I sold at the bottom

I lost a lot of waltonchain and it haunts me to this day

panic sold 8500, bought at 12

i'll pray for you

I fell for DBC

sold my whole stack out of fear....24 hrs before the September moon
nothing hurts more

Didnt sell dbc for x7 and only got 2.5x

Have an average buy in of 6.85 on my VEN stack. Lost 20 a while ago trying to flip. Was telling myself to sell for sure a day or two ago on the pump expecting this crash. Didn't. No fiat to buy the dip.

Ah well, I don't lose til I sell.

I don't have any coins and I am only here to troll coiners when the value goes down

it's spelled "confess" not "coinfess"

Sold it this morning while crying after watching it go down for the past month

now it's going up again and I only managed to buy half back just after it started rising

I cashed out 85% of my portfolio (biggest part begin january thouh)

This useless garbage

aethia.co/welcome/Xw1CpBDo9fu41xefKG2hhdsYMUs1JZt7

I threw out my hardrive with 12,000 BTC back in 2010

Half of my posts contain lies or straight larping

I sold at near bottom of this drop. Got uncomfortable close to my break even and bailed. Even watched through odd hours of the night before I did it and went to sleep.

Woke up to find out just 1 hour after I sold the huge bounce happened. Sitting here now just thinking "Why? Why? Why?", praying it dips more so I don't feel like a degenerate.

This is the first time in 6 years I'm unironically hoping for a market crash

I have very weak hands.
I still have fiat though which is nice.
I'm still not convinced tether isn't going to fuck everybody.
Am I crazy?

Sold everything? Exiting the market is like entering the market: remember to dollar cost average. Build your position over time, cash out over time.

I hope the cryptomarket will crash into oblivion.

Every time this is posted I make up a bunch of lies

no coiner for life not even allowed to operate my own money unless I am buying small things from amazon

sold bitcoin for $6400 using bitcoin atm...

I planned to buy in at 9k but my instincts are telling me to wait until it dips even deeper. I'm scared I missed out.

I don't know what a blockchain is and I'm at $500k

I believed the crypto game was free money

I should have been exiting sooner, sure. Considering how annoying it is to liquidate I didn't want to risk exiting at a loss, and since I was only slightly up (about 1/10th of what I once had in profit), I decided to just pull the trigger all at once.

Am I feeling like I might have just cucked my own future? Yes.

Did you make me feel worse? Yes.

Am I sitting watching the charts nonstop wondering if the clouds will part and I'll get a better entry than where I sold? Yes.

FML.

GONBESS :3

I always market sell against a green candle hoping that I'm the one that kills the rally.

I bought 3,000 elix at two cents and didn't sell at two dollars. 100x profits wasn't good enough for me I guess.

If it makes you feel any better, I did the exact same thing today under the exact same circumstances, and feel the exact same way.

Have enough to cover my initial investment, tax bullshit, and some profits to have made this worth something. I'll be back, maybe in a worse position but I'll have learned to take profits when I'm in the green.

I only bought 0.5 BTC at 7500 this morning

I literally cried this morning thinking about the possibility of the flippening never happening.

I got ponzed again

I probably would have masturbated if I was awake when it floored at 7600

I hate poorfag crypto traders more than whales because they have the weakest hands. It angers me that these retards are the ones buying up these shit coins and then immediately selling at a loss when it dips ever so slightly. They're sell and buy orders are so miniscule as to be laughable. Why the fuck are you people even playing this game? If you can't stand to lose a hundred dollars, get the fuck out.

Thanks, I appreciate the empathy. We are kindred fuckups.

The most frustrating part for me is all of the money I had in I technically could have lost and it wouldn't have changed my life... and all of this time I've been saying to myself "millions or bust" as the reason I got into this to begin with. But when push came to shove, I pussied out.

If the universe loves us at all, we'll either get a second chance or the market will totally implode over the next couple of days and we won't feel as dumb as we do now.

>muh weak hands
Volume of sales is more important than number of sales. It's going down because the long term holders have run away with your money. One guy cashing out down 50% on his life savings is a drop of piss in the ocean. Get over yourself. You've lost money because you made a stupid investment and you're beyond help if you think Peter pan is going to fly in through your bedroom window and tell you that you can get it back if you believe hard enough.