REQ - The future of ICO fundraising

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BIZ!!

>when you realise that Request Network is going to single handedly change the ICO space, and thus, the crypto space in ways you never imagined

We've all seen the recent shitshows with ICOs (Fake ETH addresses in emails & hacked sites) add in the fact that you can only contribute to ICOs with certain coins (meaning you have to go through the hassle of converting currencies before participating in an ICO).

Enter Request Network

If ICOs use Request Network, they would provide a secure and safe way to raise funds without the need of even providing an ETH/BTC address that could be changed/hacked. They would simply get people to donate to their Request ID or have a Request portal already set up on their website.

It gets better though - using Request Network, you'll be able to contribute to the ICO with any kind of cryptocurrency you have. You'll be able to do this straight from your ledger or private wallet without the need to convert on exchanges. This opens up so much more capital for ICOs whilst also benefitting those wanting to participate. The best thing is that it will convert your cryptocurrency to the currency of choice for those raising the money.

Eg - You want to participate in an ICO that would traditionally only accept ETH. You would have had to sell your shitcoins, buy ETH and then send it to an address that could be compromised. Well using Request the process would be - You see an ICO you want to participate in, you have your shitcoins stored safely in your ledger, you simply transact through their Request Network protocol on their website, without the need to verify a huge long ETH address, and you simply send them your shitcoin which automatically converts to ETH/BTC/Fiat for the ICO wanting to raise cash.

REQ is more than a payment gateway for businesses, it could revolutionise fundraising in the cryptocurrency space. Something that is vitally needed if you know anything about the ICO shitshows that have gone on recently.

Shhhhh

yeah, req is by far the best shitcoin here

if they deliver and req gets adopted everyone who had strong hands and didnt sell will be fucking rich

delete this ffs

When you realize being over $0.50 defeats the entire purpose of req... With token burning the fees will be so high if the price breaks over the 50 cent mark

devs want the REQ token to go as high as possible
do your homework

Fees get adjusted depending on the value of the coin

>pirce of a coffe

LIE.

This is just bein shilled by some discord group

I will find you and i will kill you and your entire family

>you'll never pay for anything in real life using Request network
>it will never be used institutionally
>devs jumping ship
>cofounders previously built an app that did nothing but scraped websites for xml data
>no one on biz has ever provided a legitimate use-case

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT111!!!!! WOW!!!1111

aka, "buy my bags"

tell me you are not that stupid user and this is just bait.. pls

86 is an ok number i guess.

if you hold any req.
join req kings share holders club

discord code : HtASew

This meme is tired.

I just provided a perfectly valid use case that, in the short term, should have lots of money running through the network. Come on, you know fine ICOs are shitshows and something like Request could improve them.

>everyone here should stop talking about projects with potential.

>(7)22(1278)
CHECKED

>(7)22(1)33(6)
double dubs holy shit checked

REQ will be $10 EOY.
My digits confirm this.

Fuck why isn't this working lol
The checked memes are making me laugh so hard though haha

with most coins on the market rolling out actual products soon, wont ICOs become worthless

I'd say $25. If ya'll think REQ cannot scrape a simple 15B market cap END OF YEAR, you're seriously fucking deluded.

Honestly 25 is pretty conservative if you consider token burn should drastically help with the market cap.

The only way coins get burned is if it gets adopted and used a lot. I don’t think it will be within a yesr

Mainnet comes out in Q1, So you're assuming basically no one adopts a platform that allows instant crypto to fiat exchanges when hastags like "Let us pay with Crypto" are attracting attention. This is the Platform that allows for Mainstream adoption friend, think about it.

Who’s gonna use it? It needs to be adopted by major companies before it can reallly start being used on a large scale

ICOs, crypto companies, any company wanting to accept crypto and not need to deal with holding the cryptocurrency.

It's not hard to see companies flocking to this if they decide to open themselves up to accepting crypto. This gives them a way to open themselves up to hundreds of thousands of potential customers whilst still only accepting fiat.

How is request supposed to work? Be logical...?

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

This. Also, if they actually pull off a straight crypto-2-fiat conversion, mr. gubmint gonna be all up in thier shit

Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure you can use request without tokens

Business/Payee
>Ok that's fine, i'll send you a payment Request just now

Individual/Payer
>No problem, I just received it (awesome branding by the way with the whole request thing). I'll send you some crypto right now.
>Gee this thing is a fucking dream, I can literally send you any crypto right now straight from my ledger and you can receive it in any form you want (BTC, ETH, Fiat etc)
>Wow, since I'm sending straight from my ledger I don't have to pay transaction fees on exchanges - this is great.

Business/Payee
>Agreed. This tech makes paying just so simple. The best thing is you don't even have to touch the REQ token at all. It's all completely conducted in the background! But I guess holding REQ could be a good investment considering REQ tokens are burned at each transaction.

Individual/Payer
>Wow that's incredible! I don't even need to touch the REQ token to use this?
>Gee this is so fast.

Business/Payee
>Thanks that's the payment received. It converted your omisego shitcoin into something useful to me like ETH straight from your ledger
>It will get even faster when ethereum release their anticipated updates

Individual/Payer
>Awesome.
>You know, this is way better than paypal. I can keep my cash in assets/investments that don't depreciate over time safely on my ledger whilst being able to pay you with ease.
>This whole request thing is literally the future of commerce

>if

How exactly are they going to achieve paying in different cryptos? Ethereum is incompatible with any other coin. So they have to centralize storage of other cryptos? How else do they manage a sale from btc to req? Or the private keys of the receiving wall? Do they market sell the btc they receive? How do they buy the req? Market?

This doesn't work.

This has nothing to do with REQ's use-case.
It's for b2b invoicing, basically a way for businesses to get their transactions stamped on the blockchain, which is basically the first step towards replacing the entire auditing industry. Just please, please read their Yellow Paper on smart audits before you dismiss this whole thing. I don't want anyone on Veeky Forums to miss out on this. If you're still not convinced, I'll be here to allay your cynicism.

New copy pasta?

Enter pfr. escrow platform so you dont get scammed. and can trade anything: crypto to fiat, fiat to fiat, commodity to crypto, etc etc

Are they going to charge rape-tier fees like Changelly does?

STacey/Chad FUD creator here. Delete this thread, don’t let the normans know that this token LITERALLY REVOLUTIONIZES both the ICO space as well as IRL payments. Let the retards have their shitcoins. My FUD is an elaborate accumulation strategy.

Kyber on the backend will deal with the instant converting. Liquidity provided by the 0x protocol. Converting will essentially be like going through exchanges but you won't have to physically do it AFAIK.

They are partnered with the kyber team and are actually working together in a co-working space in Singapore so I have faith in the team.

Dont forget you can get in the ICO without any money; with RCN you can just borrow money on the fly and invest. magic!

>Delete im accumulating

Sure thing,buddy

If they make the fees decrease at the same ratio of the token being burnt req will increase in price without affecting the fees
So stop being such a brai let faggot