t-thanks mr. nano

Nano is such a gay ass name
>only nano sized dicks buy nano
NANOCHAD
>only nano sized brainlets hodl nano
NANOCHAD
>logo looks like a trail of sperm
NANOCHAD

It's not too late to make it Veeky Forums.

Right your wrongs.

Subtle FUd

Most retarded rebranding ever

GTFO, we don't shill good coins here you dumb burger

Its generic but that gives it normie appeal compared to "RaiBlocks" which sounds like a lego knock off for developmentally impaired children.

i wish nano good luck, but it's not a moon mission. CPC is.

why did they do this raiblocks sounded better and had a better logo

Raiblocks is not a good coin

Nah. Normies know nano is smaller than micro and the smallest thing wins in computers. It also ends in "O", so asians think it's sophisticated. It also starts with N and ends with O, so NEO fags will make neurolinguistic connections. All the news about NEO is now news about Nano by the transitive property. All science news about nanotech is now about Nano for the same reason.

I fucking hate XRB so much, but their rebrand is going to work for reasons these brainlets don't understand.

why do you hate it

is this piece of shit on binance? dont even want to log in to my account, i know it's a goddamn bloodbath

nano is the size of penis women don't want in them whilas btc resembles bbc

A few reasons. I don't like it's game theory of not incentivizing nodes; I worry that there won't be enough nodes and that the whole delegating votes thing is going to end in a DDOS against a few stakes that allows for a much less than 51% attack; It hasn't even been in the spotlight for 3 months and shills are calling for it to replace things that are known good (stupid and premature); DAGs are essentially blockchains minus the snapshots to ensure integrity so the security/integrity bar is way higher; I think this is a "good enough" coin that anons used to test if they could pump something over 1 billion in isolation from major exchanges so that they could dump on a major exchange (DAG is hot); It went too high too fast and people fell in love so you get the NEO/ANS cult following that's so cringey. There are probably other things that aren't coming to me right now.

I do like the white paper. I haven't audited the code so I can't tell you if the implementation reflects the solutions and tech outlined in the paper.

Yes. Just occurred to me that rearranging the letters of nano gives you user. Maybe this dickless coin is our coin.

Come discuss your investments, lets learn together Veeky Forums

FUD

youtu.be/hAy4GDV7tvQ?t=20m

Colin talks about one of your concerns here. Somewhere else in the video he mentions incentives for people to run nodes but the whole video is worth watching if you can tolerate the interviewer

I CANT TOLERATE THE INTERVIEWER FUCKKKKKKKKKK

Thanks, I'll pick at it over breaks.

This guy's gonna make it, follow his advice