BOSCOIN FINALLY RELEASED

Finally free from tyranically HitBTC futures. Trading on KuCoin now at 5x ICO in this blood bath of a bear market. You're welcome.

When you make money on this feel free to tip me some BOS: GDN3OBWDZW2UNNUSBEDBL32TZOA6K7ESPJICSKVQKPAGFIJ3DLZG65O7

Other urls found in this thread:

boscoin.io/wp-content/themes/boscoin/src/pdf/BOScoinWhitePaper.pdf
docs.google.com/document/d/16Wm13pSvjb_izCB8QImMgHnt8VOlt0d5YSsPV6NDtaI/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=66qNrfr9F5M
twitter.com/boscoinio/status/943866751170891776
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mini shill:

Ten Million Cap raised in MAY 2017. This has been like 9 months in the works and finally just released today.

1) Three years in development

2) Korea >>> China

3) Whitepaper is top tier boscoin.io/wp-content/themes/boscoin/src/pdf/BOScoinWhitePaper.pdf

3.5) No, seriously, look at the whitepaper.

4) Technical paper is S tier tierdocs.google.com/document/d/16Wm13pSvjb_izCB8QImMgHnt8VOlt0d5YSsPV6NDtaI/edit

5) Team is god tier. Seriously go look.

6) youtube.com/watch?v=66qNrfr9F5M - Meet the devs. Here you can see how BOSS the CEO is, who founded the LARGEST financial site in Korea.

7) 1000 transactions per fucking second

8) mFBA Consensus Protocol (Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement). Kinda like a better version of Decred's consensus with Stellar thrown in.
Like I said, the CEO is the a finance kingping in Korea. Connections for days. He's like the guy who founded Bloomberg in the USA but not a cuck.

Here he is on Korean TV: twitter.com/boscoinio/status/943866751170891776

Fuck yeah thanks for the reminder OP

All my asset are being held hostage by Kucoin.
Do everyone experience same thing?
Fuck this exchange, by the time it's available this one will be 30% up

I think its trading now on KuCoin already

OP is a pretty cool guy today

Aaaaah, BOS.

Of the coins with the highest red flags alerts, already what? +10000%/+20000 since ICO.

Great.

why red flags

Fuck You talking about

He's wrong. ICO price was 40k for 1BTC (40k is a masternode btw). Basically imagine Stellar, ICON, and Decred had a baby. Then add masternodes.

Thats BOScoin

What’s the ROI on these masternodes again?

I'm not wrong.

40k BOS today cost you 5 Bitcoin (so is already 5x since ICO, and it's at a "low" price right now), especially if we consider the USD value, 1 BOS was valued few cents, now it's valued $1 (and it was up to $3-4 few days ago). It's already highly overbought.

I will eventually but it again when Boscoin will be valued 20 cents or something.

CMC is also wrong, there are 500 milions coins already in circulations, not in total.

Your was BOScoin is 10000% to 20000% from ICO.

You just admitted we are barely at 5x.

You are wrong.

+10k% from ICO in USD value or something.

Bro, I'm not shitposting but I can't check right now.

The ICO was in May, right?
Bitcoin price was probably $1500 to $2000 and 1 BOS was under a cents or few cents.
Now it's at $1 and as I said it's a conservative price, it was $3-4 few days ago.

HitBTC's futures price was totally exagerated and even at this price is already mooned.

>in usd

Why are you measuring in USD?

I've been waiting for this forever, you'd have to be a literal brainlet to not get in on this

WARNING ISSUED to BIZ...

> this is shitcoin to the core in token metrics
> they dumping 500 mill every quarter( u read it right)
>by Q3 this year, this shitcoin circ supply would be 2 bill

now calculate MCAP. lets assume u buy this at 1$, so by q3 , MCAP would be 2 bill.

no thx niggas and pajeets.

dont shill this brainlet. see this...

that's what I'm thinking, supply and price are already way too high

I misured both in USD and BTC, shitheads.
And BOS already hit 50k sats too.

20 Bitcoin for 40k BOS, compared to 1 BTC for 40k BOS as ICO price. Bos was traded in BTC already at +2000% from ICO not as far as few weeks ago.

Also this, I said that there are a lot of redflags for a reason.

anyone buying in now is going to get JUST'd

DO NOT BUY THIS ANONS YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY

buy now, veri good deal yes sir lots of money, yes sir next xrb rise

too insane of a market cap right out of bat.