PoC and Women kept out of crypto and we got fucked because of it

I thought this was a meme, but they're making some pretty solid arguments.

I think crypto is crashing right now because it never made good on its promise to be a democratizing system for all of the people. With just white males (95% according to Thinkprogress) in the game, it's a surprise the house of cards hasn't collapsed before. Remember, white males already crashed housing and banking in 2008, that's 10 years ago. Since then we included females and PoCs and wall street's gone to the moon.

The point is we need to find ways to include more folks and this will benefit crypto and everyone with a stake in the game. That means even the white males will benefit.

This isn't an SJW post. Think about it. It's about the market and where it's going. Right now crypto is limited to a few thousand basement dwellers (don't anecdote me, it's basically the truth), and we have a planet of 7 billion individuals, ~6.5 billion of which have never even heard of blockchain as a concept.

lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

Xdo research
>sign up on an exchange
>begin buying and trading
Where's the roadblock?

You didn't read the article, so I don't blame you for not understanding the arguments.

But put simply, normies are entirely different from us. Normies don't know the best or most efficient way of doing anything, they rely on the media. And the media is saying coinbase is the only safe way to get crypto.

There is no racial or gender-related block to information. Just go out and do your own research. Why is that impossible?

We aren't talking about what is possible to do if you're an intelligent and curious individual. We're talking about broad trends and averages.

Intelligent and motivated people build helicopters from scrap and all sorts of other crazy shit.

These are anecdotes and we want to influence trends (generated by the media and structural issues around crypto entry) if we want to influence crypto's direction.

Well if you're not intelligent and God forbid if you're not curious, then fuck you.
This is bait anyway.

so, niggers are dumb? okay

ACCEPT DIVERSITY YOU RACIST WHITE MALES!!

RACIST WHITE MALES!!

No. For clarity, I am OP and I am arguing for expanding the cryptomarket beyond just white males on dark corners on the internet so we can all benefit.

>The housing bubble was because of whitey
That's seriously reaching.

Just go with it, it'll make nonwhites more amenable to our positions. We want everyone to join cryptocurrency and make it as successful, or more successful than national currencies.

>only autists and alt-righters and autistic alt-righters get into crypto, it's a white man's world
>all goes well
>niggers and women fomo in, together with tons of brainwashed SJW normies, all wanting their "fair share"
>all goes to shit
The story of the West.

So essentially they are claiming some people arent intelligent enough to compete with white males? Author sounds pretty racist and sexist if you ask me. The only barrier to entry is a couple of google searches or hell even a youtube video.

Except outside of a few dozen exceptions, nonwhites didn't join yet.

But we can have them join and recover the market just like we did with wall street.

Forcing demographics in is the first step to regulation

I'm all for dark corners. Helps with a bit of raping, not being seen.

good. keeps the stupid niggers out.

Nice b8
Now back to the oven kike

Nice meme

Did pewdiepie teach you that?

okay, just teach trayshawn the basics of public-key crypto, TCP/IP besides HTTP, unix console, and a lot of other miscellaneous skills built up over the years that come in handy in BTC dealings

you can't just tell blacks to RTFM and form a rational strategy, they need something that caters to impulse decision-making

I'd be a little more supportive if I already didn't struggle trying to teach them things like "if you don't pass in the assignment, you get 0 credit - if you even half-ass it, you'll probably pass"

> day of the rope is around the corner
> thinks it’s a meme

>an ACTUAL Coin-Nigger

I shilled crypto to a dozen cam whores and none of them understood

So I read the article, and it offers nothing except
>white males have more knowlege than we do
>I don't have an ID so I can't buy

>pretty solid arguments
no, they're not. furthermore, you've made this thread at least 3 times. you're not getting any pageviews from me, faggot.

It's funny how she eludes that asian men are winning as much if not more than white men in the process. Also women aren't biologically driven to gather ressources, they are programmed to find a provider for that, that's why they will never beat men at making good money and black men are crippled by their lower intelligence.

it's because this space's "voice" is GENERALLY dominated by some of the lowest of the low cuck males. dudes that don't know how to interact with the mailman, let alone somebody with completely different upbringing/life experiences than them.

< case and point, the other tab i have open

>"if you don't pass in the assignment, you get 0 credit
Thank the public school system, which literally isn't allowed to give failing grades to absent assingments anymore

also don't get me wrong i fucking hate nig nogs and shit too, but this space needs to learn when to stfu and let them do their thing.

dumbfucks shilling tron internet 4.0 on twitter? just let them be, let it fester.

we saw what normie money does to the market this november/december. internet autists scare normies the fuck away from this market.

>Where's the roadblock?
Niggers are too stupid to sign up for coinbase, or to get a voter ID. That's why they vote Democrat with voter turnouts greater than 100%. Coincidentally.

*sucks teeth*
cause das raycis, baby momma gotta nurse yo

t. substitute teaching for a few months was more than enough exposure to hood culture, and I quickly learned that young blacks respond almost exclusively to violence (illegal) and ridicule (legal as long as not racial/sexual in nature)