Is prostituting my sex doll illegal?

I just bought pic related and didn't really enjoy my experience, feels too weird
Thinking about charging $50 a sesh on craigslist $75 if I have to drive to them

Am I asking too much?

Burgerking or mcdonads lads?

id probably try for it 20-30 bucks honestly
kind of sketchy about the cleaning part though

it feels weird because youre trying to give this object more value than an object has. You're trying to confer it some level of humanity. If you just treat it as what it is, an object, there's nothing weird anymore its just an advanced fleshlight

who would want to fuck toy pussy where other dick has been.

Can I purchase futures on the price of renting her out for an hour? That way if I find someone who I willing to pay more I'll rent at the lower price from you stipulated by our contract, then rent her out at the higher market price.

does letting other guys fuck your fuckdoll make you a cuck?

>dont understand the word prostitute

I had to bring it into the shower just to clean this thing when I jizzed on the skin
So I probably won't clean her more than just a quick dildo wash between sessions

This. He's renting out fleshlights. Nothing illegal about that. What your clients do with the completely safe plastic you give them is their own decision.

Give it a try, the worst they could do is remove the ad. If the authorities get involved it would probably be for public health reasons.

Probably

yea I think theres gonna be some health issues op isnt big on cleaning the jizz off it kek
sounds like your gonna wipe it off in a mcdonalds parking lot as you drive it around from trailer to trailer in your honda civic

Dude you are not taking money to let people fuck it. You are taking money to clean up other dudes loads. If being a cum mopper for 50 bucks a pop is worth it for you then by all means.

Side note, you do not want people willing to pay you to fuck a sex doll to be coming over to your house, really stop and think about this for a second user.

I've found that smearing a little of my own feces my doll's anal orifice makes all the difference in terms of making her feel more like I imagine a real woman would feel.

It's not that bad considering people clean toilets for less

sounds like you're fudding just so you can be the one to take his woman's virginity.

Kek. Never change, Veeky Forums

Having to clean out other man's cum after every use.

>the absolute entrepreneur state of biz

That's 50 more dollars you can put into ChainLINK user. Let some weirdo cum in your realdoll at your house while you cryptotrade, pocket 50 dollars and add to your upcoming moon mission. Passive cash flows user, why wouldn't you do this

>Renting out fleshlights

All the chances of catching a disease from some other asshole after it is not cleaned well enough. None of the fun of an actual pussy.

Fuck man, do you really want to be the guy who cleans up the sex doll? And fuck, you’re taking a huge risk there because some asshole is going to see how much he can break her, either be cutting in to her flesh or breaking the joints. You’d have to charge a deposit to cover potential damages, and at some point some asshole is going to cut off and steal her head, if not the whole damn doll. Then you’ll end up in prison because cops are just itching to bust a pervert like you, and then you’ll be the sex doll because that’s such a dumb thing to go to jail for.

Enjoy your aids.

you'll have to clean this shit op.
just eww

>Thinking about charging $50 a sesh on craigslist $75 if I have to drive to them
Why not just send it in the post and have them pay delivery?

more profitable than shilling shitcoins

many keks

Paid 1100 for mine. I like it. But it's a real size fundoll, and i'm pretty lonely. Lately i just snug with it rather than fuck it. Also dress her up as anime and video game characters i had hots for. Like Tifa, Chun Lee and Horo.

Reminder

Lmao. This is how millenial serial killers are born

No dude, its like borrowing a cum rag.

Kek, now he has the taste for dismemberment

>Having to clean out other man's cum after every use.
He could hire some philipino woman as his maid to do it.

Say $50 for half an hour.
As long as he is able to rent the doll out for 3/4 day stretches it will pay for itself.

The maid need not know its from different mens semen.

Gonna need more pics for determining potential value

>Heavy
Yes, they adress the weight on the product specs unless you bought from craiglist or some shit,
>Sticky
>He bought nonsilicone
Silicone is as sticky as real skin. If you powder it enough, as normal instructions says, you'd have no worries
>Cleanup is a bitch
The only true thing in this entire post, but only if your shower is second floor and you live in a basement. Dragging the doll to the shower should take minimal effort. If it's too heavy, then i'm afraid you're a soy bitch.

Better yet.
>Rent the doll and the maid.
>Make the maid clean afterwards.
>Profit.

/pol/ might be able to get off on the idea if the previous client was a gentleman of african american dissent

>be maid willing to clean up dudes cum every hour
>boss is making 200$ an hour, paying me 50$
>steal doll
>whore it out
>now I’m making 200$ an hour to clean up dudes cum

>If being a cum mopper for 50 bucks a pop is worth it for you then by all means.

On further thought.
Each guy should be responsible for cleaning his own semen out of the thing at the end of the rental period.

This would involve putting it into a cum dissolving bath solution for 5 hours after scooping and washing it.

Then UPS picks up the package and forwards it to the next paying customer.

A blockchain encrypts the previous user's details so anyone that receives a cum stained sex doll can report the previous user and get a discount.

This solves the semen problem.

>boss reports you to ICE and they deport your ass

this, for the most part, is how you should treat women, unironically

>tell ICE boss kept me as slave labor
>get asylum
>boss goes to jail

this post better be a joke, that's the grimiest idea i've ever heard.

Depending on the maid she might just cut out the sex doll and take the $200 direct.

I think buying a replacement woman to fuck automatically qualifies you as a soy bitch

>and didn't really enjoy my experience

Feel free to give all details you want, this is a very interesting topic and many of us dream on purchasing/being able to have one at home.

CumLink

The problem is if you rent out your sex doll by shipping it to customers instead of them coming to your place or meeting somewhere, you have to hedge the risk associated with damage to your $5000 asset. So you would need a proper way of setting up a system in blockchain of holding a deposit amount based on the riskiness of the customer. And a proper way of clearing the currency to the rightful recipient based on what happens.

Shit gets really complicated really fast that way. At least in the beginning he should hand deliver his doll to get a sense of demand.

If you have to buy anything you're basically a soy anyway. Real chads get pussy and don't make threads about women anyway.

>you have to hedge the risk associated with damage to your $5000 asset. So you would need a proper way of setting up a system in blockchain of holding a deposit amount based on the riskiness of the customer

Smart contract based deposit/escrow type deal?
Validated by the next person in the rental chain once they are happy with the condition of the doll?

But yes you are correct about starting out small.
Personally though, I wouldn't even want to meet the customers.

hey you only have to clean it up once it fills up, just tell the clients that wet mess is a special kind of lube

>This solves the semen problem.

devious_pepe.jpg

now this user is thinking like a true robber baron capitalist

i m dyng guise pls stop

It seems this Idea was already tried in china.
Pretty impressive too, they even had an app where you could choose the girls.

I think this could be a decent money spinner.

75 to rent clean doll, 50 to rent doll as is

You guys are stupid. ALL OP has to do is require the renter to use a condom

Rent out a temperature controlled storage unit and use that as a brothel instead of your house.

You don't get it. OP wants to clean out other man's cum.

literally pointless id rather just jack off

Living the dream

why wouldnt you just hire a local poorfag to clean it after each use for $10?

what if some dude starts stabbing her as he cums to act out his fantasys. it will be a white dude too, they always have some fucked up mental shit wrong with them.

op dont allow white or black people. asians should be your primary market.

Whoa, I thought that was a computer animated picture at first.

Play a loop of a crying girl too. Asians eat that shit up.

>actually buying one

dude... we were just memeing... lmao you werent supposed to actually buy one

were just venting about our girl troubles none of us actually wanted to replace an actual girl with a fucking sex dolll LOOOL YOU FUCKING AUTIST

>cutting it up and throwing it in the dumpster
can you imagine the look on the garbage mans face when he starts seeing body parts in trashbags.
keep it as a workout item and buy some baby powder.

Why not just put it in a shipping container with a bean bag. That way you can drive it out to anime conventions and lan parties.

Oh God, imagine how that container will smell after 1 day at a convention. You would lose money on air freshener and carbon filters.

>OP not cleaning off the jizz

Not if you have a nose for the bactophages market. It's going on way: Up.

Are you larping? What the fuck happened to this board? I haven't been here in a year but this is some fucked up shit

ewe

Ew.

>buying a sex doll
>not buying a daki to love and cuddle

fucking disgusting

It's a trap!

>sounds like your gonna wipe it off in a mcdonalds parking lot as you drive it around from trailer to trailer in your honda civic

How did we go from talking about Lambos...to this?

how the fuck can you complain about white genocide and want to clean your cum out of a rubber doll. I don't get it, you faggots are worse than the other side now

Be glad you weren't on /b/ and /a/ during the cp spam then, my young friend

Asians have the lowest STD rate. THey are the only clean race. Only Asian customers.

believe it or not, but there's a spanish whorehouse where they use dolls, and in fact the dolls have been so popular over real women actual prostitutes have started bitching. the backlash was so strong they had to move location to an undisclosed spot

>sees someone on Veeky Forums say something about white genocide
>sees someone on Veeky Forums say something about cleaning your cum out of a rubber doll
>both 4chanians, they must think the same

How autistic do you have to be user?

>four chan is one person

>buy several sex dolls
>charge 50 dollars each guy
>put each one into a walk in freezer after usage
>sell each sperm sample for 50 dollars
>hire an old vietnamese lady to clean them all in one go for 15 bucks
it's like you guys enjoy being poor

>>sell each sperm sample for 50 dollars
who is buying the sperm samples for 50 dollars

Clearly dudes a virgin

i've had sex a time or two and now i'm divorced but you're out of your mind if you think i'm not buying an extremely high quality anime sex doll with ~5-10k of my gains

holy shit, yo this looks amazing, proportions are great!

a girl that wants an undocumented sperm donor in order to drain his finances
and maybe people with cum eating fetishes

can i guess your gender

Makes sense. Though it seems like you might want some sort of stall setup.

That way clean up is just a case of hosing them down

Gross

Seriously though this wouldn't be a bad idea. Opening up a brothel and letting men do whatever sick shit they want to the doll. Very important is to not damage the product but they can act out their rape fantasies, whatever they want. I unironically think there's money to be made there.

saw-able heads for muslims

And little boys

>tfw im literally comtemplating how I could buy one, and not have anyone notice or ask any funny questions about it.

I might start this as a local side business.
I'll rent a plastic bottom van with 10ltr water container.
Drive it to locations, let guys have fun with it for an hour or 2. Then get some student girl to wash it out for $20 a pop.
$100 a night cash in hand isnt bad.

Wouldn't you get jealous?

$200 extra privacy fee so noone notices your clients are fucking rubber.

Legal pimping. And the client base is absolutely there. Just get dolls and dress them up as anime girls. You'll have all of /a/ on your client list. Get some skinny big tit asian models and you've got /jp/

Nigger what?