AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

because you keep falling for it

stop selling out of fear

Weak hands disgust me

youre a retard

buy low sell high dont be a fucking pussy

don't worry bro.
sub 7k bitcoin by tonight.

fuck you... I watched it drop to 950 then 900 and then 850 then 800 wishing I had sold at the next 50 drop WHY DID IT RETURN AT 750

>felling for the cash out meme

Iron hand bitch

I did the same thing, literally the next minute it starts bouncing right back

I’m literally killing myself if it doesn’t go back down, I’m never going to figure this shit out and stop being poor

I bought in at $850 before bed and woke up right after it bounced and saw it went all the way down to like $730 holy fuck I wish I had stayed up for that

lmao I honestly don't understand how people can sell shit so low. If it's an absolute shitcoin with no good fundamentals, sure I get it but any half decent project ffs get a grip. Even as a total PnD chasing noob I think the only time I panic sold was ELIX and within literally seconds I was proved right as it dumped to oblivion.

I'm pretty new to this and I just figured you wait out these kind of dips. Maybe I'm doing it wrong idk.

Make sure you learn a lesson from it and never do it again. Also buy back in now, or you'll regret it when Eth hits $1k again in a few hours.

Because NOONE can see the future.

Ideally you wait FOR these dips and then buy them. Alternatively, you wait it out. You did well.

Dead cat bounce always happens. Dont worry.

you are ruled by emotion
you are basically women
fucking grow a pair lmao

Stop misleading the OP, this is a deadcat bounce...We are approaching the weekend. Its all about to tank even further

b/c your a fuckin tool of the jew

Considering ETH is going to $600 later...

Thanks senpai. Maybe it helps that everything in alts and they didn't crash much. Should I be cashing out the alts to btc/eth when it think its hit the bottom so I can gain on the way up or is this bad logic?

best be right nigger

Remember people screaming about stupidly selling at the first BTC dip after ATH at $10500? Now that would be a great price to sell.

Dont disgrace the prince as he ascends to the throne.

But high, sell low. It’s the Veeky Forums way

exactly this. I want to spit on OPs grave for such disrespect

S

I almost sold a small stack of LINK earlier but pulled out. Glad I did because it went up 10 cents.

lol my buys in the 700s filled while I was sleeping
what you're doing now is like driving a car blindfolded, sometimes you'll get lucky and make it to your destination, most times you'll crash and die