something you can hold in your hand,
vs
something that is made up

>something that is made up
you can't just "make up" bitcoins, sweetie

A rock vs. a bunch of numbers

Really makes me stink

We literally did. How new are you?

you are effing retarded if you think that gold will ever go down to 1970s levels.

This, I just buy papers that are loosely tied to companies, change value depending on the public opinion about the companies and maybe offer me some scraps for holding said papers

So since everything is overbought except crypto I assume crypto will be the market where all momey flows until about 2021 when everyone leaves for asteroid mining and automation..

Why couldn't it? Both stocks and gold are absurdly overvalued. There's almost no floor if an actual shitstorm comes. Stocks at least would do much better than crypto and gold though

niggercoin != bitcoin; and besides, you can't just "make up" niggercoins, either. i don't see how this is a hard concept to grasp

you're both reddit spacing retards.

I think everyone realizes that the real future is with SchrodingerCoin.

The first coin based on Quantum Superposition, it is the first coin with a built in guarantee.... your position isn't worthless until you look at your account balance.

Give me 1(one) good reason why gold could not go back to 1970s levels.

why you so salty little buddy I hit close to home?

You can hold shit in your hands too. Muslims do it all the time.

You can make arbitrarily many copies which differ pretty much only in name, whereas there are only so many prescious metals. (not to say gold isn't a shitty investment)

>copies
wrong

South African mines would have to close at prices below $1,200 which would limit supply and drive up demand.

omg we have to get government to set an arbitrary price floor on gold to keep those sa miners employed! look at the pictures of the sad niggers!

Investing is for retards, cash in a sock is a thinking man's solution.

This chart is less of a rise than inflation during that period. Can you even read charts?

Everything is a bubble including human population. Strap in gfaggot.

Humanity will absolutely keep growing. The only bubble is white people.

so humanity is a bubble

Look at this ico guys
Moriatoken.com
Do I have to make a yoki account or something?
I'm thinking of getting into this. It's a goldmine ico which gives you dividends in Eth from the shit that's mined irl

The diagram at the bottom is for a relatively short time frame (1 month-1 year max).

Most commodities markets are manipulated due to paper trading.

Some amount of paper trading is necessary to ensure liquidity otherwise you end up with situations that happen in slow moving markets (Go look at the municipal bond market to see what happens when you can be charged the spread). In the Gold and Silver markets though this has led to more than the entire amount of metal being traded.

The dollar isn't what it used to be

Anyone?

Actually I think whites corrected.. Mexicans, chinks, and pajeets are overbought

I am just waiting for a crypto called "bubble"

>something that is made up

just as made up as everything else that's digital -- you know, like the overwhelming majority of the world's wealth. It's not just crypto, dumbass.

>you know, like the overwhelming majority of the world's wealth
reminder this fiat wealth can just be arbitrarily made while bitcoin cannot

gold also isnt an something that investing money into makes it more valuable

its non comparable to compare something like a stock or a coin to what effectively is a commodity