Nano will dethrone Monero tomorrow

Nano will dethrone Monero tomorrow
See you in the top 10

You’re an idiot everyone in Biz thinks this coin will do well -> it’ll tank

Even more deluded than the linkies.

Not tomorrow but eventually, yes.

>comparing monero to "nano"

you guys have no clue

Also this, they aren't even directly competing. Nano is about fast and fee-less peer-to-peer transactions. Monero is about privacy and storing value.

My idea says fuk, therefore my opinion is law

>storing value

Never before have I seen the enthusiasm and excitement from the community coupled with the revolutionary technological advancement of a coin besides Ethereum than Nano

>storing value
w o w
I bet you think BTC is useful

nanu nanu

This coin might unironically x3 this weekend

>everyone in Biz thinks this coin will do well -> it’ll tank
>everyone in Biz thinks this coin will do well
Not really. Most people here hate it and think it will flop. Just in this thread, there is (You),
and >i-it will dump on Binance!!!! since everyone expects it to go up!
Is what we have been hearing here every single day in the past 3 weeks.

I mean ideally that's what it's for. In this volatile market nothing is usable as actual currency. BTC WAS useful then speculation fucked the entire use case.

Wooos I revealed my hand. I just like fudding this coin. It’s bulletproof if the tech holds up

>global ban on monero because druggies use it everyone caught owning or buying stuff with it gets jailed and extradicted to the USA
lets see how long it takes for it to hit 0$

>says increasing nervous bagholder for the seventh time this year

>31847▶
>Never before have I seen the enthusiasm and excitemen
kek. you need to go back

Not selling til triple digits, no matter how long it takes

Yeah, I'm sure the US government will get right on extraditing thousands of foreign drug dealers who aren't citizens. Did you think at all before this post?

There's no reason to be a nervous bag holder when its the only thing going up in a crash. I don't even own this shit but that's obvious.

dude monero is shit the only thing that keeps it afloat is
>muh privacy
once governments brainwash normies saying only rapists drug dealers and ISIS uses monero youre fucking done

Nano is the most bullish coin other than NEO. They will both be top 5 soon.

Except that the rapists, drug dealers and ISIS are still using it and therefor giving it value in this case.

I agree it's mostly shit and zk-snarks might be better but the point is that Monero and Nano are designed for different uses and audiences. Nano is trying to be the normie coin; simple, fast, easy generic name and running on your smartphone. Privacy coins are for the "behind 7 proxies" crowd.

It doesn't have a client to make wallets.
I mean what the fuck is that supposed to be?
At 1B MC with a working wallet, easy to set up node etc... sure, but not the way it is now, fuck that why do I have to go through their site to manage my funds?

Just neck yourself

Is there any point in moving XRB to Binance from Kucoin

Yeah nice argument, meanwhile I'm still going to use monero.
It gets a transaction speed and fee update in September.

It has desktop wallet, web wallet, Android and ios wallet coming within days. Ledger support already confirmed. Kys