Alright Veeky Forums I know it's hard. We've lost a lot of internet fun bucks. But who's the cause of it all...

Alright Veeky Forums I know it's hard. We've lost a lot of internet fun bucks. But who's the cause of it all? Some news article must have done some fucking dumb shit and said something that caused this chain reaction. I say we find who's responsible and fuck them up in the worst way possible. Drive their company rating/ stock price to the shitter. We need revenge.

LETS BAND TOGETHER AND FIGURE THIS OUT

>But who's the cause of it all?
Really hard to pinpoint the reason for +700% on BTC year-to-date. Just be happy.

I'm thankful I sold at the ETH high, someone needs to die for this though.

bigdogg on tradingview
collusivecrypto on twitter.

They have to bleed

Yesterday the Indian Government said they were going to regulate Cryptocurrency trading and rates.

One of the whole points of Cryptopsy is that it is not regulated, which is how the rates can fluctuate so wildly.

This caused the rate hit

(you) and other normalfags like (you)
get rekt, im glad all of you got jewed

most likely bitfinex liquidating and exiting

>posted an article a day ago on Bloomberg about the subpoena of records for Tether and did not mention that the subpoena was 2 months old.
>bloomberg issued a correction later but the damage was done
Matt Leising
@mattleising

> Some news article must have done some fucking dumb shit
Yeah dude, it was the India news, it's not like whales end getting fatter from everyone's panic.

its quite literally the pajeets. They blew statements out of proportion in their media saying it was illegal in India, when it fact all that was said was that crypto is not legal tender

20 hours ago India's finance minister declared crypto illegal that's why.

so now pajeets got THIS much weight on the market? wtf

Pajeets run the world sweetie. Superpower in 2018+2.

Fucking faggots. No one is to blame for this crash other than bitcoin itself. 3 tx/s. High transaction fees. Always more than 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin is a failed experiment

lol nobody cares about india

Pajeets don't have that much power. I mean why should anyone give a shit about whether or not they can trade crypto? How many fucking street shitters even have a fucking computer let a lone the fucking brains to use them to buy and trade crypto? I think this is a weak excuse.

But the market crashed because they ban btc....sorry dude, indians now rule crypto.

Well that's the only major crypto news in the past one week.

The fucking market can't go up 4000% in one year and continue to grow without a massive fucking correction dickhead. New money isn't flowing in 24/7 ffs

This. How the fuck do you look at this chart and think it will go anywhere but down. You don't need to be a TA fortune teller to know that.

maybe if you posted the peak. That chart shows it corrected for good and its all up from there

please be a joke

Looking at the chart alone, I think we will have one more severe dip 1-2 weeks from now before it starts to stabilize and a downward trend for at least a month or two after. Of course external factors are always at play. I would be prepared to trade more actively to squeeze out a profit, or just sit on the sideline for a while.

Oh oh, this pattern can't be good.

Gemini and Coinbase/GDAX deciding to file 1099-Ks and people realizing how taxes work probably accelerated it.

Get off of Veeky Forums you street shitters

so heavy moon by June/July? just like i expected

interests rates going up, lending going down, banks collecting on their loans so spending is going down
more people are selling than buying to cover their expenses
the stock market is getting raped as well

Jews

JEWS