Which one of you faggots made those posts about going to 5-6k???

which one of you faggots made those posts about going to 5-6k???

i fucking shorted at 8.1k with 100x leverage and was pretty much instantly liquidated, what the fucking fuck. every post saying "we broke below 8k we're going to 5k by eod" and now thsi? kill yourself no one here knows what there talking abot

Shhh, he‘s starting to catch unto us

>100x leverage
Why?

not sure if youre a larping fag, but if u shorted btc with 100x leverage youre a fucking retarded

>no one here knows what there talking abot

Well you sure as shit don't, if you're taking investment advice from internet strangers lol.

listening to biz lmao

Dumbass. 8k has been the target for weeks. Didn't start seeing 5k till a day ago.

Sweet digits and green ID. Truth confirmed.

>I did what Veeky Forums told me and it didn't work REEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahahah this has got to be LARP

>100x leverage
you deserve it

>he believed it
>i know, top fucking kek!

>doesnt post a screencap of his liquidation ...oh gosh another larper.

Lookup RSI, and then take a moment to realize how retarded you are for shorting @ 8.1K with 100x leverage, when we were oversold on:

15min
1 hour
4 hour

Literally every time this has happened there has been a massive oversold bounce ffs if you can't even realize this just stop trading there's no hope for you

Now might be a good time to short, i.e. after the bounce, not before

Or wait till bounce plays out and short @ 10k

t. non-retard

You’re a fucking retard, stop blaming others for your incompetence.
100x LEVERAGE MEANS YOU LOSE 100% ON A 1% ADVERSE MOVEMENT. Got that?
In other words, bitcoin rises 1%, you get liquidated. And it will in any conditions because it’s volatile as fuck.
100x leverage options are only there to take out the idiots.

lol i hope this is real

you fucking retard

buy high. short at the bottom

this is a brilliant new strategy op

Seriously: is there a broker around who offers bitcoin trade with 100* leverage? mine only offers 5*..

It is but trust me, a lot of us have suffered some very bloody liquidations.

LARP
but on the off chance it's not, start looking at market spikes through support/resistance at turning points.

You must be a retard with a capital R; don't even know the difference between " they're" and " there". Schmuck.

bitmex

He feels entitled to being an overnight millionaire, that's why.