THIS DIP IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD OF HAPPEN TO CRYPTO AND HERE'S WHY:

THIS DIP IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD OF HAPPEN TO CRYPTO AND HERE'S WHY:

1.) BTC will fall down to 3k$/5k$ support and trendline

2.) All normies that don't understand correction and can't do TA will flee out due to panic

3.) Every single alt will crash with this to the literal bottom

4.) Here's the best part: In middle and end of the march a lot of companies will start finalizing their products and releasing out their first version, therefore bringing the prices up again

5.) People will start buying BTC again and media will stop fudding it and not taking it seriously due to this ''crash''

6.) We will be left with literary every single project on bottom of their price and will buy the bottom, while selling to normies again for 20x price 2-3 months from now while BTC climbs back up to 10k and 35k+ by the EOY.

If you aren't happy about this dip, then you have to be fucking retarded.

Pic Related, never forget this. We are about to see the most insane gains you can even imagine, if you think this year was bullish rally, then prepare for 2018 faggots. You have no idea how bullish this market will be for next 3 years.

Anything that faggot said 80 years ago doesn't apply to crypto
Saged

I’m actually happy that this is happening.. portfolio is down but Blockchain will not die u gotta be a retard to believe that

The worst part about ppl bitchin about the dip is they have been begging for the price to fall and now it is falling they are fuckin complaining, instead of accumulating!

Fuckin Newfags

Blockchain as technology won't die
Companies will start (and some of em already are) building their own blockchain
Your coinscams and all the crap you see on CMC? Straight to 0. This was all just a test.

but I already all ined

How can I buy the bottom

TIME IN THE MARKET IS BETTER THAN TIMING THE MARKET. TIME IN THE MARKET IS BETTER THAN TIMING THE MARKET. TIME IN THE MARKET IS BETTER THAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>We are about to see the most insane gains you can even imagine
THIS
KEK WILLS IT!!!

Yes it does and it did for 3 years now in crypto. Every BTC crash was the same. People panicked and went out, just so BTC came back stronger than ever.

ETH flippening might actually happen also.

You have no idea how happy I'm lol. And that's the thing, blockchain and crypto won't die.

Dotcom bubble was 10 trillion, if I'm correct and that was for fucking websites.

Crypto has some serious real life economical influence with its infancy that will revolutionize world in upcoming years.

God damn I love Veeky Forums normies in tears during this panic. This is literary the best thing that can happen.

THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT I'M LOSING MONEY RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO I CANT BUY IN YA FUCKING CUNT WITH UR HODL MEMES

Yeah its' going to be pretty good for blockchain tech if all the normies leave just to FOMO back in in July.
My filtered threads are down to 3 right now.

HODL

>media will stop fudding it
I agree with the rest but you are delusional if you think the media is going to stop shitting on their bosses competition.

>I willfully decide not to learn from history and will therefore with certainty repeat it

BUY HIGH SELL LOW, FAGGOT. DON"T BE TRICKED BY JEWS

With what fucking money am I supposed to buy the bottom when I'm losing everything right now?

>all of this FUD
>all of this blood
>normies dying everywhere
>i feel the adrenaline but i ain't scared
>when it drops 1k i buy just a bit
>COS I KNOW THAT WE'LL MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SHIT

feels good man

Do you really think that the biggest financial institutions aren't buying BTC during this crash?

Do you really think traders at bank don't understand what is happening?

Do you really think they aren't fudding BTC so they can buy it as low as possible during this panic?

That's how it goes, they FUD it so they can buy low and then they change their minds to sell high.

Perfect example was JP Morgan this year lol. Going from saying it's ponzi scheme to saying it's new gold.

Well the problem is most people didn't sell all their alts and start shorting BTC on bitfinex/bitmex during this crash.

You wouldn't lose nothing, actually you'd gain 100%+ with leverage shorting and then buy back the bottom again.

I mean, it's pretty fucking obvious what you had to do.

Agree user, I hope for a long boring crypto winter so I can fill my bags for the next moon mission.

So happy I paid off all my credit card debt so I can go all in again. Any predictions when we'll hit the bottom time wise? 8h? 12h? Don't wanna be a sleep when it turns around

One of the most infant new technologies that are already out performing the old technology and projects just starting to release their first products to the world is being deluded?

I think you are deluded little boy.

I hope all pajeets/normies and shitcoins die during this crash.

I think bottom will be around 5k$, but worse case scenario 3k$.

This is graph from yesterday, but it's going according to TA.

Sure, crypto won't go away, but the first stable and widely accepted variety is likely to be something engineered, backed, and controlled by a league of multinational companies.

Not any of the little toys we've seen so far.

The end of the cycle, QED.

Well, some commodity broker you are.

Well the jewish Ripple will be centralized ofc and maybe some other big soon to be 10bn$ projects, but I think there will still be majority of projects that will stay decentralized to keep the crypto space intact and follow the vision of decentralization.

However, bigger projects that are backed by big banks and countries will probably have to suck a dick and go being centralized in some sort of way.

Likely.

MÆRSK and the other shipping giants are starting a crypto to avoid big lawyer fees on transactions.

I could see them find a way to get away with it.

In either case, they whole point will be to get the values as stable as possible. Crypto investment will end up the same as regular speculation.

buy now Trevon has spoken

Rich people are buying in now. They will pump it back up, then the poors who got scammed on bitconnect can buy back in.

The men graph would have the bottom at 2-3, then a slow return to 3

I don't believe it will fall under regulation that fast. There's too much fud and speculation around it, especially with dips like now.

+ The whole investing is completely different to stock market investing.

Buying ICO's is unbelievably more easy than buying IPO's. Not to mention money that comes with it.

Not to mention you don't need a fucking broker and deal with that.

We'll see for how long that stays the case.

you are right

all this FUD and manipulation, when Bitcoin CME futures came. Bitcoin started going down, so they want normie to panic sell their Bitcoins,. and rich people buy cheap Bitcoins, and this is how again transfer of wealth again happen

Only the patient sociopaths will win. Normies will get BTFO into oblivion and then try revenge-trading. I like it.

>tfw all in in tether still 2x up from initial investment.

I was up 10x but this massive crash might be a great oportunity so I quit hodling.

This quote makes no fucking sense.

how stupid do you have to be not to understand it

Just like TA is stupid meme lines right? When we've been telling you it's gonna correct for months? Not our fault you brainlets didn't listen to real investors when they told you to sell shithead.

>Rich people are buying in now.

Only rich stupid people I assume.

They too shall soon be separated from their money.

Thanks for helping the crash.

You fucking retarded brainlets... when people are panic selling buy the fucking dip... and when people are fomo buying sell the peak. That's what he's saying, how do you not get this??? Are you 8 years old? Holy shit someone this retarded probably voted for Hillary. What the fuck is wrong with you?

he probably baited tee bee aytch

If you are so clever, why are you so poor?

When Bitcoin hits 130k eoy
The only
Person stupid is you, for missing the easiest gains of your life

You say that, but you're still here.

i have 1k ready to buy.
should i buy bitcoin or eth and how low should it go before buying?

It's a fast downwards day today. Buying later is sure to get you more.

Who's to say though.

i mean i was thinking maybe next week or so

He is talking about businesses with real exchange brainlets

That's an interesting proposition.

This board full of cryptoho's who think they know more than the greatest investor ever.

The bubble is going to fuck you all hard. Crying all the way down, keep buying the dip til you are in the poor house.

>posts a quote by most famous value investor
>spouts ta bullshit

literally go back to school

>could of happen