce is imminent

USE
LOG
SCALE
FUCKING IDIOTS

Why not? It worked for the past 5 years.

>literally a pyramid scheme
>H-H-HURRY AND INVEST AND YOU'LL BE RICH!

Meme lines. They said the same thing at 9k

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
GO FUCKING 1 CENT SO I CAN BUY 1 MILLION BITCOINS TO BE OFFICIALLY A BITCOIN WHALE MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

>crypto is supposed to grow exponentially all the time!
Fucking retard

So what you're saying is we hit bottom.

wew lad

you are really retarded are you? TA is based on bot algos so you can forsee what bots will eventually do man you are really a bunch of brainlets

wew fucking lad

>what is price reading
do you not fucking see the amount of selling that is happening? no one is going to catch that damn knife

TA is fucking stupid voodoo bullshit. It might work in crypto because a lot of idiots here use it. Self fulfilling prophecy. Fuck you.

Lol keep holding faggot

>HODL FAGS YOU FELL FOR THE MEME
>IDIOTS, I SOLD AN HOUR AGO AND I WAS TOO LATE
>SELL NOW YOU FUCKING MORONS, AND BUY THE DIP OR THE COMPLETE CRASH
>IF YOU HOLD , YOU LOSE

where do you think the self fullfilling prophecy come from? it comes from the fucking bots, oh man you think that 90% of the market are real poeple trading cryptos? its just bots just like forex its a huge network trading with bots nothing else, so TA is indeed a good tool to plan your own moves. TA isng going to say what poeple are doing. please educate yourself and than kys

trig if boo

over emotionally bitches, this has nothing to do with hodln its just money and being rational

Looking at chart we're looking at 15k
JUST

Sizeable if valid.

when most people are watching an obvious channel support during a crisis, it usually breaks
t. trader who uses channels as a guide but not meme voodoo 'save me now pls lines'

Gigantic if correct

Exactly user, you should only buy when you see loads of green candles and it's been going up for a long time. It's times like these you should be selling.

This is the Veeky Forums way.

that 0.618 is very important. it was the start of 200 ma and the upward trend of btc since 150$

Moon or no?

>Wahh, my homogenous commodity portfolio

stfu

it means your should buy low sell high:

are there pink wojaks > buy
are there green wojaks > cashout

true if big

lets hope it survives the 200 ma point. ill be exiting all altcoins if it drops below 7k. and convert them to btc

Nope. That support just broke. Back to 1k :(

How has nobody done that TA before? Jesus Crytpo please let that flimsy fucking line hold.

The planets are in alignment.

This doesn't mean jack shit though.

immense if authentic

feels good to see bunch of support lines all the way down to 0

so comfy

>poured their life savings into this, raising the price to 20k and then panic selling when it dips -0.1%
Boomers win again

kys

panic selling when it hit 15k was the smartest shit one could have done

Support is around $7k you pajeet.

I've been saying this literally all day. The 2017 mean line is about the $7k mark. We may dip slightly below that before recovering and forming a floor above.

Really nothing major to worry about at this point.

>your memelines have no power here

>still thinking btcs rise was from mom n pops around the world

el oh el. my child.
that's not what happened at all you fucking mong. dudes will millions of trading capital who trd futures on the cme got wind of it coming way before anyone else. wall street loves a good pump n dump. they drove it up, then they sold the day futures launcehd at the top.

Completed wrong kiddo.

Crypto-currnecy bubble was fucked the moment certain parties were cooking the books with the Tethers back in April 2017. Suckering in economically illiterate idiots like yourself who want to get rich quick without any real effort with all of the risk.

This whole thing will end-up being a much needed life lesson.

none of the fundamentals changed. a market reset is possible and maybe needed in order to rise again in a more mature way. Since I am 100% in Fiat atm I don't care if it goes back to 1k. I don't try catching the falling knife. I'll buy when the real downtrend is over, even if I miss out 10-20%.

conflated if approved

Brainlet here, are we going to 22k??
I'm literally shaking right now and have my mouse hovering over the buy button, please relieve me.

The problem with crypto-currencies that it is currently back by extremely scrupulous parties that are willing to backstab you without a second thought should it become a more profitable enterprise(this is happening right now).

No financial exchange worth its weight in salt will touch it unless they can centralize crypto-currencies and be able to tracking everything. It will become nothing more than a "digital" version of penny stocks.

Aforementioned parties prefer to keep things decentralized and discrete as possible.

>support is around 14k
>support is around 11k
>huge support at 10k guys, bottom!
>heh, no way it goes below 9k
>lmao 8k im gonna buy boat loads of btc
>7k is the floor, i've been saying this all day!
>JUST

I just bought a little bit. Buy a bit now and reassess in a while is probably the best policy.

I don't understand what this graph is telling me can someone explain pls

You clearly have no idea what a support line is, or the trend mean line.

$7k has always been the return to mean support. It's painted pretty clearly in the TA graph.

>unless they can centralize crypto-currencies and be able to tracking everything.
Don't some of them already fall into that more or less centralized category, Ripple, Lumens?

Have a fap if blood in cum BUY BUY BUY

Honestly every dip we had of btc since December had people saying 7-8 k

Or to put it another way, if we take the mean growth line across all of 2017, then a complete reversal of the most recent bull run would have it settle back to around $7k, which would be a continuation of the longer-term growth rate.

And no, going to $6999 doesn't mean the "support is broken". It's not that precise you pajeets. If we're returning to mean, it will bottom out somewhere near that point.

If it drops WAY below $7k, then yes, we may have a problem. But until then, none of this is unusual.

Okay, we'll see.

quite possible that it will fall a bit over 7k$, maybe 7300$ish until everybody with half a brain buys. nobody risks to wait for it to really fall below that. at least this is when I would jump in probably.

Personally I'm not going to get concerned until we see less than $6500.

Even then, it doesn't necessarily mean that everything is doomed forever. It just means we can expect the growth rate to be slower than expected moving forward.

I don't know what people expect really. Do they think a big enough crash will turn crypto into a barren wasteland where no one ever buys anything again?

The fundamentals of the market haven't changed. People will continue to FOMO into projects with big announcements. It just means that not every shitcoin on earth will pump, but that only really happened in the last 2 months anyway.

>multiplicative process
>not using log scale

Fucking brainlets man.

WE
ARE
FUCKING
MOONING
GET IN
GET IN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There is no major fud either.
>india banning crypto
Wrong. India putting more control over criminal activities revolving the market.
>tether is a scam, SELL SELL SELL
This has been known for past half a year, unless they utilize it to try and scare the public, nobody has been giving a shit about it now.

So there you have it. The only 2 "fud" sources aren't viable, so this in the end is simply a correction (with what is called the jan/feb dead winter it makes sense). After this correction to 7k or slightly lower support, we will see a massive bull run again.

>T-this is it guys!!
>Floor is here, all in buddies!
>This time it's different!!

Those are big whales buying in lower. Thats the thing, people are selling now because they are going to buy back in lower. We are in an inverse speculative crash. Once bitcoin levels out or has big reversal we are going above $10k at least and the pump will resume.

Once we break 12-13k resistance you will be see the biggest green dildo in your life. BTC will be $25 by march.

I'll give you this, those are some ballsy predictions.

This. Same thing on everything since btc was 1k. Never was it true except now. Last dips ta idiots said "I told you so" then bam broke meme lines time after time. Never accurate

>
>TA is fucking stupid voodoo bullshit. It might work in crypto because a lot of idiots here use it. Self fulfilling prophecy. Fuck you.
Great copy pasta. seen it many times here.
How many have you got on hand?

you mean how much cash?

Woah..maybe the lines were right.

Yep and it will rinse and repeat. I mean you have days to sell at the top because that's how long it usually stays up there with the double/triple tops. You then do your research and wait out the bottom. Easiest money that you can make, no need to even speculate on shitcoins. The joos are doing all the work for you too fudding/fomoing through their articles when necessary, you just collect normie money.

you can clearly see that bots are in play right now

im so fucking sick of seeing these fucking autistic charts

there is a good chance 25k in March, but its 100% chance 25k in july.
Big money moving in BTC now, thats why its crashing so they can buy low. But even they need to sell high, so..

It's pretty much guaranteed $25k in July.

I know at least two guys at hedge funds that will probably buy up half the order book alone.

TA is based on nothing and has about as much validity as reading tea leaves or horoscopes.

It was pure luck Bitcoin topped out at 20k and not 17.4938172k

Move your time scale out

Yeah i’ll be buying when it hits $875 in a few months lol

Kek, salty no coiner. I’m buying up fake internet money as we speak and will become a multi millionaire in a few weeks when all of this rises 10000000%.

Dunno what you're so unhappy about lol

how can you be so deluded? biggest part of crypotrading are bots are you really that dumb and cant understand that?. believe what you want i hope you lose everything and kys

The fundamentals of the market seem to be scammers and pajeets taking money from lazy shits who want to get rich quick with no effort.
It was better when the fundamentals were ancaps and drug dealers looking for a way around fiat currency.

they forgot to factor in how worthless btc really is

Oh yeah, and you’ve gamed the entire botnet with your meme lines? Wow, you’re a genius. I look forward to reading about you in next year’s Fortune magazine.