I unironically dumped nearly 40k into various shitcoins in January 2018 (pic related)

I unironically dumped nearly 40k into various shitcoins in January 2018 (pic related)

My portfolio is currently valued at ~25.7k

Should I kill myself Y/N?

inb4 Reddit Spacing meme

You should kill yourself because of your coin selection you fucking subhuman

You literally picked every shitcoin being shilled on Veeky Forums and social media at the ATH....pfttt hahahahahaha you absolute pleb. Your only option now is to HODL for 6-12 months and check back.

or wait for the March bounce

Looks like all your crypto is on a sideways trend.

>actually falling for the BAT meme
this has to be larp

Not even close man crypto has always been volatile

50% losses and gains on shitcoins are nothing

Why would you invest in any shitcoins at all when Bitcoin still isn't mainstream? When there is a standard that people trust, then it's time for deviation and innovation. At the moment, even the biggest crypto is struggling for acceptance, so what on earth drove you to think that your altcoin portfolio would gain any value at all?

Come back in one month.

>not using excel

if you know how to make 40k IRL why would you kys over 15k losses?

sell some, HODL the rest or try to make a little bit of money daytrading (place lowball buy orders)

>implying that wasn't the plan all along

Killing yourself over 15k lmfao

neo and ven are nice
bat maybe
icx gets hyped but i dont understand how its actually good

if you want to kill yourself, do me a sold and send me that ripple and stellar first. and maybe 1 neo so i can get that gas. real talk op if you fucking kill yourself over a slight downtrend in the market, maybe cryptos arent for you yet. they're shitcoins anyways.

HODL

dw bro at least you're not a dumbass like me and lost 60 eth in powh shadow lmao

>Probably doesn't know it takes 5 seconds and click of the button to rotate pictures in paint.
>Posts his JPG side ways

Yea dude kill yourself as soon as possible

Veeky Forums actually is pretty fucky about posting pictures taken from phones. Appear upright in your files, but the moment they're posted they're turned

The coming alt coin bloodbath is going to be delicious

Are you a girl?

>storing any info electronically where every second-rate hacker can access it
Never gonna make it.

Y op defnetly Y

How would you know, UNLESS YOU'RE A PHONEPOSTER?!

>Buys Cryptocurrency
>Crypto
>Doesn't know about encryption.

Don't be an idiot. Hold until bull market. Don't sell at a loss.

I'm down 50% for 2018 but my 2017 profits are keeping me in the black, for now. All in on 2 promising, low mktcap shitcoins. Going down with the ship if they don't moon.

>he didn't lock in their price at purchase
you can't educate idiots

If you suck 16000 cocks at $1 a pop you'll be back to even in no time bud

they trade together, so i hope people didnt fall for a diversity meme

Gotta catch em all!