HAPPENING - THE CRASH IS OVER

WE ARE ENTERING A BULLISH MARKET AGAIN! PRES F FOR FURTHER GAINS AND FUCK ALL THOSE PANIC SELLERS AND BUBBLE SOYBOYS!

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I HAVENT EVEN TETHERED!!!!!!!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEED TO NOT DISSAPOINT MY PARENTS!!!

FFFFFFFFFF

F

FFFFFFFF

f

One green candle at a 1min scale graph, after weeks of bleeding, and he thinks it's the comeback of the bull market.
Never change Veeky Forums

It's a trap

It is time lord,
From the dry dust take me,
From these chains break me

Support is at $7400

Sorry lads just woke up and gotta sell

>t.- burger

ITS GOING DOWN AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

F

F

F

dead cat bounce desu

F

F

F

F

F

please i need this i need a big plastic anime fuck waifu

dubs = bear market to 5k

F
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PLS FFFFFFFFF

F

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

STRONG HODLER HERE HAVEN'T SOLD A SINGLE SATOSHI YET

Green ID to power the bull.

F

and the moment my portfolio reaches an ATH later this year I'm buying a RealDoll™ with my gains

next stop?

F

it was green

Bull market confirmed

f

F

stooop no, what have you done, stop pressing f you broke powhcoin

F

Dont buy now, buy at double bottom test you fags

F

Now THAT'S a dead cat bounce.

F

trap
6800 eod
im illiminati

Lol why 6800? That number has neither macro nor micro significance

Fuck you faggot, im buying a g3...
Fuck you and your manipulated market.. you lucky bitch

I-i-is it over? ARE WE RECOVERING

F

F

Looks like bitfinex stopped cashing their crypto's to stay solvent enough for the audit. Time to take the train upwards again.

Get free egg worth 0.3 ETH on aethia.co

Wow. It hurts to look at it.

F

who here /hasn't opened their portfolio in 2 days or more/

There will be at least one another huge crash, dont buy yet

>price swings up some 20% in just 2 hours.
>not a market being manipulated to fleece retards of their last pennies.

Did something about bitcoin/crypto change for the better in the last 2 hours? What are you even buying for?

100k in 2 months, no survivors

>market being manipulated
just some shorts fixing

F

Yes, bitcoin is suddenly not shit anymore and is a good store of value.

buying because its cheap and expect it to go higher? why else does anyone buy?

why were people buying when it was $1,000 a year ago? or $4,000 a few months ago? nothing has changed, its based on speculation and hype

This is just the beginning anons, I will unload my bags after a short recovery. Few days ago I should have cashed out, things were looking better... The time has come

nice larp
post btc wallet address

>he thinks the dip is over
4-5k$ here we come

Why would women understand what you've just said?

>the crash over TA clearly points to it.

He's actually right jewish subhumanoid.

They understand it all right. They know that you invested real money into this silly internet thingy that's a bubble and you should cash out right now while you're still ahead and spend it on her to buy her something that's ACTUALLY valuable, like a diamond ring, some jewelry, or a trip to someplace exotic.

What a weakhand, will post letters from uranus, fucker.

What the hell happened to POWH?

lel

F

the coin broke

and you can sell someone's else coins

>not realizing that I'm just imitating what 99.99% of women think/say about crypto
I've got hands of steel m8. Never sold at a loss and won't start now

>crash is over
>market is down multiple percentage points over 24 hours

Nobody here actually bought at 10k+, right? Yall are just memeing

>GREEN TAG OP ITS TRUE

F

Unironically bought at 19k$

F

Ffffffffffffffff

How much did you buy?

Thanks for giving me liquidity to sell before 5k usd, suckers

F

>The dead cat flies in the air.............

F FOR FURTHER GAINS

Yesterday was the bulltrap, today is the fucking day

F

200K by end of year at this rate

F

Thank god not much, it was my first buy. Bought some more at around 14k$ thinking I was buying the dip, all of which are now in shitcoins. Total of 1500€, currently standing at 650€

S

Nice just bought 100

Common sense just isn't so common now is it? What ever happened to that ole adage; if it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

F

It's hard to tell, m8. I still can't tell whether I'm an early adopter or absolutely late to the party. Probably will only be able to tell in 10 years or something.

9k lleEEETS GOOOO

10k here we come

>early adopter
It now takes nearly 300kWh to process a single bitcoin transaction. The technology died. People are literally hucking pet rocks back and forth.

I'm talking about crypto in general. Also don't mistake pioneers with early adopters.

fffffffffffffffffff

>It's hard to tell, m8. I still can't tell whether I'm an early adopter or absolutely late to the party. Probably will only be able to tell in 10 years or something.
Man, I pity how fucking dumb you are.

AAAAA MY SHORT!!! REEEE!!!