You guys called it, the fucking mongoloids exit scammed on this one

You guys called it, the fucking mongoloids exit scammed on this one.

stop posting retard

Proof?

proof for all you pajeets

I don't speak communism, translate.

That's not even russian you little fucker

those are just random letters

Its a joke dude

This coin will literally be $5 by July, only an idiot would not buy right now.

>tfw bought 2 hours ago

How do we know for sure they exit scammed? These posts are not enough.

lol, why calling it an exit scam while you give your money to ICO just like that. If we think the dumb way you do, all internet is scam haha.

grow the fuck up shit head, PFR is here to stay no matter what you say MOTHER FUDDER.

If they wanna an exit scam they would've done it since ICO & bam RUN, why the fuck would any scammer bother to convince a stupid dick like you he's legitimate for weeks now with daily update lol.

You('re simply a stupid donkey or some smar ass investor wanna make price drop to load your bag, either situation only shit weak hands will fall for this crap.

>penis

nice, been holding since 25 cents

read the post idiot, they've been selling coins ever since ico

haha you just gave us a random shit picture with alien letters lol. Again how did you know " they are selling " their tokens haha

You're just stupid & won't admit that :)

>had everything in PFR and COLX
>portfolio is now down over 70%

your about to be 100% down on pfr if you dont sell now user

This guy don't even know to be a Mother Fudder the right way haha. You go learn how to FUD the right way BRO, you look so silly if thinking giving us a random picture with alien letters on it will make shit collapse lol. i don't wanna feel stupid selling mine coz of your stupidity.

Thx bought 100K. $5 EOY

I'll dump mine right away so asses like you refill their bags lol. You're so poor, dumb & desperate to get some cheap PFR aren't you haha. Well get it now or wine later Btich :)

pfr platfrom is getting released end of feb. and new exchange getting listed in a couple of days. devs are hard at work and have no problem with the low mkt cap because they know that once they release its going to mars.