Who else /ironhands/ here?

Who else /ironhands/ here?

After this is over nothing is going to shake me

Holding til 2020, I am not phased

not even bothering to swing trade
this is a very volatile time. The real risk is in selling for me. Sure i can try to sell and rebuy during a dip but im not in it for gambling. Ill be patient and just keep accumulating until im a millionaire

I bought some KMD and XLM today.

Why the fuck are you guys worried after 1 month? Were you going to jump ship in February? The world is a fuck and we're all just a big meme anyway.

Discord Iron Hands group: /NcKhcSn

Yeah but I’ve been all in Neo since the rebranding. Comfy.

#hodl until 2020

>tfw have to cash out for taxes

inb4 le move to a third world country

i like living in the first world and i like being able to not get denied entry to countries at the border.

Bought the dip on a coin that will make me a millionaire by 2020

Your retarded if you think America is part of the 3rd world, we europeans shake our heads when we see your infrastructure, your houses etc. we literally think you guys are 2nd close to 3rd world.

Don't let me start with your healthcare and debt system.

Don't let me start with your fast food and medicine addiction.

>*if you don't think

Same here, lost my chance for the $0.1 ICO but at least got enough at $0.5

$20 by 2020, $200 by 2022 and an actual AI on the chain by 2024

>He think yuropoors arent part of the third world.
Lmao.

>European
>Thinks America is 3rd world
Apparently you've never left your hovel to come visit. Europe is more similar to Mexico than America. Compared to the US, pretty much everywhere else is 3rd world. Europeans live in practical squalor. They eat peasant dishes and generally when US citizens see how you live, we feel sorry for you. Like you all got stuck in the 70s, and were super poor.

I love when europoors forget that 1st world literally means US and allies.

As an American, I agree on everything here except housing.

Yes, our houses are shit, but yet somehow they're still worth half a million or more dollars. In NYC or LA you'll spend minimally $800k to live in a fucking box or a shack.

Most of Europe is equal to middle America, where you can buy a mansion for $200k but you live in a place no one gives any fucks about.

And all the eurofags and asiafags are the ones coming here and buying up the most expensive real estate, literally spending billions of dollars to buy a handful of 2000 sq ft penthouse apartments in Manhattan.

Yet nobody is going to Europe and buying real estate. Strange, no?

>Triggered amerisharts detected

I visited America like 10 times in 6 different cities because of work (wouldn't pay with my own money to visit such a shit hole)

You are still building houses with wood.
This is literally India tier.

Also you should check cities like London, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Paris etc. Many foreigners buy real estate because it has been rising since like forever, maybe because we weren't cucked in 2008 by your banks.

I’ll get downvoted for this but iron hands is a meme. Think about it user. If you DUR HODL and the market tanks like it is now, you’ll have to wait so long just for your memecoins to slowly crawl back to being even again...

I held but I almost sold at 12k, and I should have. Still unsure this is over though.

>>Eurotrash and Burgertrash arguing over first world status LOL.
T. Scandifag masterrace.

The more it falls the easier it is for me to hodl