It's going to 7k isn't it?

It's going to 7k isn't it?

Not today, or this week.
You faggots need to have patience.

It's going to 4k, then will sit there for a few years, then moon again.

I think so bro

NONONONONO FUCK YOU

Give one reason why it should go up.

Yeah. We did just hit an ATH in December. Usually what happens right after is it crashes to hell and back

I mean, it's over r-right?

no, much lower

your punishment must be more severe

Artificial pumping with magic money.

Muh blockchain
Internet 3.0

Bitcoin needs a 80% crash before we can start over, trade sideways for months and as soon as normies are stuck wagecucking again, it will moon hard. It fucking happened before newfags and it will happen again

Not bitcoin. ETH, XRP, XLM, NEO, a few others will be the only real market

Every time it goes up doesn't signal a recovery, every time it goes down doesn't signal further crashing, it's volatile.

buy some DRGN on the dip dogbro

How low will it go though? The last time I saw it steadily gaining was Oct before the fork bullshit taking it over 5k.

no 8-10k for a week or so then down further

GRAVITY
R
A
V
I
T
Y

bitcoin wont go up again. people keep saying "but look , it happened before! it happend last year!" but the market conditions were way different then. normies werent in yet then. it had reasons to go up then. bitcoin hadnt been exposed as a slow, useless dinosaur like it has been now. people who think it will shoot up to 20k just because "it did before" are being foolish.

Tether printer is jammed bro.

Every time you pump, the more you psychologically solidify the down valuing.

Right now 8.5k is artificially high.

ripple and xlm will never be shit. you are a retard.

Tether figure out that they can't just, lol $100 million blatantly. Who ever did the last pump though probably went well over
$100 million.

someone with fat fingers forgot the . between the zeros most likely..

>#3 coin
>soon to be #5 coin
>will NEVER be shit

XRP isn't going anywhere and XLM is only going up. Get used to it fag slut.

Brainlett question /biz.
So if eth ends up flipping, btc will be truly exposed for the piece of shit that it is right? Every platform will go parabolic while the currency part of this will all be a meme?

i am not sure, After a successful pilot, @santanderuk is rolling out its @Ripple-powered mobile app to customers this quarter, letting them send money internationally in seconds, with just a few clicks.