Serious question: why use litecoin at all if this exists?

serious question: why use litecoin at all if this exists?

if we're going to use a non bitcoin currency why fuck around with slightly improved dinosaurs? why not just go for the best tech that exists, currency-wise?

nothing you said is wrong
now shut up and accumulate every other currency coin got just killed

Stop shilling. Let me buy more before the asians find out.

Why use your shitcoin over Bitcoin Cash?

i mean same thing for bitcoin cash right? i bought 10 BTC worth of this yesterday and honestly feel like this should be right there with litecoin if not better

Free, Instant.

Litecoin is still around for the same reason BTC is still around, early mover advantage. It's been around for years and has had time for adoption. We're slowly going to see them being phased out in favour of better tech like Nano. It's a no brainer for businesses who accept BTC and LTC. 0 fees and instant transactions. All that's needed is time for adoption.

It's impossible to have those two features without sacrificing the things that make bitcoin great

proof of work
network security
decentralisation

Your coin is called a shitcoin for a reason

>things that make bitcoin great
>proof of work

>Proof of work

Literally wasting country worth of electricity by still being fucking niche

>Network security
...While NANO hasn't been proven to be insecure

>Decentralization
Lightning network

if you werent a brainlet you would read the whitepaper and see that everything you stated is already solved with nano
but please keep sucking rogers dick

NANO is WAY more decentralized than Bitcoin is. Not even a contest.

I'm a software engineer and i found a bug in the Nano that make nodes loses synchronization.

Just saying.

oh, of course, but you won't share it. 0.2/10 fud

the absolute state of reddit overflow newfags

lol that's why we have BCH. If they implement near full GB blocks even WITH mining it will use less energy than Visa and handle more transactions.

>BCH
>Being this retarded

Biz...I...

remember this post. Remember this post in 5 years. It will keep you awake at night.

Because people are irrational and will stick to inferior technology because of emotions

nobody can store the blockchain when it is 1000TB big, so there won't ever be decentralization with big blocks. and BCH fanboys keep talking about satoshis real vision

Of course you wouldn't want to contact the devs and collect your thousands of dollars for finding a bug. Veeky Forums is better.

Litecoin can do smart contracts