90% of tech startups fail in the first year

>90% of tech startups fail in the first year
>there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies

Which will be around in 5 years from now?

>eth
>neo
>a few random shit erc-20 tokens

VeChain

Shit forgot about VeChain.

Eth
Neo
Wtc

I'm seeing bunnycoin, no wait, Tittiecoin, Hobonickels maybe?

NEO/GAS/HPB imo

UFR once it establishes itself as the dominant torrent coin.

OMG

Wow they didn’t boot you from the discord yet bro?
You must be shilling every day still.
Pathetic big time.

Bazongo

Bitcoin and Ethereum already built several castles. Huge risk to attack them.

BTC
ETH
NEO
ICX
VEN

That's 200 coins to choose from, nigger. Lots of pretty safe bets considering 95% of coins are literal shitcoins.

RLC
REQ
LINK

>zero privacy coins listed so far
If there’s one thing that will definitely survive, even government regulations, it is a few solid privacy coins

ETH, NEO, ENG, VEN

cryptos never really die.
they just go out of fashion

neo ven xlm btc ltc

DOGE

ETH
NEO
WTC
VEN
REQ

These are all projects that already generate revenue of some sort and thus will not collapse as they are already profitable businesses.

Only a handful

bolivarcoin

And LINK. Without it those are useless coins.

LINK has currently no revenue thus there is no guarantee it won't fail. The coins I listed CAN'T collapse because they actually make some monetary income at the moment.

One out of three ain’t bad user.
RLC NEO XMR RCN and I fucking hate to say this but XLM yuk

But why do they fail?
Most fail because they manage their money incorrectly, hence all the incubators

ICOs here get thrown 30-100 millions of dollars at them for an idea, I can see them sticking around for a while even when its a complete failure.

You have to understand I am a profitable business. Retard, shit can still collapse even with revenue.

Are you fucking retarded? LINK isn’t even working yet and these coins have use and are being used independently. Link holders are sub 90IQ

NEO
TRAC
LISK
VEN

thats it

Just look at all the "honest" pyramid scams we had the last couple of weeks. Literally dies within a day, 2 days for the "winners".
And people still play.

I'm in on NEO, VEN, ICX and ETH. ICX is a gamble, but the rest i feel is legit product makers, particulary VEN since they hooked on DNVLG which is pushing hard for it.

The technology for LINK is good, but why wouldn't it just be imported natively into ETH / NEO platform