WHAT THE FUCK HE ISNT LYING

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

wtf i just sold!!!!!!!!!

Recovery!!!

MAGIC INTERNET MONEY

Thanks! You made it!

already dropping again

fuck u i want to die right now

lmfao if the market quickly recovers and you just sold the bottom at a gigantic loss

it better go up

i have iron fucking hands but i bought all my BTC at ~$13k and my heart and mind can't take this market. Been holding ever since and I'm talking 8 BTC worth at that price

fuck. you..

dead cat bounce

When you drop a ball down a staircase
It does not just hit the floor
It bounces up and down
But its going down

Back up to 8.8 then down again then back again
then down at 2k Ill buy again
and sell it back at 4k
and buy again at 1k

I set a Low Eth mobile phone alert 6 weeks ago and it just went off - looks like I wasn't the only one lol

because the crypto market is exactly the same as dropping a ball down a staircase. what an intelligent analogy user

What's it like being so delusional?

it was 10k this morning, who knows

We are just exiting the media attention phase.

we're at the media attention/enthusiasm phase

remember theres only been serious media attention for a few months, this time last year no one was even talking about crypto.

Trend is your friend. Get your rulers out lads. Its pointing in one direction.

>it did literally the same thing yesterday
>biz fals for it everytime
>biz is the dumb money

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
MY BAGS

chad fad confirmed soon

this happens with all traded assets, houses, stocks, derivatives, commodities

if you stop living in your moms basement you would recognize what this is

but I am comfy, remember the threads from 1-2 weeks of January? the "hurr durr how do I cash out" "lets do taxes together user" threads?
if you still didnt cash out then, you deserve to HODL, you deserve IRON HANDS my retarded little padawan.

There used to be an old school stocks guy that got his 5 year old to look at the charts, and point up or down. if it was sideways the kid would shake it's head and it was no position.
Nobody on /biz has got a 5 year old, unless it's in a basement.