who?

You don't know this guy? He is Veeky Forums's fav psychic

I have already sold
But you have patience

Pray for me user

buy high sell low

Don’t fail the whale!

what price did you buy in at?

My end of year price target for LTC is $2500. Not kidding.

You're dumb if you haven't cashed out yet.

>buy in
I bought $1k LTC each week since last June until the supreme leader cashed out

>$2500
what's the logic behind this user? gut feeling?

real world adoption. if you sell any crypto in q1 of 2018 you are insane. wait at least 6 months

Nope, just did some math. At $2500 per litecoin, LTC would have a market cap of about $140 billion dollars. Slightly under where bitcoin is now. Litecoin made a roughly 60x move last year, and could easily do a 20x this year from here. I expect BTC to end the year around 90k.

Litecoin currently has between 40-50% of the transaction volume of bitcoin, meaning it is already undervalued from a market cap perspective. Last years price increase was only the beginning of people recognizing the true value of LTC.

It has major advantages relative to bitcoin for retail adoption, but thanks to atomic swaps can also be turned into bitcoin instantly when you want a secure store of value instead of retail currency. Retailers can run a lightning node for LTC, and use the less expensive LTC mining equipment to get liquidity. In turn, this means the network will get more and more secure as business adopt LTC.

The lightning network and the BTC/LTC pair is by the far the most robust cryptocurrency (not business token, currency) in terms of its use case. The pair represents both a store of value, and the ability to quickly use it to trade for anything else.

>Retail adoption
It would be tough to see people actually using their LTC for daily use even if it is made available for the mass. Charlie even said the biggest problem with LTC is speculators.

i'll see your pink wojack at 1k faggot

>$1k
when?

20 minutes
or 2 years

Just SODL!

LTC is a scam coin, it was a copy paste of the BTC code to reboot the ledger and enrich the founder with all the early coins.

>BCASHer