What is this coin's fucking problem?

What is this coin's fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p0tDC1narVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing

It has anger issues, better sell it.

Listen. I have a boner and it just happened that one of the gooks from the dev team was nearby so I fucked him in the ass. As a reward, he promised to fuck with the code to drive down the price, because I hate this shitcoin. Look forward to more dips when he rewards me for assfucking him in the future.

It's a dumb shitcoin. Made me a lot of money though. Glad I dumped it as the trash it is.

Pure hype. Underwhelming promises.

Nothing. It's a bear market. I mean bitcoin dropped to 7500 last night. What would you expect?

it's long term hold. they don't shill it like chinks do with their coins. when they finish PC wallet and release ICON on Korean exchanges we should see big increase in price.

Let the guy who invested in Bitcoin long-term at $2 take you through ICON's whitepaper

youtu.be/p0tDC1narVU

Wait for Korean exchange releases. I think that will boom the fuck out of this.

Hold it user, it's being surpressed by whales since the conference.

you can't deny that the summit was a disaster, we gonna baghold this forever

Get the Fuck out. The summit was of great quality.

pls go look at NEOs "summit", then proceed to look at NEO's price

ICX will be great, give it time. Use this dip to accum more if you have fiat.

Cap this and post it in April. TY

Wow I've never been fucked this hard by a coin before, even after the crash I was still up on my initial investment, but this pos is raping me hard.

>branded it as Korean Ethereum
>goes sideways
>put fake partners on summit day
>remove 5 partners the next day
>write about why you removed 2 partners, failing to realize you missed the other 3

People realized it was a shitcoin

what other partners did they remove?

Guys, it's finally time to join the winning team. Join this pump group today.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Hold it and you won't regret it, trust me. This coin has massive potential and their partnership with SmileGate is in the West unknown, but in Asia it's fking amazing. Asia loves gaming, this is one of the best partnership you could get in Asia.

Shilled by cryptonigger. Thatshould be a warning.

other "partners" were things like Coindesk and other crypto blogs. Their statement that they mixed up Partners and Media kinda makes sense that way, since all "partners" they removed were blogs/news sites pretty much. but it still was highly incompetent.

like says. Just other news sites.

I personally find it hard to believe it was an accident. It reminds me of how iota acts and their behavior seems to keep the price down.

Anybody who sells Icon is too dumb to make it.

This

>tfw being a faggot loaded up with korean eth
it's a shitcoin obviously

This is South Korea's IBM, blockchain edition. It's a coin that will have value in the long run (if it delivers)

Also wait for any news when the market is bullish. South Korean FOMO will moon this shit to great heights

been hearing that for weeks.
koreans dont and wont give a shit about this shitcoin

It'll bleed like NEO did for months. Sell your bags, buy back in April

>still selling the news

>mfw NEO was bleeding for nearly 4 months
just fuck my shit up should've sold before the summit