SMART BIG MONEY ABOUT TO COME INTO VEN HOLY SHIT

SMART BIG MONEY ABOUT TO COME INTO VEN HOLY SHIT

Sunny Lu's most recent follow on Twitter is

Guggenheim Partners.

>Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory financial services firm that engages in investment banking, capital markets services, investment management, investment advisory, and insurance services. The firm is headquartered in New York City and Chicago with 2,300 staff located in 20 cities throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.[1] It has more than $290 billion of assets under management.

VECHAIN GANG VECHAIN GANG VECHAIN GANG

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

why is ven is rebranding in the first place?, ive never understood why coins do this?

Reminds me of that photo from a couple days ago of the VeChain team in a meeting with some unidentified people. The napkins on the table had the Guggenheim logo.

So comfy with this coin top 3 EOY

We're going down more. Or we're going up.

Buying the dip and have almost 20k VEN now. If I'm not a millionaire by the end of this year I will be fucking surprised

thanks for that pivotal piece of knowledge

this coin just feels too good to be true sometimes. everything in me wants to all-in, aaaaaaa

mmmmmmmm

I'm waiting right now for the price to go lower. This market-wide bleed is probably going to last another month. I have 15k in fiat ready to top off my vechain stack with.

Crazy how high NEO has gotten when VeChain is obviously going to be the superior chink platform coin

Shill me fuckers.
I am not seeing how this doesn't become massive. Real world use. Asian. Dividends. What am I missing? Is this the next NEO + WTC (if it weren't a scam)

gz to all new lambo owners eoy

Dont buy, CEO is a rapist, soon this shit will go down to 0.

It has a lot of potential just from partnerships alone. Probably one of the most undervalued coins atm, and I bought antshares last year and feel this might actually beat it out in the long run.

> tfw only 3k VEN

Fuck yeah maybe we can break under $4 today on this news!!

this is the only mindfuck about it ... but i don't know how asians tick - some guy told me they dig that shit "european suff - we wuz vikingz n' shit"

man i fucking love sunny lu, probably the most likeable CEO out there.

But i thought he climbs Everest with disabled kids who needed a father figure? Shit

I missed antshares, and am avoiding WTC, but VEN seems like the logical step.

When it goes to VET is it a 1:1 conversion?

kek

same way us whites fetishisize asian culture? lol

here's the pic, zoom in on the napkin

22 enterprise customers already signed (half still under NDA and being named soon) and another 160 companies in negotiations. This will be the one and only chain.

This Ugly Son of a Bitch
is BTFO'ing Walton Cucks
and basically, you are fucking stupid

tfw only 1k VEN

not trying to be funny, but which ones sunny?

he's the guy at the end
kevin feng is the guy in the foreground on the left
no one knows who the white people are

Head of the table

Sunny is the alpha male at the head of the table. In control as usual ;)

end of table

t. asian wife and sometimes lose her in crowds of asians

Guggenheim just followed sunny on twitter

White guy is vechain europe GM. White chick is from the hedgefund

Buy ven or stay poor faggots.

Ez

the plot thickens

proof? dont see it

no, guggenheim didn't follow sunny on twitter :/

not the same guy, that guy is just a pr cuck for the white man investor

haha I been seeing lots of node buys

up all night watching

where can i monitor this?

Lol we all know it's pretty much confirmed

VEN is such a nobrainer. People missing out are absolutely retarded. Top 5 coin no doubt.

I hope that they'll give node holders enough incentives. I want to live my life off of Thor Power.

the one that looks like a rapist

>Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory financial services firm that engages in investment banking, capital markets services, investment management, investment advisory, and insurance services. The firm is headquartered in New York City and Chicago with 2,300 staff located in 20 cities throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.[1] It has more than $290 billion of assets under management.

I believe Venmo had a legal discourse over Vencurrency.com but may be coincidence.

by June duh maybe April u know what's coming P B O cccccccc

it already did beat it out, ask jim Breyer

he look shady af desu

Binance

like, 10-12k buys node price 10k

Bullish af on VEN, good things to come. I'm excited to see what comes about from the research program they started.

i fucking hate repeating this shit. in marketing, the term rebranding doesnt just mean changing name and logo. its changing the essence of the company, the identity. its a complete change

im half in but he really does desu

o shit

at this point if you have no VEN you litarally hate money

want to distance themselves from shady sunny.

Why is Sunny so smug

Can somebody please confirm!?!?

Did he actually rape someone in an elevator?

yes, it is known

Good thing it was a disabled woman of color. Chinese authorities don't really care about that.

Aight cool, I'm glad he didn't commit a crime

do I sell my 20% ICX and go 90% VEN or no?

ICX is fucked for life

WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE COMING IN WAVES, WE ARE STARTING AND WE WILL WATCH IT GO ALL-OVER-THE WORLD, WE ARE BUILDING THE ENTIRE WORLD!

only a shame they're calling the secondary coin THOR
now that's some stupid shit

all in anyway kek

Sunny is only human though, we all have urges. He just has a little trouble controlling his. Some people think hes a bit shady, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt because despite the rumors it was never proven she was under 16.

Did he really have to steal her wheel chair and colostomy bag though?

Not the same guy at all

Lmaooo

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE

VECHAIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

VEGANG VEGANG VEGANG

I also hate that name why do these chinks always have to rip off gay sci fi movies

$1000 in 5 years or less

we're all gonna make it guys

would be dope

Can a Thunder Node retire this summer on Thor?

they idolize the Norse

India they idolize the Swiss / Alps

America east coast we idolize Europe
America west coast we idolize Asia
Korea secretly idolizes Japan
Australia and Japan idolize America

Par for course

Confirmed, VEN is partnering with Evian

Imagine having crippling autism to the point of facial blindness

how low do you guys expect ven to go this weekend?

$10

Honestly, I can see it hitting ~1.50 - But it will be fine in the long term

1k venlet here too. We're gonna make it.

thanks user, no worries here, just looking to buy more when it's a bit cheaper

Ven under $5 is pretty fucking cheap dude. If you think ven is going below $2 ever again you're out of your mind

yeah, i personally have no idea how low it could go with everything as fucked as it is right now, hence the wondering. def agree it's pretty cheap atm, just weighing my options

seeing as it only slightly dips/sideways when btc is killing itself, I can only imagine VEN going down to 1.50 if/when btc properly dies and hits 1-3k region

True, I wish I had money to buy it at this price but my shit coins all tanked so bad I can barely buy 200 ven if I cash them all out:(

im mad he didnt accept my linkdn request I DESERVE IT REEEEEEEEE

I really want to see what their hardware is like. One of his patents is on an NFC/RFID hybrid.

I wonder how they will respond once it's made clear Ven has BETTER technology than WTC as well as better marketing and partnerships.

Will the one insane walty that posts in every thread and probably posts 90% of the WTC threads we see on here try to defend it? Will he jump ship?

Your a litaral dumbass

baka desu senpai

Things bottoming, ain't no more free ven, only really fucking cheap ven under 10 bucks

I am a little surprised the price hasnt went up more since we should be getting more announcements in the coming days. I guess everyone is a little scared in this market

USD is based on BTC price without fiat pair. It's actually in a very bullish pullback. About as bullish as you will ever see.

Better than nothing you can 250% this month. Don't be self-defeating.

1k here also.

We'll be able to flex our nuts in a couple of months guys. The FOMO crowd will be bragging about their "100 VET" when the price is $100.

Oh damn dude you're actually spot on. Except India, they idolize everything.

1.3k here, wishing i had more :/

lol whys that

i mean, you spelled you're "your"...

only 5k here and I want to fucking kill myself since i cant get a strength node