Are we officially in a POLAR BEAR market now?

Are we officially in a POLAR BEAR market now?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians
andeal.org/vault/2440/web/JADA_VEG.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's UNBEARABLE

What is a POLAR BEAR market?

It's so cold...

Fucking delete this
Too sad user

newfag spotted

And yet you eat meat when there is no need.

What's up with that?

I was raised eating meat my mitochondria and organs are adaptdd to it if I was raised vegan itd be a different story now fuck off fagfot

And meat is a natural part of the human diet try and tell me 2 or so million years of evolution is meaningless idc if you think its helthy they dont have adequate testing yet

>I was raised eating meat
Not a good justification.

If you eat meat you shouldn't feel bad when Chinks BBQ dogs and snow bears like this die. Because you're being logically inconsistent here. Stop being a brainlet and start thinking.

Polar bears eat meat.
Do you fucking hate polar bears you cunt?

>Do you fucking hate polar bears you cunt?
They don't have a choice. We have a choice.

Its called the circle of life fool. You shouldn't feel bad cus mice get caught up in your grain harvesters

>Its called the circle of life fool
Your arguments are hilarious.

And it is a good enough justification. I said mitochondria not because it tastes good. My body is literally made to eat an omnivorous diet because the metabolic pathways have adapted to what ive been eating for 2 decades

It's in my nature.

I hate this bear market so much that I don't even feel bad for that bear right now

You kill animals too. Im not going to go vegan, it would be detrimental to my well being

Sad

millions of species of animals have eaten meat for millions of years

>2 decades
How about million years of not being a degenerate before that? You can easily reduce your meat consumption and introduce meat substitutes in your diet and you will be fine. Trust me.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians

>it would be detrimental to my well being
What makes you say that?

>tells me to start thinking
> ignores my entire point

thats cause we are that bear right now

>hurr durr appeal to tradition fallacy

k

you're a very reasonable guy and I like you.

Youre not a nutritional scientist, you dont actually know what youre talking about

>there might be differences between our digestive system and those of other species that have gone relatively undetected. Maybe someone will discover rapid evolution in the genes associated with our digestion over the last million years, the sort of evolution that might signal that we had evolved specialized (but so far hidden) features to deal with diets heavier in meat, an adaptationist just so story that makes a big steak seem not like an indulgence but instead our evolutionary birthright. If you want a justification for eating a meaty "paleodiet," in other words, the search should be for evidence that some aspect of our bodies evolved in such a way as to be better able to deal with extra meat or other elements of our stone age diets that differed from the primate norm. It could be there, as of yet undetected.

>acknowledging that eating meat was an important part of human evolution is a fallacy
K

It happens when you get a twisty misty pattern followed by a fisty fisty trend

>we're still here, more prosperous than ever and considered the apex predator in every part of the world
>millions of years of evolution
>tradition fallacy

Looks like we're doing something right.

Thanks anonkun these vegan sheep need to be put to sleep

>Youre not a nutritional scientist
You're embarrassing yourself. I don't have to be a physics PhD to tell you that the Earth is not flag. It's easy to read about nutrition especially after Pubmed.

Its not as obvious as flat earth theory. You wont acknowledge the existence of metabolic pathways so just stop embarrassing yourself

If you think the science is settled then youre a brainlet. Common sense would say an omnivorous diet is the most natural across archeological records of humans and is therefore the safest bet

>most natural
>most
>natural
You're retarded.

Go play your reddit wordgames elsewhere. Youre not a nutritionist so stop talking about shit you dont actually understand lmfao

Kek. I'm not against killing animals for food. That's only natural. Killing animals for sport or torturing them is wrong.
There is a huge difference.
Also no animal is a true vegetarian. Any farm user can confirm that cows and horses eat meat if given the chance. They just don't hunt for it.
Chickens on the other hand are based. They eat all the mice and small animals they can find.

>most natural
>you're not a nutritional scientist so you can't tell me that a vegan diet is healthier according almost all medical organizations even the American Dietetic Association (andeal.org/vault/2440/web/JADA_VEG.pdf)
>these vegan sheep need to be put to sleep
>eating meat is right because I was raised like that
>its called the circle of life

I honestly hope you learn.

Oooof. Right in the feels

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

Waiting for more than a year. Have $300k Fiat and was never going to invest without at least trying to buy the fucking dip.
>May the Old Gods and New rain a hail of fear and huge weight in the bags of hodlers so the market can crash and burn in the glorious year 2k18 !

>still hasnt acknowledged metabolic pathways
>blindly beliveswhatever buzzfeed tells him
What exactly is "healthier". Nice meaningless statements there bud