Who here rich but lonely and /nofriends/?

Who here rich but lonely and /nofriends/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me. Made over 200 btc. No friends. NEET. Living with parents but treat them out to steak every week or so. No goals in life. No future. Just shitposting, playing games and watching anime.

I'm poor and lonely with no friends.

poor, lonely and no friends

wtf me too!!

Not bad desu. I hope I find friends who don't resent my btc

Almost my dream. Why live with parents?

just travel around for 6 months. see europe, asia. you'll never want to neet again

Free rent and they cook good food.

I'm planning on going to the philippines and fuck girls all night like a sex toy or something. But that won't be until next year.

>Free rent
>has 200 btc

this is unironically how you make it

I traveled around some and it changed nothing. I was just as alone as I am at home.

Poor and lonely and /nofriends/ here

>I'm planning on going to the philippines and fuck girls all night like a sex toy or something

thats my plan but all over asia
just take care of your dick bro

Yeah from what I heard filipina girls don't want to wear condoms because they want to get pregnant which wouldn't be such a problem if that place hasn't had the biggest concentration of HIV in the world. Still wouldn't mind making a cute girl my sex slave telling me she loves me as I chain her to my bed. Might move across asia or something.

3d people fucking annoy me.
I can only pretend to tolerate them for so long.
I prefer to be in my own world.
I'm sure some of you magnificent cunts can relate.

Lost all my friends the moment I showed my gains.
I saw good chances with ETH and low key shilled it to some friends but they didn‘t listen.
Then at some point one of my friends was bragging about his raise and how he now gets like 100 bucks more per month and he wanted to lecture me about how to live my life so I gave them some real talk about ETH and my gains. They were shocked, angry and turned more distant over the next weeks/months (still nobody of them got into crypto).

Some girl at my old job that was ignoring me first but gave me attention the second she heard I was loaded was also a funny story.
Told her to fuck off and laughed in her roastie face, then I got tired of working and just walked away from the job.

Now I‘m pretty much doing what does.

This

Allmost made it, but was impatient and fomo'ed in to what looked to be a recovery but turned out to be a dip.. Now I'm poor and barely got friends, because I spent all my time on crypto....

well who gives a fuck what the girl wants
I wouldn't even worry about HIV the chance to pic it up as a guy is like 0.1% or something
but there is other nasty stuff
I would definitely move aroud in asia ph isn't the nicest place to be

i'm a little anxious about traveling alone though

Basically my life except I'm not as rich and I don't watch anime

Essentially me except I don't have 200 BTC.

>Yeah from what I heard filipina girls don't want to wear condoms because they want to get pregnant
What?
They want to be single moms?

I dont have friend, but i have a beautiful asian wife, so no need for friends.

Getting rich and being a NEET is probably the best feeling in the world. It's a bit depressing when people work the whole day and ask what you did and all you say is 'overslept and played some games'. There's a bit of resentment but meh.

From what I've read on Veeky Forums and /trv/ cebu on philippines is the place to go for local girls. That's where I'll be. I'll go there between November and December for two months to try it out.

They want to guilt you into marrying them from what I've read. But most don't really care or something.

i have 2 million.

no job no friends. family knows i have money but not this much.

not sure what to do. playing video games for now.

rich, lonely, no friends beside my dog, love it tough (seriously) idk, im super introverted, but not like shy or so, i just dont have interest in like partying or so. i just like being by myself. i play games, but i also drive my car on track every weekend, go out with my dog and just chill alone outside somewhere camping with my lil buddy.
also im kinda handsome, the dog helps too to get laid on a regular basis, dont want a relationship though. anyone else like me? i really like it. i have goals, like moving to ireland and build a house there somewhere in fucking nowhere like pic related.

Become thai sexpats
Drown in pussy every single day

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Don't worry, OP is too he's just larping to make himself feel better

meh cebu is full with tourists
maybe I just don't enjoy a karaokebar or loud shitty music every 50m at the beach
you can get local girls everywhere if you are white
tinder is also is super easy there
fuckin on the first date is basically guaranteed
goes for every asian country as far as I experienced it
but ya maybe thai is even easier game

I wonder, do all rich people have an easy time in asia or is it just americans?

I never really had friends. Never had gf. 27. But millions in crypto (i didnt look at my portfolio anymore tho, could be less).
Traveled for months too but didnt change anything desu.

rich people have an easy time everywhere
white people i general have an easy time in asia yes
unless you are super awkward or ugly

I see. Good to know.

Why are you living with parents if you have that much BTC? Cash some out and rent a place.

I renovated the entire basement so that it acts as my own bachelor. With rent and food and I'm not interesting in having a girl over so there's no real reason for me to move out.

Semipoor with a lot of friends.

I'd rather have the middle road. Too many friends can be a burden, but then again, so can a shortage of money be

Kek, the world is at your feet if that's true. Well, not completely, but you could definitely start a family with that kind of money. I have to say though, stay with your parents as long as it feels healthy. I lived with my parents until they said to me they wanted me to move out, and they always emphasised that they liked me to live there as long as it felt comfortable. When I turned 25 they just said "we think it would be a good thing if you would look for your own place between now and your next birthday" so I moved out 3 months after that and that was that, very amicable. You should never wait until you *have* to leavw