Decided I want a new video game

>Decided I want a new video game
>Bought a BTC for $8800 yesterday and put a sell order for $8905
>Held it all the way down to the bottom and back up again today until my sell triggered
>Made $100
>Bought my video game
>Why can't life always be this simple?
How's your day going Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums?

big fucking risk for a game u faggot

I've got about 300k or so and I've actually been living my life like this for months. If I want something, I don't buy it, including food, until I make the money in a few small day trades. I'm holding stuff too for the long term but lately I've tried living like this.

Veeky Forums? Are you still alive?

I've been taking small definite gains from making a couple trades each day. Still up 500% from when I started after Christmas. It's pretty cool.

nice

>Decided I want a new video game
>Bought a BTC for $8800
?

don't you get shafted for the transfer fees?

Transfer fees?? You mean the trading fees? With Gdax there's no trading fee, and for other exchanges that's why I sold $100 higher...to account for the fees. I always take the fees into account when living this way.

I feel kind of retarded though. I bought the stuff for a rig and started mining last May. I cashed out stuff until it paid off and then just kind of let it run until everything blew up in Dec. Could've made a ton more if I were more proactive. Can't really complain though. Already made my rent for a year and I'm not getting JUST'd like everyone else. It's literally all play money to me at this point

you are gay

Congrats on successfully mining. i get what you mean though. I'm mostly just waiting out this dip. I sincerely think Bitcoin will recover.

fuck you so much gay

Thanks. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The best part is I got all the components under retail price and everything is inflated now so I can sell those at a profit too.

Mining Zcl now. Dunno if It's a scam or not, but the mining difficulty is so low I can convert to any other coin at a higher rate than just mining those.

I woke up and made a list of stawks I want to acquire in the next dip. Chasing yield until I can live off of it without issues.

GAAAYS

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

What game did u get

Thats such a weird strategy, unnecessarily risky
Do miss something in your life OP?
Also is that one of those creepy russian girls that pretends to be asian?

Mirror's Edge. I know it's kind of old but I haven't been able to play video games in years and just want something to entertain me now that I have more time.

lmao who is this guy? If you don't know who is, you must be very, very new here.

That's just how I trade though. Small gains help me live without ever spending a cent from my salary.

>risking $8800
>to get $100
>to buy a videogame
Never change, Veeky Forums.

GHHAAAAY

This persistence is astounding.

Purchased a few (232) scam tokens with eth, read the disclaimer, ignored it cuz fuck trust 'n shit. Got fucked in the ass and proceeded to send death threats to reddit

Just a day in the life haha

Well at this point with my money it just makes more sense to take small gains and live off the meager income I get from this instead of just holding everything long term, though I do a little of that too.

How much did you make today?

^ This guy. Gay. Very homo. Much.

MMM MMM MMM

WOOOOOOOO

Not saying that you can't live off small amounts getting in and getting out whenever you make a profit.

The point is that you're closer to gambling than trading.