Warned

>Wew lads that was a rough crash
>He thinks it's over

Newfag here... even i know there is a lot more to come :^)
Cash out, leave fiat in exchange. When next crash comes buy in again and get your gay alts.
You have been warned

5-7 here we come

final destination....0

roger
I feel like 5.5ish is a good buy in
Then try to ride a pump take profits and watch the charts like a hawk incase another crash comes. But for now i am leaving a little in binance and cashing most my ETH.

That was the last time I saw btc in a healthy rise before the fork bullshit.

newfags think they can time the market, LOL. have fun fomoing in when a bullrun starts out of fucking nowhere, like it always does.

>listening to newfags
>ever

Lmao, if anyone is falling for this you deserve to lose your neetbucks.

kek, enjoy being a gambler you fucking fag
I like trading, but i use risk management. I'm not gonna leave all my eth on binance, i'd rather cash out and watch the crash safely. Then buy in and collect your guys ashes, if i miss a tiny bullrun ... so what. There are more dips to come

this desu

You never know if we hit the actual bottom. But one thing is certain, at some point we will. And all you fags will fomo back in at a much higher price. Or worse, you fomo back in and the market instantly goes down again. Been there done that.

Have fun

>Cash out, leave fiat in exchange.

I don't trust the Schlomo-tier exchanges not to run off with everything they can.

It's gdax bruv, they are safe enough.
If i transfer my money to my bank account it'll take ages to transfer it back to the exchange. So I leave it there for now for quick buy in

Why is it that every newfag thinks he's a genius investor and thinks he can time the market.

Some dipshit I know calls me a while back to tell me he got into crypto.
>cool, let me know if you need some help or advice
He tells me he does. We meet up. He immediatly proceeds to tell me how he plans to daytrade to make mad gainz. Try to explain to him that it's not wise to do that, especially since it's his first week in crypto.
>"nah, it's not that hard"
Opens tradingview and shows me some shitty MACD and explains to me how he would have traded if he started earlier by looking at the chart from the past year. He then explains to me where he would have sold and where he would have bought. Everytime he sees an ATH he goes "this is where I would have sold". When there's an ATL he goes "this is where I would have bought".
Try to reason with him and tell him it's not that easy. Disregards everything I say. Fast-forward to present day: lost some money in Bitconnect and got BTFO by the recent ups and downs. Apparently this time he couldn't time the market like he did in hindsight when he showed me the charts.

Been in the game 1 month and half almost....
Started trading after day 2 , made some mistakes in the beginning....
Learned quickly, learned patience and not to FOMO. Made profits on my shit tier investment even in bear market.

Have fun with leddit hodl meme you moron, those days of buying in and sitting on your fat ass 10x ing are OVER. Bear market means you gotta be on your toes

>20k hodl xD
>19k hodl
>18k hodl
>17k hodl
>16k hodl

See where i'm going you mong?

>be OP
>be fag
>recently got into cryptocurrency
>lost 70% of my money
>sold it all at a giant loss, because thought it was going to 0
>market started recovering right after I sold
>shit shit shit, what do I do now
>tell people on Veeky Forums that the market is going to crash again in the hope that I can get in at a lower price
>cry

Just KYS OP

Keep up the good work. The world needs overconfident idiots like you. Luckily there's an endles supply of (Yous).

Jesus christ must feel good to see him get rekt

>been in the game 1 month
>thinks he's a crypto expert
>thinks he knows what patience is

this HAS to be a troll

Risitas is a dead meme fucking pajeet

Goddamn you’re a retard. Fuck off back to your containment board you fucking brainlet.

>tried day trading
>rekt

>tried hodling
>rekt

He stopped talking to me after I started sending him Bitconneeeeeeect memes when they exit-scammed.
Nothing of value was lost. It was getting tiresome anyway to keep him up to date with my portfolio. When we met he got salty when I showed him my blockfolio and I think we was probably trying to beat me, even though I was in this market for much longer than he was and I started with a much larger sum of money than him. Every 2-3 days he kept asking me how I'm doing, so I guess he was keeping track.

>thinks i am trying to fud so 2 biz tards can sell
Wouldn't make a fucking 1 cent dent in the market you absolute retard...

I'm not an expert, who ever said that. I research and i look at meme charts which are suprisingly correct on their support levels. Most charts that are produced with someone with a brain say that we are down trending. Enjoy being a giddy faggot.

Wow you're so smart OP

You HAVE to be fucking with me right? no one is that stupid right? right?

gdax is FDIC insured my friend

you guys need to chill lol, been here since 2014, you haven't seen shit yet

welcome to bitcoin bitches

Well he's not a guy that you would call unintelligent or dumb. I believe it's ego, FOMO, envy and some other factors that fucks people over in this market. It's those traits that make people emotional and this leads them to become irrational. As usual, it's the ones who are above average intelligence and think highly of themselves who end up overestimating their abilities and end up getting fucked the most.