Next PoWH

LMAO original ETHPYRAMID just got fucked! Developers cashed out just a bit and see whats happened! LOL

powhchart.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowpyramid.com/index.html
etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878
etherscan.io/find-similiar-contracts?a=0xc908a34165d2720d12ffcfb6b99b47161b1c9946
etherscan.io/address/0x99c4c67819204b89ac776627ea4c2d6776cb7641#internaltx
etherscan.io/address/0xa2c4e011ef42a4eb5dc931a88797560bcb83aefe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck. I am dumping now. I don't want to lose any more eth.

that's what happens when your pre-mine with whales.

shadowpyramid.com is for the people, by the people.

SHADOWPYRAMID

PONZI FOR THE PEOPLE

Why didn't anyone listen to Ponzi Bot? What he was saying the entire time was correct.

The devs bought 17 ETH as the first few transactions, and the price for everyone else was .15 ETH.

For comparison, OG PoWH stood at 0.05 for hours WITH THE SAME NUMBER OF TOKENS IN CIRCULATION

The devs of EthPyr had THREE TIMES the control as Ponzi Bot did, used all of you to troll him out of twitter, and now Divine has dumped on everyone because he didn't get the volume he wanted.

They didn't even get half of PoWHs ETH, but were taking 3x as much. If you are in this you need to exit immediately.

ethpy dumping because they are realizing devs premined fat and ShadowPYR is the people's ponz.

How do I buy Shadow Pyramid coins?

You guys definitely want to see this. No developers premine!!! Clear contract, no bugs, no premine, no centralization.

shadowpyramid.com/index.html

glad i sold before the dev dump and put my eth in
shadowpyramid before public metamask website

Why do people even think about buying into this stuff. Gotta be Pajeets and Venezuelans

ponzi pot is pajeet scammer...

transfer ether to this address and join the discord channel.

0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878

GET IN HERE OFFICIAL THREAD NAO
WE ARE GOING TO 500 ETH
see
>REMEMBER

>IN ORDER TO GO fund() YOURSELF
>SEND DESIRED (ETH) AMOUNT TO SPEND
>TO CONTRACT ADDRESS 0x029d0650c81817aFb1810Ae102708233183>AND ADDITIONAL DATA 0xb60d4288
>AND 12.1 GAS

Why can't we have nice things?

You can buy shadow by sending eth to this site. etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878

Or you can wait until the site is up (could be too late)

Heres a link to ALL the similar contracts
etherscan.io/find-similiar-contracts?a=0xc908a34165d2720d12ffcfb6b99b47161b1c9946

literally everything he said was in the code, but you retards ignored him because he didn't know solidarity wizardy.

HE KNEW THE MATH - More importantly, he knew how to make the math work for enough people that his own smaller exit scam would still work...

DIVINE (ethpyr dev) EXITED ETHPYR LOL
etherscan.io/address/0x99c4c67819204b89ac776627ea4c2d6776cb7641#internaltx

How is this a dump? He made 120 eth from a 10eth investment

I made $2000 in dividends from the sell so I don't care

>0x029d0650c81817aFb1810Ae102708233183
lol this is nothing, there is no smart contract here

Holy shit, he used 100 gwei gas price on both the sale and the withdrawal because he wanted to dump without any warning. That's fucked up.

shadowpyramid is made by the same devs tho

damn ucked up copypasye
etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878

who's the 76 eth contract? did divine try again? lel

Less dev stake in ethpyr means more dividens for everyone else now. All those 0 eth transactions are people reinvesting their dividends for more tokens

sigh

OK niggers, give me the instructions on how to buy in using metamask. What's the addres, what do I need to put in for transaction data?

>fucked up
Everybody was FUDDING that he owned too many tokens.

Now he owns a lot less

THE GROUND FLOOR IS ONCE AGAIN NOW

fucked up address copy pasta
HERE IS THE ADDRESS
ALSO REMEMBER DYOR
0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878

niggas are dumb

THIS IS GOOD FOR OG

shadow complains about dumb div distribution now the dip happens which redistributes div pool

fucking dip rn and volume wins
and original wins

how is a whale leavign even a bad thing? are you guys even for real?

this pyramid now pays more dividends for everyone. Thank you based divine.

same code but fair distribution

This. OG POWH really took off after the original devs got out -- it reached a state of relative stability and growth with many smaller holders. ETHPyr is bug free and safe from hacks and there are translations being done as we speak to other languages

why wouldn't you invest in the cheaper one? It's going to moon.

divine pulling out was the best thing that could happen for OG

div distribution is now FAIR

keep fudding shadow, baka trusting powhdevs again?

daily reminder that if you buy shadowpyramid you are going to give your money to the discord shills, you are not in the floor you are too late already.

pic related, that is where this discord shills come from

seriously... fair distributions, volume, and still managed by original dev group... im in the discord and they are all active

>implying there was no eth pyr discord doing the same

Veeky Forums is literally full of fucking retards, my god. Stop investing into ponzi schemes your fucking brainlets. No wonder there is no discussion here besides LINK, REQ, VEN, XRP, TRX and XRB. Almost none of you will make it.

so your telling me this Veeky Forums isn't a leader in investment information? how else am i going to move out of my mothers basement if i don't follow biz?

of course they were doing the same, you need dumbfucks to give you their money.

THIS.

Glad the devs have dumped now we can restart the moon mission fairly.

The fork POWHpyramid just dumped too

etherscan.io/address/0xa2c4e011ef42a4eb5dc931a88797560bcb83aefe

Rofl@ you all

THIS IS WHY SHADOWPYR WILL THRIVE

I think people have reached saturation of all these shitty scams now

Just let it all die

shadowpyr will fail. its gonna stall out pretty soon and everyone will cashout once they realize no one else is coming in

eth pyr one true pyramid

Shadow dumping too now

Ponzis are kill? Pls no

Ethpy is the Noah's arc of crypto.ride out the flood

>he says as eth pyr continues to bleed
There's no coming back from that. Look at the fucking supply. It's too late. It was already too late a minute after the site launched since it was already over 100 ETH by the time the thing even worked. Nobody's going to buy into a bloated and diluted contract when the shadow one has the exact same code and is still on the ground floor with no whales to dump on you. 77 ETH total and not a single person with more than 3 or so yet.

fuck, don't let that moon too hard yet, binance is taking a while to withdraw

This is shitty fud, Ethpyr isn’t dumping. In fact the lead dev (who you say had all the coins) cashed out so there are no whales anymore. And check the contract you stupid niggers, it isn’t dumping

>Sells coins, somehow deletes whales
its Veeky Forums and not /math/ for a reason I guess

ponzi bot warned all of you this would happen

largest token holder (by far) dumps his tokens, redistributing token dividends among everyone else, and increasing the price exponentially for those tokens to be re-added to circulation

you're the one that is shit at math son

The guy that made ethpy had the most tokens... he just cashed out so ya, no more "free" whales.
And it's not dumping, it has 50+ pending TX. You PoWH hungry fags are so sad

>nobody stops calling others whales in bear markets
what does it mean oh it means youre just making up sentences, theyre still bag holders, they still bought at a lower price and are sitting with their bags at a profit level